NEurope

Dont you hate it when your day was exactly the same as the day before just because you were stuck in a crippling work environment :-S

After watching Zombieland it makes me really want the world to fall into chaos, just so that I could have a fun time doing things that don't benefit me in looking for a job. Everything will be for fun or just staying alive. I'd definitely go for a tank straight away, I've always wanted to drive a tank.

The rest of the day I've done nothing other than book everything for the 24/25 weekend.

Oooh classy! Is this where you met the aussies? How did it go??

This wasn't the Aussies, that's in a few weeks time. I promise to give a full report on that night! :)

You honestly make me sick.

Lol. I know. I almost made myself sick. My body couldn't really handle the stress of the food and booze I forced upon it.

It's not like I could afford a place like that, but I wasn't paying :heh:

Date was goooooooooooooooooooood. It wasn't really a date since we've seen each other a few times but it was more of a going out alone with each other for first time sober to see if we connect and function well. We did.

She saw my house I saw hers. Connected with her housemates through fifa and one of them lives near me at home. I'm happy. See her tomorrow, might ask drunkenly if she wants to like "go out" out with me. Fingers crossed : peace:

Date was goooooooooooooooooooood. It wasn't really a date since we've seen each other a few times but it was more of a going out alone with each other for first time sober to see if we connect and function well. We did.

She saw my house I saw hers. Connected with her housemates through fifa and one of them lives near me at home. I'm happy. See her tomorrow, might ask drunkenly if she wants to like "go out" out with me. Fingers crossed : peace:

Popcorn trick! Don't even go to the cinema, just ram that sucker into a big tub of Buttered Uncle Sams Finest and waddle straight in there. :heh:

Well went for pub luch at Fagan's - seriously one of the best pubs in sheffield by miles (slaggis - check it if you can), then went and played Guitar Hero World Tour (the drums are waaay better than Rock Band's), then went bowling with the work crew, had 5 pints while there, and won 3 of the 4 games - came 2nd in the 4th by 2 points, and only because I went for a cigarette and they bowled me a 0.

Then went to pub quiz a bit late, but my mates scored really well, yet we still didn't crack the top 5. Dammit.

Got work at 10am tomorrow, and really feeling boring/depressed/lame, so not looking forward to it/the world/life/anything at all. Bleh.

Oh yeah - and my housemate is making mead. I had a couple of sips worth; it's still fermenting and quite honestly it tasted like I had 2 50% shots. Wowsers. It's going to be damn fine when done, though.

Ah this day was going too well. My ass hole friend (@ Goafer. - Brad) who said he was coming to Thorpe Park with me (with his chickwoman) is now not coming. With whom I originally asked and he said he'd come 4 weeks ago, and I checked 2 weeks ago, to make sure he booked it off work and he was definitely coming.

Not only that but he didn't let me know to tell me. I rang him and found out that way. He was so blatantly lieing though. He said his boss had put him down to work despite already arranging it off. He wasn't shocked at this and he found no way around it. Ridiculous.

Its clearly his completely bitchindigo'd girlfriend (who I havn't met). Bitch. First thing she said to me on FaceBook was "Hi I'm blah" but "there aren't any girls going with you are there? NO GIRLS!" which left a stellar impression with me.

Also shes not very attractive, so I can't understand why he's with her.

Similar thing happened with my best mate going out with a total bitch about 4 years ago. I couldn't understand it, and still don't.

I left an ambiguous FB status that I hope they both see, and both read between the lines. Fucking....poo.

Oh well, Thorpe will not have its fun ruined.

Shitballs. If only there were some sort of long haired attractive dudemeister to take his place. You know, someone who would travel half way across the country, watch someone shit in a layby and sleep bolt upright in the most impractical car possible in order to go to various other theme parks.

Oh well, guess your trip is fucked. Have fun.

In my life: My boss was discussing glasses and was talking about how some peoples eyes go wonky when they take their glasses off. I took mine off to illustrate that mine are normal. I'm not entirely sure what happened next, but it ended up with the whole of production staring into my eyes saying how lovely they were. And they weren't messing around. It was possibly the most uncomfortable I've ever been.

I just remembered I need to write up a CV for tomorrow. I can't think what to say about myself apart from that I'm definitely not a paedophile.

Do you have to state that now'er days?

I just saw a spider emerge from underneath the chair in my bedroom. Too big for me to deal with in the old fashioned "glass and a postcard" method. Requires use of a hoover. Problem being everyone else is asleep and turning on the hoover would make me most unpopular. Unsure of how to proceed now. Sleep in spidery room? Sleep in other room and have to explain in the morning? Wake everyone up?

Life is full of such difficult decisions.

I had this problem a couple of days ago (because I don't have a hoover and it was massive). I attached sellotape in a ball like form to the end of a broom, I then struck (crushed) the spider with it. Then put some more sellotape over the spider and popped it in my mouth.

Tasty.

It was all true until that last bit. I'm such a twat.

Guitar Hero World Tour (the drums are waaay better than Rock Band's),

If you mean the drum kit, then perhaps. (I can't say, never played on a World Tour drum kit. I've got a goddamn £250 Ion kit, my sibling and I splashed the fuck out for that!) :blush:

If you mean the in-game drumming play system, then it's "NO FUCKING WAY, YER IDIOT!" :nono:

My day was thus and thus only: Went to my Nan's, saw my cousin who I hadn't seen since my Grandad's funeral a few years back and she is now a mother of two. Doesn't seem that long ago (10 years) that she and her sister really wound my dad up and annoyed him to the point of him being in an absolute rage for the rest of the bastard day. :blank:

In my life: My boss was discussing glasses and was talking about how some peoples eyes go wonky when they take their glasses off. I took mine off to illustrate that mine are normal. I'm not entirely sure what happened next, but it ended up with the whole of production staring into my eyes saying how lovely they were. And they weren't messing around. It was possibly the most uncomfortable I've ever been.

