Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

14 hours ago, drahkon said:

The Void Rains Upon Her Heart

Played more if it yesterday and I know I'm repeating myself but: It's awesome :D
Shouldn't have bought the other games as I haven't tried them, yet :p

I've now unlocked the highest difficulty but haven't given it a go. There's still stuff to unlock on the one before that, i.e. beat the final boss at level 12. Got my ass kicked on my attempt last night. The game gets quite tough, it seems.

In other news, I bought Bloons TD 6 because it's only 1.37€. :laughing:

OH LOOK, IT'S ANOTHER POST ABOUT The Void Rains Upon Hear Heart. ISN'T THAT FUN? Yes, it is!

image.png

Not really, but... :p

13 hours in and I swear it's always the slow moving bullets that creep up on me and hit me every single time :(
Still haven't beaten the final boss(es) at lvl 12 on the penultimate difficulty (is "penultimate" correct here?). I know all their moves but holy moly I can't deal with them :laughing:

Anyways, my save file says I'm at 21% completion...haven't even unlocked all characters and game modes, yet.

I wondered why there aren't lots of story beats in the game and figured that they will come at higher difficulties, but that was wrong. The dev said that the story will be added once the game is out of EA, whenever that might be.

Roughly 90% of the content is completed and the rest will be added in several updates over the next several months!

• A few bosses remain
  • 1 more character to play as
  • 1 final game mode
  • Most of the story beyond the introduction has yet to be revealed

Can't wait!

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

OH LOOK, IT'S ANOTHER POST ABOUT The Void Rains Upon Hear Heart. ISN'T THAT FUN? Yes, it is!

image.png

Not really, but... :p

13 hours in and I swear it's always the slow moving bullets that creep up on me and hit me every single time :(
Still haven't beaten the final boss(es) at lvl 12 on the penultimate difficulty (is "penultimate" correct here?). I know all their moves but holy moly I can't deal with them :laughing:

Anyways, my save file says I'm at 21% completion...haven't even unlocked all characters and game modes, yet.

I wondered why there aren't lots of story beats in the game and figured that they will come at higher difficulties, but that was wrong. The dev said that the story will be added once the game is out of EA, whenever that might be.

Can't wait!

This game sounds like an MSN screen name from 2001.

Just needs a few ~~°°^^{{{§~~`^° sprinkled liberally throughout it.

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2024 at 9:36 AM, drahkon said:

The Void Rains Upon Hear Heart

Unlocked a new game mode. Shit's insane.
Obviously the core gameplay doesn't change, but there are different upgrades/debuffs now. LOVE IT. HATE IT.

I'm now at 22% completion after 14.4h.

I'm not playing anything else. Help!

Spent about 75 bones in the sale and picked up:

System Shock (Nightdive Studios version - Loved their work on the Turok games & Forsaken)
Dead Rising OG
Sea of Stars
Balatro
Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore (because of my DF boy @Dark1x John's involvement)
Batboy
Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition (Loved this on GP, but wanted to try the Lego DLC)
Legend Bowl (Have a big soft spot for NFL games, especially retro-inspired ones)

So far, so good. Loving Dead Rising, Balatro and Forza at 4K60. Yet to dive in to the others. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Spent about 75 bones in the sale and picked up:

System Shock (Nightdive Studios version - Loved their work on the Turok games & Forsaken)
Dead Rising OG
Sea of Stars
Balatro
Arzette: The Jewel of Faramore (because of my DF boy @Dark1x John's involvement)
Batboy
Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition (Loved this on GP, but wanted to try the Lego DLC)
Legend Bowl (Have a big soft spot for NFL games, especially retro-inspired ones)

So far, so good. Loving Dead Rising, Balatro and Forza at 4K60. Yet to dive in to the others. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gicmh857enq759syo1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2