NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

I think TP LInk should have a crossbow in SSBB now...

The thing is; I also think they should have kept with OOT Link. TP Link would have been cool as a separate character, with comp different moves and such, like the big ball chain thing. WW Link too, with the Deku Leaf etc etc :)

Or maybe having OOT & TP as clones, but with different moves. WW Link would obviously be different :heh:

Pheonix Wright would be fun.

One attack saying "Object" and enemy freezes for a second or so, then his special can be his victims appear in court and Pheonix interigates them untill they cry and fly off the stage.

His projectile attack can be his paper work,can use his briefcase for a standard attack and his grab could be his tie.

Anyway just looked at some screens there of the game. First that i've seen actually, of Link out in the desert with Stalfos coming towards him and also Gorons holding targets. Looked nice and clean. Definently worth £15.

Is it weird that this is one of the games I'm looking forward to most this winter?

Come on NoE...give us the release date. Its gotta be before RE comes out...

Am i dreaming, or do the screens look a LOT sharper than TP? Maybe because its a smaller image?

Am i dreaming, or do the screens look a LOT sharper than TP? Maybe because its a smaller image?

Yeah I was thinking the same, they seem to have a slight mario galaxy look to them.

15479915641154ae727drb9.jpg

When I first saw this image, I thought it was a Hyrule castle themed rocket, shooting things in space, Space Invaders style!

For £15, I'm definately going to get this.

Is it confirmed at that price?! Have I missed something?!

Is it confirmed at that price?! Have I missed something?!

Not 100% confirmed, no.

Yeah. Thinking about it I'd expect it to be a Wii Play kind of situation, £15 for the Zapper itself and £20 with the game packed in.

Even for £20 it's still a great deal. I would pay £20 alone for the game. Just wish they would hurry up with a date cause I really did expect us to have this before RE: UC.

I mean it's not as if it will have much text so it would be really easy to translate.

Yeah. Thinking about it I'd expect it to be a Wii Play kind of situation, £15 for the Zapper itself and £20 with the game packed in.

That would be stupid considering the zapper is just a piece of plastic.

Even for £20 it's still a great deal. I would pay £20 alone for the game. Just wish they would hurry up with a date cause I really did expect us to have this before RE: UC.

I mean it's not as if it will have much text so it would be really easy to translate.

Yep and Yep.

That would be stupid considering the zapper is just a piece of plastic.

This is NoE we are talking about.

does seem stupid so perhaps importing would be better as £15 for plastic is a bit too much espically if u thinkin of gettin 4 in the end for multiplayer

also the nunchuck is £15 and that is far more advanced than plastic...

£20 for the zapper and Link is a bargain! My mates getting it as well, and if Ghost Squad and Res Evil come bundled with Zappers, that means we'll have 4!!

Yep and Yep.

This is NoE we are talking about.

NOE? A game and an accessory? oooh £45 then! lol

I seriously think £20 is more than reasonable.

I don't like this type of games, but im thinking in buying this one, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

yeah £20 is more reasonable, think of it more as your getting the game for £20 which is reasonable, it seems pretty steep to charge £20 for the zapper and give the game....if you get my drift...

I guess ultimately it could end up cheaper to import zappers on their own I can imagine us getting ripped off for them here...

I to wonder when this is due out...Medal of Honour Heroes is zapper compatible and due for release the same day as Mario Galaxy in the US so you would expect it before then...

I honestly can't even guess if we'll get this or not. I mean the zapper would be great for games like Ghost Squad, Umbrella Chronicles and Medal of Honor but there out next month and I don't see them releasing it in a few weeks without notice. But then again, this type of thing, especially having little text should mean that translation should barely take any time.

If they were to release it I guess end of November or start of December, assuming they'll do a press release for it along with an updaed Q4 list (assuming they'll do one)

If they were to release it I guess end of November or start of December, assuming they'll do a press release for it along with an updaed Q4 list (assuming they'll do one)

We'll likely get one next week.

We'll likely get one next week.

What i've been thinking aswell. Green names think alike.

Hands on preview from Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/zapper/links-crossbow-training-hands-on-impressions-310919.php

Link's Crossbow Training is broken up into 9 levels, each with three stages. These stages are one of three types: Target Shooting, Defender or Ranger.

Target Shooting levels consists of a series of bull's-eyes that pop up on screen, including proper wooden bull's-eyes on posts or held by Goron, or in the style of skeet shooting, with a series of cow skulls catapulted into the air.

Defender sees an on screen Link in an over-the-shoulder camera style, remaining stationary. Players can pan the camera left or right with the direction of the Wii remote to look around. In one stage, a horde of Stalfos bears down on him, while in another Link floats down a river, facing Tektikes and other water creatures.

Ranger gameplay uses the analog stick to move Link around a level, with the Wii remote again used to look around. In one stage, Link must eliminate 25 Moblins with the crossbow with a strict time limit. Far more awkward than the other two game types and decidedly less enjoyable in its control complexity.

I Like the Ranger Mode, would be awesome having a game just with that Mode :)

And with an History, of course :)

An FPS Zelda :D