N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

Angela's comments just confirmed what I already thought- Adam is similar to Wolverine in that regeneration > ageing. It's not so much a case of a second power like Matts, but just a side effect of the original power.

awesome, awesome episode though. I probably should have seen that last scene coming but there you go.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things I didn't like however was even though they pretty much confirmed that Hiros dad does have a power (when Hiro told him what was going to happen he said "WE have the power of Gods") but they didn't show us what it is, god damnit I wanna know, same with Angela, just reveal her power already.

Isn't Angela's persuasion. Either that or she was having an affair with Nathan's wife last week. Far too much touching.

Angela's comments just confirmed what I already thought- Adam is similar to Wolverine in that regeneration > ageing.

Yeah but unless he has some other power (i'm thinking persuasion would be a good one in his supposid evil role and for helping get Linderman and Matts dad on his side) I don't see what's making so dangerous that other characters are so scared of him, I mean Angela couldn't even say his name till Matt made her... hold on a second just realized, isn't Matts new/developed power the same as the power of persuassion that girl in season 1 had... except she couldn't mind read?

Isn't Angela's persuasion. Either that or she was having an affair with Nathan's wife last week. Far too much touching.

Yeah I was thinking that when Peter saw her in the future when he was there, but still i'd like to have it full stated to be certain :heh:

We're lead to assume the company saved HRG.....what if it was Adam

Interesting idea, but then there was no sign of Adam or Peter in the ep, so they'd have to come up with some sort of back story connecting those two for the next ep, showing why Adam might have been looking for HRG and why he would save him.

Explaining how he got from Montreal to Costa Verde is easy though... Peter can also teleport like Hiro afterall, so not beyond the realms of possibility

Who else thinks Matt will abuse his power and maybe even turn evil? I kinda got that when he kept using his powers to get what he wants. Wouldn't surprise me if he turned to the dark side. It's not out the question I mean it can happen, look at the 5 years later episode.

It's probably been covered before, but I'm too busy to go through the whole topic at present.

Sylar, lovely bloke, cuts people's heads open. What does he do with the brain? Does he eat it?

He reads the brain to get the power from people.

NUP_112009_0298.jpg

He "Sees how it works"

Thats the extent of what we know.

I know he sees how things work, just by looking at shit he knew it was broken, hence his lovely reputation as a watchmaker.

But he actually has to cut someone's head open to "read" their power? I can't recall, when you see his victims lying around, can you still see their brains?

Who else thinks Matt will abuse his power and maybe even turn evil? I kinda got that when he kept using his powers to get what he wants. Wouldn't surprise me if he turned to the dark side. It's not out the question I mean it can happen, look at the 5 years later episode.

I believe i was saying that on the previous page : peace:

And as for the writers strike,

if things went as normal, when would Heroes have been due to return after the "winter break"? February?

*Prays for a Christmas Miracle*

Dunno when it was due to return.

Looks like Claire is finally becoming the kickass bitch I want her to be. Bout time.

Looks bloody great on all sides, Claire stepping up, Slyar finding Mohinder (does he have his powers back, and what happened to the twins?), and holy crap why is Hiro got a sword to Peters neck?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!