Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Plenty of halls-related anecdotes involving notes all over the place with "it's well skank" on, left by our flatmates. Bins with mould that were put outside and 'washed' from two floors up. Stolen food, broken glass, turned-off fridges, mess, mess, mess (and I wasn't innocent), broken or lost keys, police, squatters... To be honest it largely sucked at the time but in retrospect it was a rather fun year, full of unexpectable moments that you just don't get anymore. You'll cry now, but you'll laugh later!

Urgh. BT continue to be knobs. They promised my phone line will be active yesterday and it wasn't. Now they're saying its a business line. Which they told me three different times this week but then decided it wasn't and it'll all be fine. Now saying probably going to have to get a new phone line installed.

Gay: Still no coat, still no 360 controller.

Anti-gay: Yay, we're moving to Outlook (and Exchange) at our office and I've spent the last 2 hours archiving emails from our old email program (which was shit) and I found a 'show stopping' bug (admittedly, it should have been found by the QA team...).

I honestly didn't think people would actually take note of my post and offer real advice, so it was a real surprise to get those messages.

How dare you under estimate the awesomeness of NE!

I just saw Eagle Eye. Well Total Films one star rating was pretty harsh. Pretty good if you ask me.. Now thyme to read comics and watch epic proportions (an episode or two) of The Wire.

Days off FTW.

Oi REZZZz, what are the mazes like this year?

Going a week tomorrow finally.

Last time I went to Fright Nights was three to four years ago so Hellgate is completely different, and I'd never done Se7en, so they were pretty much new experiences but...

Asylum - Very good.

The Curse - Suprisingly good. I had heard it wasn't that great, but I thought it was excellent and at one point it gets really OTT (in a good way) and also scared the fuck out of me at one point in a creepy shivery way, rather than a jumpy way.

Hellgate - Billion times better than just weird illuminouse (sp) colours and shit. Very creepy and cool.

Se7en - My favourite. So cool, the actors were the best, some scary. Some creepy. Suprisingly...this might be a bit controversial but....was quite attracted to one of them. Mmmm.

***time. :heh:

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Hows work going? Yeah I stooped that low. :heh:

Im sorry. It must be hell. Not long now though. :)

To be honest it largely sucked at the time but in retrospect it was a rather fun year, full of unexpectable moments that you just don't get anymore. You'll cry now, but you'll laugh later!

rofl, you couldn't be more right, largely due to to what happened this morning:

DSC00724.jpg

This was outside our flat door, each cup is filled with water and made me miss my bus but that was because I was in hysterics. Our next door neighbours did it to us, we're thinking of how to get revenge now :heh:

I love this place sometimes, I really do, and at the same time I hate it. It's great :P

dyson thats freakin AMAZING.

i'm totally doing that around the guesthouse's front door ASAP O_O!!

..i'm guessing they're all filled with acid??

i had a meh morning, a tiring evening at work, and a nice night time when jamba unexpectedly called me 'cause his bus was late (our work times dont match up at all on fridays normally 'cause we both work evening shifts... so it was a really nice surprise ^_^) and i found a note under my door from one of my neighbours with a really cute drawing of kiki and jiji thanking me for the little b'day present i left for her (i facebook-stalked THAT information!! ^^)

also ~ OOH! OOOOH!!! welcome molly!! ^___^!!! :yay:

p.s. dont worry about being a "fraud"!!! the only game i really play is phoenix wright ... and i just finished the 4th one... so my whole life lacks meaning right now *is super depressed!!* heheheh :smile:

For me, nowadays my gaming consists of Rock Band and a couple of other games on the side that I don't play as much. Then when the new games come along, Rock Band remains as the sole main game while the others get shuffled about and eventually ousted out altogether. :hmm:

I had the wildest night of my life yet last night.

A friend from work had a flat party, and I went along. I was the youngest there by about 5 years or something, but everyone was really cool, and we had major bants. Me and this girl were dancing to all this cheesy pop; we were talking afterwards and she wants to set me up with her gay brother, who sounds pretty cool.

Then I don't remember anything from about 2am onwards. I dunno if I had just drunk alot more vodka than I thought I had, or there was like some hardcore drug in the fags we were smoking, or someone had spiked my drink or whatever, but I have absolutely no recollection of anything.

I woke up at about 8am in a room full of strangers (bar two guys I recognised), shirtless on a couch, with a girl's head on my lap. Scariest experience ever. I just thought "WHAT THE FUCK!?". I was in a flat I had never been in before. I sat there for about ten minutes feeling like absolute shit, then thought "No, but - WHAT THE FUCK!?" I found my shirt (randomly in the hall of the flat), but not my coat, which I left in my friend's room at the start of the night and presume its still there.

I recognised the street the flat was on, thank god, and it was quite close to my house, so I got a bus home. I arrived home at like 8:30, fell into bed, and got up about half an hour ago.

My head is fucking aching, and I think I got sex, because my ass isn't feeling its usual self (lol... I might go get a STI test at some point (but the condom that was in my wallet isn't there anymore, so that's a good sign)).

Not looking forward to working at 6. There'll probably be a shitload of embarassing stories...

My head is fucking aching, and I think I got sex, because my ass isn't feeling its usual self (lol... I might go get a STI test at some point (but the condom that was in my wallet isn't there anymore, so that's a good sign)).

Sex get! :D

Password saved in cookie-age. It will be work sign on specific, ie if you sign in as me, my details for this site are saved in a cookie and I wouldn't need to sign in.

Ie, no need to change password dudette. :)

He says, reading my private messages and giggling. Actually my only private messages are from you so...maybe not. lols.

Yeah so, cheers buddy.

My day was alright. Was way out of my depth in my English tutorial though when discussing King Lear (I haven't finished reading it) and so instead of schooling people on the play, like I did during our Twelfth Night tutorial, I got schooled by some girl on something which I can't even remember so it's all good really. :heh: Weekend will suck hard. I have an English essay to do and a psychology report to do (but I'm doing that next weekend). It shouldn't take too long but I just hate having to do Uni stuff on the weekend.

Finally got an email from SAAS about my tuition fees. They finally decided to respond after I sent a huge complaint to them. So in the end, I'm not getting my tuition paid for me by them and so I need to figure out where I'm gonna get £1775 for this year's tuition. My parents will probably pay it. They really don't seem to mind at all as they said that they would pay it if I didn't get it paid for by SAAS.

edit: forgot to mention... That was genius with the cups of water. I'm very tempted to do that to my sister although I have cats in the house and I'm sure they'd knock them over (two siberians who seem to never stop running around the house at break neck speed)

He says, reading my private messages and giggling. Actually my only private messages are from you so...maybe not. lols.

Yeah so, cheers buddy.

Hence why I'm giggling. I'm a funny guy. Modest too.

WHOOOOO NEW iCarly IS ABOUT TO START!!!!!*

*If anyone knows what I'm talking about I'll be suprised.