N-Europe

Wow that's a lot of stages. What are you applying for? EU President?

Actually...I'd vote for you to be EU President. If you can handle ReZ you can handle any socio/economic/political crisis.

Lmao. I love you.

This particular one is the civil service fast stream scheme, which actually could lead to a political position. Not that I want to be a politician. I hate politicians.

Ah, quite the obstacle course then! I'm looking at applying for the Civil Service fairly soon and they have a very similar application process (it might even be the same who knows), so I look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Yes indeed! It's one of a few I'm applying for though, I need to increase my chances of completing such a marathon.

Good luck with your...thing that you're doing, Mollymon. Gotta Catch 'Em All.

Ashley, that was an amusing and arousing coincidence. Funny story, when I was younger, I was much much skinnier because I hadn't quite discovered food then. My Mum used to call me Skeletor. Nowadays, I am eating better. But, my brothers ate better than me, so I am still the skinniest. I do not like the cone of shame. :(

Hmm, I do not know whether or not I would trust Molly. She's nice, but how would she handle power? Maybe we should make her moderator and find out. Nay: ADMIN. Right into the deep end.

That's an amazing idea flinkster. The POWER would make my delusions of grandeur much less delusional ;)

Trust me, I've been in the deep end of an admin. Its not a pleasant experience.

wasn-t-me.jpg

It wasn't me!

Although, the mystery of Jayseven's limp has now been solved, I feel.

Molly: The way you used capitals for the word POWWWWEEEEEER makes me feel less safe. :( Put some nice colours to eet, and I feel safe now, k!

Hmm internal-external personal dilemma that is dragging me down...tossing and turning over what to/not do. I'm not sure whether you should just do something that really you're only not doing because you're full of self-loathing and can't handle the possibility of others hating you too or whether you should just decide not to do it because it's causing you so much inner turmoil. Plus major bad vibes from a party involved. I hate having "problems". Shit ones that are so inconsequential in the grand scheme. Although I feel like eventually all these minor problems will amount to me writing a song. I kinda need to learn an instrument first.

Hmm, dragging me down = not doing it. Yay decided.

Lmao. I love you.

This particular one is the civil service fast stream scheme, which actually could lead to a political position. Not that I want to be a politician. I hate politicians.

Oooh spooky! I'm considering (given my current MA/languages background) the diplomatic service/European Union stream - dunno what sort of position but the idea of playing ambassador is kinda cool. You should get involved too, then we run away abroad, throw lavish parties and live off cocktails and fine food. All while living in our luxurious ambassdorial residence!

Hmm...perhaps I'm getting a little ahead of myself...imagine that'll at least be another 20 years off....harumph.

Ganepark; er, have you, like talked to this girl?! FFS!

Just got back after a few hours in the library which were spent finishing off my presentation on the NHS/US Health Care System. Obviously huge amounts of fun was had. :zzz:

Uber hyped for seeing Lily Allen tonight with Razz though. Actually cannot wait. Though, I loved the reaction of the guy from my course who I was walking home with when I said I was seeing her. "Omg. She's abysmal. That's the kind of music you like? You'd have to be totally gay or something". "Erm, I am indeed". "...........Oh". Tard.

So are you actually totally gay now?

Should've used lube.

Lube on 22 inches isn't going to do much.

Ganepark; er, have you, like talked to this girl?! FFS!

So are you actually totally gay now?

Lube on 22 inches isn't going to do much.

It's quite funny. Twenty-twoooo inches is the size of the waist of a size zero person. You've had a thin person's waist inside you. Hahahaha.

I spent my 18th last year by myself, I just did a few things I wanted to do, cooked my favourite meal and watched films. It was a pretty good day! :grin:

I spent my 22nd birthday travelling to Germany alone (I was following another car though) and then staying in a campsite there on my own (the others stayed in a hotel).

It was scary/exciting/weird/depressing.

I spent my 22nd birthday travelling to Germany alone (I was following another car though) and then staying in a campsite there on my own (the others stayed in a hotel).

It was scary/exciting/weird/depressing.

Agreed, given I only really have a meal with the rentals its not much different to be fair. This year I decided to go download even though its the week before, but I'm planning to make it a tradition.

Oooh spooky! I'm considering (given my current MA/languages background) the diplomatic service/European Union stream - dunno what sort of position but the idea of playing ambassador is kinda cool. You should get involved too, then we run away abroad, throw lavish parties and live off cocktails and fine food. All while living in our luxurious ambassdorial residence!

Hmm...perhaps I'm getting a little ahead of myself...imagine that'll at least be another 20 years off....harumph.

It's a lovely idea! I looked at the diplomatic service but I don't know if I want to spend 4 years posted in 1 of 200 countries of the Government's choosing! I love to travel but I also love living in Britain. *I know, shock horror*.

I don't really mind that nothing is happening on my birthday, as we usually don't do anything apart from giving presents. It's just I hate being home alone (I get paranoid), and I'll hate it even more on my birthday.

