Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII---

FFFFDASFJASDIOCFJASDIODJKAOFJDOFJDAOFJDOFFFUCK YEAH!!!

I can't wait, god, if the recession stops me from buying this, i'l commit a homicide against George W Bush :heh: (Just joking, don't send FBI after me :X)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is a rumour at the moment but still im very excited. It looks like Monster Hunter G could be getting ported to the Wii!!!!! This was a special edition of the 1st game that had new monsters/items in it and it never got released over here in the west. If it is true I suppoes this is to get the hype up for MH3, not that it needed any :)

Monster-1.jpg

The rumors are coming in, and our friend Creamsugar has an interesting cover pic from Famitsu. I cannot confirm the validity of the cover, and I’ll be holding out for more info before I confirm.

Yeah I do think this could be a good means of advertising and marketing here in the west. Release it so folk can get a bit of a taste for MH on the Wii, then with MH3 gets released it'll be bigger and better though they should make sure the MH3 is clearly better and warrants a purchase. Most improtant of all, keep us occupied for the biggie

Looks like it's true.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=67349

- Spring release in Japan

- online fee unknown

- 16:9 support

- 77% complete

- control with classic controller

No mention of any western release :(

AWESOME! Capcom better give us this game, especially as we missed out on it the first time around. The Spring release makes sense now as a few days ago there were rumours of a Monster Hunter game coming out around the same time as R Evil 5 in Japan, clearly it wasnt gonna be MH3 so this must be it.

New Scans

pc260015gf4.jpg

pc260016zb4.jpg

pc260017la8.jpg

pc260018bq9.jpg

MHG scans

pc260012wn8xm5.jpg

pc260013pa5pz9.jpg

pc260014xa8.jpg

more info:

- 6 types of weapons

- 2 control schemes: the original or MHF (PSP) controlThe series:

PS2:

MH

MHG

MH2

PSP:

MHF (this is MHG port)

MHF2 (this is MH2 port with some features excluded from MH2)

MHP2G (this is a Expansion MH2 port with new features that not included in MH2)

Wii:

MHG

MH3

13 Pages Monster Hunter Special Scoop

MHG

- Cover is showing a hunter wearing Rathalos armor using Babel facing Azure Rathalos.

- Its basically a 100% port with no new content

- Wide screen support

- Support Classic Controller only and able to pick between traditional PS2 controls or PSP controls

- 6 Weapons: Big Sword, Small Sword & Shield, Lance, Hammer, Dual Sword and Light/Heavy bowguns

- Single and Network mode (Unknown if its pay-to-play)

- Includes features found in newer MH like sending items straight to item box (this is not included in MHG)

- 77% complete

- Spring release

MH3 Tri

- New area: Desert

├ Will have areas/caves that are inaccessible to sunlight.

├ Swordfish like monsters that attack in groups

└ Huge ants (seen in TGS video)

- New monster: Volvolos

├ Lives in the desert

├ Will submerge in mud to protect from the intense heat (similar to Basarios/Gravios)

├ Breathe by sticking its nose above the mud

├ Will attack hunters that get close to it by a upward head thrust

├ Able to shake harden mud from body to attack players

├ Hunters get caught by the harden mud will be cover in mud. They are unable to attack and movement speed will be greatly decrease

└ When angry, it will use its 'bind voice' ability which will result in hunters covering their ears

- Rathian

├ New spitting fire move that will have a big area effect

├ New move by using its talons to trap a hunter and bite them

└ When stamina decreases, it will fall down during charge or there will be no fire when it is spitting

- Ragiakurusu

├ Have different movement on land/sea

├ Electric attack will stun players

└ Will rest underwater to regenerate health

- Once underwater gauge runs out, health will decrease. Regenerate by getting above water or air bubbles.

- New feature: Action Point, basically its just a shortcut to mining, catching bugs etc by pressing A

- 40% complete

- 2009 release

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!