But they are lovely, you can stare into them and kinda get lost...

srsly though, you've got good eyes Goafer, be proud of them! :D [/uncomfortable Silence]

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you mean the drum kit, then perhaps.

If you mean the in-game drumming play system, then it's "NO FUCKING WAY, YER IDIOT!" :nono:

Calm down dear, it's just a comment... Ross don't worry, I'm sure Jay was referring to the differences between the two standard kits that you get with the games and tbf I'd probably agree - apart from the pedal because that slides around on the floor - but yeah the ION kit is in a league of its own I'm sure and so it should be for the amount it costs :heh: I'd love to own one, maybe one day...

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

... Yeah mate, you really need to, y'know, realise it's only a game :P The carpet we played on was good for the pedal too - no slipping around, and no ankle-breaking need to press your foot all the way to the ground. That each part of the kit made a different sound as you hit it was great, as well, but from what I could tell the actual drum game thingy-wotsit was easier on GHWT than RB. But more fun to play, due to cool kit.

As for teh dai?! Up and should be leaving naow for work. Not looking forward to this shift, and my headphones are broken so it's not even going to be a slightly enjoyable walk. Bleh.

so...half 9 and in the library already. I Don't even have any classes till 12. Frak.

Still, day is always improved by Hot Girl being in all my groups. Oh yus.

I'm in both good and sad moods.

I now know that I've wasted a year and have to start from first year because I'm an idiot.

But now I've got Wednesdays and Fridays off which nearly makes up for that.

Day has been good so far.

I'm still recovering from my weekends of fun. Went to Leicester to meet a friend for his birthday night outs. Went to a comedy club, where I believe I was the only one who didn't laugh. I found some of the stuff funny, just not laugh out loud shizzle. Had a piece of the most sweetest and sickly cake you can imagine... Went to a club for the usual drinking and fancy footwork. Then to a strip club where I got a 2-for-1 deal on a dance.

You haven't lived until you've had a woman's nipple flicking your nose.

Back to his house for more b33r and people wanted to watch Zombie Strippers again, but halfway we were all falling asleep. The morning was better. Bacon, sausage, beans etc. Then we watched Predator, with every one of us predicting the lines just before they were said. I wish I wasn't working every fucking Saturday for the rest of the year/EVER. I don't like missing this pr0 nights out.

Whoo only half a day as the teacher we have in the afternoon is ill.

Had illustration class in the morning and it was kinda awkward, as when I went in there I was the only student, so it was just me and the teacher. Luckily half an hour later a friend showed up as well, and another hour later two more people came in (and -another- hour later another person showed up as well). But yeah, teacher wasn't pleased about no one showing up heh.

Went to the library to find some books. Couldn't find any proper kid's books about foster families (project I'll be working on).

Home now and thinking about taking a short nap. My back is seriously bothering me though; there's this annoying pain in the lower part. Makes it feel like someone should crack my back, but of course there's no one to do this heh. =P

Whoo ... teacher ... is ill.

lol

Had my first lecture of my new course. Loving it.

RAWWWW Man Power!!

Just had to change the main headlight in a Ford KA which isn't a simple job! Had to take the wheel arch cover off to actually get into the light unit. But all done now!!

Had my first lecture of my new course. Loving it.

We can no longer be friends.

We can no longer be friends.

Because of his lack of subjects? It's perfectly acceptable in that context.

I'm feeling so ridiculously stressed, it's getting to the point where I just want to go home and stay there. It's not even Uni work that's doing it, considering my work load is pretty damn lovely at the minute. Grr. I'm just so looking forward to heading down to Liverpool and seeing Alex this weekend, a break away from here is exactly what I need right now to sort my head out.

I'm feeling so ridiculously stressed, it's getting to the point where I just want to go home and stay there. It's not even Uni work that's doing it, considering my work load is pretty damn lovely at the minute. Grr. I'm just so looking forward to heading down to Liverpool and seeing Alex this weekend, a break away from here is exactly what I need right now to sort my head out.

You've spent all day watching Desperate Housewives in your granny panties. How can you be stressed?

:heh:

Up early(ish) to swing by Brum to replace my iPod. Sat there about 10 minutes waiting for my so called Genius to help and then he eventually said they have to order it in and should be here in the next few days. And I was looking on the form later and toward the bottom it says "Daniel Ashley" and I don't think I've ever given them my middle name, so I think this person's name is my middle and first name.

Anyway then on the train to my uni town I got a text from my student saying he's ill so won't be coming in, which means I'm eight hours out of pocket. May have to try and pick up some spare slots during the week but they're awkwardly placed. Still went to uni to hand in forms though and see a friend.

So yeah, been out the house eight hours and done nothing really. Fun fun fun!

You've spent all day watching Desperate Housewives in your granny panties. How can you be stressed?

:heh:

Haha, you make a good point slag features. But I have my reasons, honestly. Out for eight hours and done nothing? You missed out on an eight hour Desperate Housewives marathon. Speaking of, why am I posting here? I've got a series to finish!

Edited by Slaggis