NEurope

Just in time for you Raining ;). Indeed it is the weekend, celebrations all round... but I have work from 8am to 5pm! For the next six weeks, the weekend for me is officially Tuesday and Wednesday :S... this is going to take some getting use to, but I have learnt something today...

Pelicans are FANTASTIC! Its great how they can turn pink too! (upload pics later)

Just blazed an ace high score on Geometry Wars 2 after a monster curry. Boom!

It won't stay there for long, trust me.

Ditto. Anything muse related wins my love <3

Agreed. :heart:

Also The World Ends with you quote. you even have it down to the red text. : peace:

I shouldn't be the one taking the credit for the signature - I blieve it belongs to D-Day!

Although his is in black and I did put it in red..so I deserve partial credit! :P

As for the Muse quote, SCG wins there too.

Oh I forgot something awesome that happened today.

Phoned my friend Carmen to try and arrange something for her husband (and my friend...)'s birthday next week and at the end she said her daughter wanted to speak to "Uncle Ashley" (:heart:) and she was rattling on like a three year old does. Apparently mummy and daddy are taking her on holiday but daddy is at work today so they're going tomorrow. She asked me where Jenni was (my friend's girlfriend). Said something about the gas and electric man. And finished with "Okay I'll give you a call later if you want to come round my house. That okay?" So cute and sweet.

i've never met a child.

well not since i've been an adult any way. not sure i'd like them, although i'm sure they can be endearing. in a way

Had a nice night chatting online with friends, one of the people who have been giving me a hard time did turn up, but they didn't stick around for long.

And had chronic diarrhea all afternoon.

Well... My Zune 80 came today. Its pretty bad ass, they finally added completely gapless playback which sounds fan-fucking-tastic. It also comes with headphones that are impossible to tangle up because of tiny magnets in each cable. Letty's stolen those however, my CX500's are just fine thanks :3

Filled 40GB of it with music, podcasts and video podcasts. Not a single complaint... unlike my old Zune 8 *shudders*. Rule: Pay more, get a far better device.

I've had a normal day went to go see the dark night with some girls then went to one of there houses was quite cool i guess.

those headphones sound like utter genius!

They are... I mean, I honestly didn't believe it. I just threw them in my pocket and ran about for a second. Got them out and they untangled as they removed them.

Super clever.

Found out I can't go and see neither Tricky nor Santogold during the festival. Damn 18+ venues.

Any second now, my pounding headache will cause my eyes to burst from their sockets and scamper off under the bed, snuffling like rabbits. Also, none of the lights work, and I don't have a spare fuse. So I guess it doesn't matter.

i learned a valuable lesson. cider may be nice on the night, but god it leaves me groggy the next day.

also, when you order a pint of wotsits and a packet of strongbow, its probebly time to get on the lemonade

Last night was made of epic quality. Twas my friends leaving do....loads of hilarious stuff happened...none of which I can quite remember.

I had tried kebab meat like...once before, a tiny bit, but I had kebab meat and cheese and chips last night. Good god...its...its just delicious.

And right now the TV is on ITV1 on some stupid arse Lazy Town rip off called Captain Mack. Its awful. Its unbelievably bad.

Yesterday ended up having a curry then going to this cool bar on Denmark street called "12 bar" few bands playing was really cool.

Today im going to head down the road to Greenwich and watch the Red Bull Air Race. Woooo :)

wow. After several baking hot or windy and loud nights I finally slept well last night. It was epic :)

wow. After several baking hot or windy and loud nights I finally slept well last night. It was epic :)

You should stop eating currys for tea.

i'm thinking about packing ~ tidying my room ready to be left for 2 weeks cause i only have

2 DAYS TO WAIT

until i get on that plane... :grin:i'm so excited O___O

Today has been made utterly of win, because..

I GOT MY FIRST CAR!

Its a ford fiesta, 1.25 style. Done 24k miles ^_^ I love it, it looks like this:

55FiestaStud1_732814216.jpg

*it's not the same car as I didn't take a picture, but it's the same nonetheless*

I'll be getting it thursday, ee I'm so excited. :yay:

edit: woo for bluey being back in england!

ooh congrats.:yay:

I should really learn to drive but I have a feeling I'd just be a danger to myself and others. I get around OK anyway, I suppose.

ooh congrats.:yay:

I should really learn to drive but I have a feeling I'd just be a danger to myself and others. I get around OK anyway, I suppose.

I got sick of waiting for hourly buses and being stranded after 6oclock. :heh:

Apprently my insurance is 700quid apprently, not bad.