NEurope

Went to the doctors the other day as I've been having some bother with my right knee. After some tests etc and much waiting, he comes back and tells me i've got Chondromalacia. Exactly, what the fuck is that. It's basically soft cartilage under the knee cap and after a couple of months of rest I should be back to normal. No football for 8 - 10 weeks, which is probably no bad thing consider how cold it's been lately.

duuuuuuuuuuuuude. Are you ever done having injuries?!

duuuuuuuuuuuuude. Are you ever done having injuries?!

Haha, I know. I was fearing much worse but it's actually not really that bad. Don't feel it when i'm walking or anything just when I try to run. It's actually the left knee, not the right. Had to look down at them to tell which was which :heh:

Football fans!

... Were all the games today cancelled? There's no MOTD2 on, as timetabled, and I can't seem to find and reasoning on teh intarwebz

Football fans!

... Were all the games today cancelled? There's no MOTD2 on, as timetabled, and I can't seem to find and reasoning on teh intarwebz

There were only 2 Premier League games over the weekend. Arsenal against Everton, and Birmingham against United. The rest, including todays Premier League games were called off.

Snow has prevailed.

Football fans!

There were supposed to be two games today - Wolves v.West Ham and Liverpool v. Spurs - and were both postponed on 'Safety Reasons'.

Add that to there being only two games played yesterday and you have no point to screen MOTD2. :hmm:

Soooo I like a guy who doesn't seem to have any interest in me, yay?

Story of my life! *rollseyes*

Spent most of the day bumming around the house in a hoodie and shorts! I should feel guilty about not doing any work but worked myself to the bone for the last 4 months so in a way I think I deserve this :P Though I only have a mac so I am restricted to borderlands and movies.. and this lovely forum :P

ps: need gym.... :(

Had a reasonable evening tonight. Pool was cancelled due to the weather conditions (mainly ice outside the away pub, no-one can get there via veichle transport.

Had the evening on Bioshock and 1 vs 100 (came 15th overall, preparing for the Live Event on Tuesday). Loving Bioshock at the mo, i'm at the Medical Facility atm, quite early on)

I have a feeling I'll be up for good few more hours completing this SHITTY WORK. Tbf I left it to the relative last minute, but it's not my fault I couldn't think of stuff to draw from observation. I technically more Sketchbook work than is required, but just no drawing, all collage or writing my thoughts on life. Done 2 and a half of the 3 drawings required, but am just crying over having to basically have my "Digital" portfolio ready for tomorrow. Just taking pics atm, not edited ANY yet. Need 25 decent pieces, I've just done so little of worth in the last term. Angry.

I don;t even WANT to go to Edinburgh College of Art, and this is the one I'm doing this shittty portfolio for. By the time I apply to the other places, I'll have better stuff to show them, but I'm basically showing Edinburgh what I showed them last year, and they rejected me then, so it all seems pointless. It's effectively my "back-up", but it's the most picky of the places I've applied.

I'm mentally preparing for a year out. (cause I won't get in anywhere)

Ugh. You've reminded me I've got to do my end of year review before the 14th. Lame. Hate. Stupid. Pointless.

This is a stupidly early time to be up and awake. Damn having an exam in just over an hour.

Been up since 4:30, just couldnt sleep at all and was totally awake.....gonna feel it later today though

I was up until 3:40 last night cutting out lino haha. Got up again at 8 this morning, feeling surprisingly awake at the moment. Though I'm sure I'll feel like crap later today, which isn't good as my deadline is tomorrow ahhhh. =P

Sitting in class right now, and it's stupidly quiet here. Just me, three guys and my teacher. No one is talking, no one is listening to music. I think I might just go crazy in here. =(

wow land of the shitty nights sleep eh? was up till 3 with all kinds of dumb shit frazzling my brain and keeping me awake. Seems when I know I need a really good sleep my body rebels and decides to ruin my night. Feh...]

Still, riding some kind of wave of consciousness and caffeine for the foreseeable so I'm going to strike while the iron is hot and kill this essay that I'm still working on, despite my intentions to have it done yesterday.

Same here. Annoyingly when I know I need to be up to do something my mind becomes paranoid. Constantly checking the clock >_< Wish I could get over that.

C'est la vie. And at least my something is only alternating between watching TV and drawing but still. Last two days have been so-so and I'm hoping today will yield better results.

Eenuh get up and jump around! That'll liven things up.

Got up a 9am. Dunno why, there was nothing to do.

Luckily, I managed to find some stuff: Played guitar and learnt 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'. Went up to the local village and bought some random chocolate and sweets. Re-learnt some of the times and seasons in Japanese - tend to forget it because I don't try and memorise it often, so I made sure to write it down in a special book this time. Now listening to some 2-Tone Ska. Might play some Rock Band later. The day's sorted. :)

Got up a 9am. Dunno why, there was nothing to do.

Luckily, I managed to find some stuff: Played guitar and learnt 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'. Went up to the local village and bought some random chocolate and sweets. Re-learnt some of the times and seasons in Japanese - tend to forget it because I don't try and memorise it often, so I made sure to write it down in a special book this time. Now listening to some 2-Tone Ska. Might play some Rock Band later. The day's sorted. :)[/QUOTe]

And they say nurses have it tough...

The exam went really well :D The walk there and back was utter hell though. That'll teach me for owning nothing but canvas shoes though. Went to Waitrose on the way home to grab some stuff to make a Vegetable Lasagne/Stir fry with and I took £20 with me. Ended up coming to £19.88. I let out the biggest sigh of relief when she said that considering I hadn't brought my card with me.

No exams or seminars for 2 weeks now. I can feel the boredom creeping in already.

What's dawg?

Anyway, I have made up my mind that I am just not Dionysian enough. Moar alcohol. Less bullshit.

Was up 'till 4:30AM last night finishing off my programming project.

Then I got in bed at 5AM to hear fucking loud shitty club music from across the hallway, again.

Cue 30 minutes of trying to sleep and getting very pissed off.

So I finally get out of bed and knock on their flat door ready to punch the first male I see.

But instead it was some fucking whore who was high saying she'd fell asleep with it on so loud.

That's obviously bull because my stereo player doesn't turn itself down straight away (literally 2 seconds) when a knock at the door is heard.

Oh, and I was up at 7 for first lectures of this term.

Just threaten her by going to your student hubs placey, you can actually get your marks knocked by being anti-social.