N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe they hadn't come up with him in the plot by then?

ohhh! continuity buuurrrn

What if Adam's power simply isn't healing, but infact immortality?

Stupid guess? Yeah probably.

ageing = cell death so if adam's cells regenerate, he can't age. It's likely Claire is very much the same but because she's still growing rather than growing old, it hasn't taken affect.

I think you're all jumping to conclusions about Adam and Hiro- for all we know, Adam doesn't even know Hiro is from this time period. it's possible he saw him as a child but he wouldn't know who he is now.

Personally, I think Adam will find out about Hiro through Peter using the time power and explaining who gave it him.

Not really, he knew Hiros full name, and we know he knew his father (and i'm certain he too had powers but they just didn't show it, which sucks), I'm sure coming across a japanese child called Hiro Nakamura with an evolved father would have set off a few alarm bells in Adam.

And as for the "5 years later" ep in season 1, we can't use that to try and work things in season two out. As it really has become an alternative future at this stage. And seeing as the virus never happened in that timeline any use of it to theorize over season 2 just isn't right.

Guest Stefkov
Not really, he knew Hiros full name, and we know he knew his father (and i'm certain he too had powers but they just didn't show it, which sucks), I'm sure coming across a japanese child called Hiro Nakamura with an evolved father would have set off a few alarm bells in Adam.

That and I think Adam even said 'Let's change the past'

(again: I think) So he wants to use Peter to use his time traveling maybe go back and do something?

Just re-watched Season 1 episode thirteen on BBC2.

and having seen Peters 'symbol' necklace in Season 2 I noticed something interesting this time...

When the Haitian is talking to Claire at the 'construction' site, it very much looked to me that he was wearing the same necklace Peter has, but it was largely obscured by his shirt.

So looked the Haitian up on google and found this character picture! I never took notice of the necklace before!

thehaitian.jpg

There are a couple of possibilities I can think of here...

1) Someone is handing out these necklaces to Hero's they have come across and worked with/helped.

2) Peter is wearing the Haitians necklace, and as I suggested earlier, I wonder if perhaps he is responsible for Peter's memory loss, and if he can be trusted?!

Just found this Heroes graphic novel and it seems the Haitian got the necklace from his father!

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_display.shtml?novel=38

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the way they are bringing in the comic artwork/Isaac's paintings into season 2, very cool!

Isaac produced eight paintings, one depicting each of the 'old band of Heroes'!

Where are the other seven? and will they be able to save each resprective Hero in time?!

Oh I'm good! solved that back on page 4 of the thread!

Anyways, another awesome episode!

Kristen Bell was great and I think Adam is a fantastic new character!

That and I think Adam even said 'Let's change the past'

(again: I think) So he wants to use Peter to use his time traveling maybe go back and do something?

Actually i think he said "We're going to change history" but I can't see them going back and forth at Adams will, could really mess up the other storylines

I think the 5 years later episode was never really intended to cover all eventualities in the next 4 series of the show :P Considering they don't even finish writing the individual episodes when the season starts...

Mokong - you're totally right about what you said in response to my post. Bob said it, and thus could be shady about it - still hard to say whether adam or bob are good or bad.

And surely Adam will remember Hiro for teh show's sake! What he means by changing the future... ooh well I don't know! It just sounds like the series is getting better.

... aaaand I still think there will be more explanation about Parkman's missing months.

I'm just glad I stuck with the show through the first 6 eps. They weren't seriously shite, but they're definitely upping the pace now.

I'm just glad I stuck with the show through the first 6 eps. They weren't seriously shite, but they're definitely upping the pace now.
As far as I'm concerned we have West, Sylar and the Twins to thank for that! The rest has been pretty ace!

Actually the Hiro story did drag on a little... but West, can't stand that guy!

As far as I'm concerned we have West, Sylar and the Twins to thank for that! The rest has been pretty ace!

Actually the Hiro story did drag on a little... but West, can't stand that guy!

Me too, I hope Sylar bumps into him in the next ep and gets his powers back and kills West for his, that was be so great :yay:

And surely Adam will remember Hiro for teh show's sake! What he means by changing the future... ooh well I don't know! It just sounds like the series is getting better.

exactly, plus if he wasn't trying to get to Hiro, i see very little point in Hiro going back and Adam being Kensai, they could have easily introduced him without all that, so the whole Hiro going back, pissing him off by kissing the girl and these word "As long as I breath I will lay waste to everything you care about", it all has to be for some big "Hiro realizing its his fault, determined to stop Adam, and become the awesome "future" Hiro" pay off moment.

Guest Stefkov

Loved this episode. Seeing much more of Hiro and time traveling was really great.

CGI was great, when he went back to see his father's killer, if just looked so good. How they were just froze.

Episode 9 was OMG, Brilliant.

The scenes with Hiro and his father were great, I almost thought Hiro wasn't gonna try and see who did it. Funny, it wasn't how I expected Hiro to find out about Kensai, but when you think about it was obvious *stupid Franklin*. Loved the tension they built up to it, can't wait to see what Hiro does next, hope it leads to an epic samurai sword fight.

Also HRG, holy crap that shit was f'ing good. Ending was kinda predictable after the scene with Claire and Bob... speaking of Claire and Bob can't believe Bob was dumb enough to screw up the name and give himself away :heh:

And the scene when Mohinder was trying to convince HRG to give them Claire, why the hell did he not mention the world destroying virus?

I'm sure as crazy as HRG was becoming learning of a possible world killing virus might make him stop and listen.

West wasn't as much of a dick in this ep, but i still don't like him much, was hoping Elle had taken care of him, damn.

And Matt, holy crap what's he doing, did he never read any Spiderman comics, he's like walking a thin line between Jedi and Sith here, and looks like he could slip to darkness quite easy at this point.

Few things I didn't like however was even though they pretty much confirmed that Hiros dad does have a power (when Hiro told him what was going to happen he said "WE have the power of Gods") but they didn't show us what it is, god damnit I wanna know, same with Angela, just reveal her power already.

One thing that I just realized though, when Kensai came to kill Hiro's dad, he said "of all of them I didn't expect it to be you", why is that? Did he not know Adam was locked up and therefore pissed off... unless he maybe never knew he got out either, or did he perhaps think there was some good in Adam.

Angela also hinted Adam now has more than the power of Regeneration, she said something that obviously pointed at immortality but even at that I don't see how that made him so dangerous, he must have something else up his sleeve.

Damn getting ever so close to that 11th ep, I really hope it's not the final of season, god this writers strike is so gonna frack everything up so badly

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!