Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Interesting By Antony Shimmin

thirtynine.

It was annoying and probably not exactly hilarious to the female members.

And they got the MPT deleted, smooth.

Yeah it wasn't very fun(ny), I'm not too thrilled either the the MPT's gone. But they weren't sexist or insulting.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was annoying and probably not exactly hilarious to the female members.

And they got the MPT deleted, smooth.

Oh give over. It's harmless fun, this bloody country is becoming more ridiculous as the amount of silly PC people like you increase.

Suppose "dick or gtfo" was just as sexist.. Any person offended by the two variants need to be shot.

[refrains from using foul language]

"Tits or GTFO".

Nope, not at all. :indeed:

Anyway, they've gone, which can only be a good thing for this place.

Yeeesh, dude. You seriously need to chill out about that. It wasnt sexist. At all. We say QUITE LITERALLY anything, followed by GTFO.

And wheres the bit where we insulted people?

Yeeesh, dude. You seriously need to chill out about that. It wasnt sexist. At all. We say QUITE LITERALLY anything, followed by GTFO.

And wheres the bit where we insulted people?

It was sexist and you were insulting the female users.

I'd be totally against anything sexist, but I don't really think that they were intending to be sexist. There have been lots of arguments recently and they were only trying to lighten up the mood. The only one that was seriously out of order in my opinion was GTFO moria, whereas ant and harribo were just a bit silly. its a bit harsh fully banning them for what they did in my opinion.

And I'm sad the MPT is gone :(

ooooooo "arguments" - that's life.

By "arguments" I mean "immature slagging matches". :indeed:

Nobody can open their mouths these days without the fucking PC brigade jumping down their throats and calling them sexist/racist etc.

Oh, no, you can - you really, really can. Others, however, can equally say you're a sexist/racist for it.

The simplest way is to just not say anything sexist or racist. Why would you want to, anyway?

Bring back the MP thread! I mean, it was a great thread to talk about things that didn't warrant it's own thread. It's hardly fair getting rid of it because of a select few members who spammed it last night is it?

Anyone agree?

Anyways, hopefully this forum can start to turn itself around again.

Woah, stuff happened when I'm gone.

I was looking for meaningless post of the day, to post something, only to find this has happened.

I feel bad for antony and harribo, I liked them both. But if they deserved it, they deserved it (I'm just saying, I'm not entirely sure what went on).

Bring back the MP thread! I mean, it was a great thread to talk about things that didn't warrant it's own thread. It's hardly fair getting rid of it because of a select few members who spammed it last night is it?

Anyone agree?

Anyways, hopefully this forum can start to turn itself around again.

I totally agree Haggis.

The MPT was good for building up a community and all the little things which couldn't have a thread of their own. The forums won't be as friendly and community based without them in my opinion, which is one of the qualities that led me to post here, the community feel of the boards.

Woah, stuff happened when I'm gone.

I was looking for meaningless post of the day, to post something, only to find this has happened.

I feel bad for antony and harribo, I liked them both. But if they deserved it, they deserved it (I'm just saying, I'm not entirely sure what went on).

(They didnt deserve a permaban in the slightest)

Oh give over. It's harmless fun, this bloody country is becoming more ridiculous as the amount of silly PC people like you increase.

Suppose "dick or gtfo" was just as sexist.. Any person offended by the two variants need to be shot.

[refrains from using foul language]

Agreed. If people are going to call something like TITS or GTFO sexist then they are very PC indeed. It's hardly upsetting, and personally I believe if anyone is upset by that then they're going to have a hard life. People need to toughen up a bit. It's getting like a santised Uni campus in here were everything that may be in the slightest bit contentious is banned!

MPT is deleted :sad:

I wonder if some of members have quit the forums for good because of last night.

Anyone quitting cause of a few silly posts really wasn't serious about being a member. And I never used the MPT, I thought it was a little silly tbh.

the MPT may have been a home for little tidbits of uniting chatter (which are suitable for the IRC room, which is no hassle to have on all the time you're browsing the forums anyway), but it also engulfed lots of interesting things that got ignored, or actually could have had a thread of it's own.

Why not try making a thread about something you want to say? What's the harm? If it gets a few replies, then great. If it gets none, then it would have been spam in the MPT anyway. If it's useless then it'll get deleted, no harm done.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!