I'll probably end up playing a game or something, maybe I'll get some alcohol to drink away the loneliness. =P

I've had a phrase (and variations on) bouncing around my head the last few weeks, it's either "no revelations" or "nothing's revelatory". It's how I feel, but I'm not sure why I sortof assigned a title(s) to that feeling. I think I'm saddened by the fact.

It's just like...nothing ever is revelatory. In terms of the things we do that we expect to change our lives dramatically or enlighten us. I want a revelation, I feel so underwhelmed by everything I experience these days. I'm scared that when/if I fall in love I won't feel it or if/when I have a child I won't feel what I'm supposed to. Art college is such a non-event in comparison to how I expected it. But to be fair, I expected too much, I wanted it to make me feel something, so that I suddenly became the hugely expressive artist I always wanted to be. It's actually perfectly fine. I also can't imagine myself in a relationship with anyone, ever.

I love all the friends I've made recently, but I still only want to bathe in the sound of lo-fi guitar strumming and just pretend I was normal.

[/emo paj returns, clad in black, rambling in a pretentious manner]

Edited by Paj!

Ine, can't you visit The Flink Machine? Or too expensive? At least spend the day with him in some kind of web-link-up.

Way too expensive for just two/three days. =(

Plus someone has to take care of the dog, which would be me. Hopefully she decides to be good those days and not eat me or pull out a tree or something.

I've had a phrase (and variations on) bouncing around my head the last few weeks, it's either "no revelations" or "nothing's revelatory". It's how I feel, but I'm not sure why I sortof assigned a title(s) to that feeling. I think I'm saddened by the fact.

It's just like...nothing ever is revelatory. In terms of the things we do that we expect to change our lives dramatically or enlighten us. I want a revelation, I feel so underwhelmed by everything I experience these days. I'm scared that when/if I fall in love I won't feel it or if/when I have a child I won't feel what I'm supposed to. Art college is such a non-event in comparison to how I expected it. But to be fair, I expected too much, I wanted it to make me feel something, so that I suddenly became the hugely expressive artist I always wanted to be. It's actually perfectly fine.

I love all the friends I've made recently, but I still only want to bathe in the sound of lo-fi guitar strumming and just pretend I was normal.

[/emo paj returns, clad in black, rambling in what is sure to be a pretentious manner]

Cheer up, Paj. It could be worse. You could be a chocolate tea pot. :(

Ine, can't you visit The Flink Machine? Or too expensive? At least spend the day with him in some kind of web-link-up.

She'll have school around that time. Although, the plan was to meet up a week later, or around there. It's a bit funny because we don't have our breaks (except Christmas I think) at the same time.

Ine, making a birthday cake and eating it by yourself...that's hot. I wantttt.

Plus someone has to take care of the dog, which would be me. Hopefully she decides to be good those days and not eat me or pull out a tree or something.

Attempt to look after a 4/5 month old cocker/poo puppy is a handfull. Always jumping and biting now and then. And when she don't do these, she's a nice dog.

It's just like...nothing ever is revelatory. In terms of the things we do that we expect to change our lives dramatically or enlighten us. I want a revelation, I feel so underwhelmed by everything I experience these days. I'm scared that when/if I fall in love I won't feel it or if/when I have a child I won't feel what I'm supposed to. Art college is such a non-event in comparison to how I expected it. But to be fair, I expected too much, I wanted it to make me feel something, so that I suddenly became the hugely expressive artist I always wanted to be. It's actually perfectly fine. I also can't imagine myself in a relationship with anyone, ever.

[/emo paj returns, clad in black, rambling in a pretentious manner]

Hai emo paj! I'm drinking, thus will be emo in a bit. If I don't lose consciousness, I'll probably write a rambling and pretentious reply to you later. Right now I'm too self-aware and scared to say anything true.

Attempt to look after a 4/5 month old cocker/poo puppy is a handfull. Always jumping and biting now and then.

I feel your pain. Our dog has been a bit of a troublemaker from the start (jumping and biting too, still does the jumping), and usually I'm the one who has to look after her. Which can be problematic as she's huuuuuuuge.

I still love her though.

It's a lovely idea! I looked at the diplomatic service but I don't know if I want to spend 4 years posted in 1 of 200 countries of the Government's choosing! I love to travel but I also love living in Britain. *I know, shock horror*.

That my biggest issue at the moment - it's quite the life-changer. Good in some aspects but bad in others (especially when it comes to friends and family :( )

I feel your pain. Our dog has been a bit of a troublemaker from the start (jumping and biting too, still does the jumping), and usually I'm the one who has to look after her. Which can be problematic as she's huuuuuuuge.

I still love her though.

We believe our dog is teething, hence the biting. She has already lost 2 or 3 teeth.

Guest Stefkov

Spent the weekend looking at Uni courses. Quite annoyed I found another course at Sheffield Hallam which sounds quite good and I've already gone to an open day. Gotta check if there's another one soon.

I think I'm set on what I want to do which is some good news in these really, really shit times. BLopejgspgghgzx