NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

£20?

Bah! It should be £15.

Highly unlikely seeing as it comes with a game and a Nunchuk alone costs 15 pounds. You're right though, it should be.

Highly unlikely seeing as it comes with a game and a Nunchuk alone costs 15 pounds. You're right though, it should be.

Yeah, but a Nunchuk has some pretty advanced motion sensitive electronics inside it.

The zapper is a piece of plastic.

Piece of Plastic...£5

Game which has been worked on which Nintendo obviously wishes to profit from...£15

Therefore

£20

Logic

yeah £20 is the price many expected and perhaps the correct prize. you are getting a lot of content and different gameplay modes in what is essentially a light gun game...whether or not I am going to get this remains to be seen. But its timing as a release is spot on, double that with a well planned big pre xmas Wii shipment and Nintendo could be on to a winner.

I'm happy with the price anyway, it should make a nice Christmas present. :)

Agreed. I'm hopefully getting it for Chrimbo with Ghost Squad and Resi: UC!

Highly unlikely seeing as it comes with a game and a Nunchuk alone costs 15 pounds.

The Zapper + Link's Crossbow Training is $19.99 in the US. A Nunchuck in the US is $19.99.

The Zapper + Link's Crossbow Training is $19.99 in the US. A Nunchuck in the US is $19.99.

That's like £10 in proper money... :(

I would by it but I see me telling a Gran or something to get me this for Christmas since I can't think of anything I actually want.

I also foresee my mum telling me not to get Galaxy and wait till Christmas. No way am I waiting and hopefully i'll get it before she notices it's out.

I would by it but I see me telling a Gran or something to get me this for Christmas since I can't think of anything I actually want.

I also foresee my mum telling me not to get Galaxy and wait till Christmas. No way am I waiting and hopefully i'll get it before she notices it's out.

Ask for Zack and Wiki!!!

Okay, I dunno why I just posted that, but you should still ask for Zack and Wiki. It's better then some huge chunk of plastic.

Ask for Zack and Wiki!!!

Okay, I dunno why I just posted that, but you should still ask for Zack and Wiki. It's better then some huge chunk of plastic.

I was just gonna buy it but I really want a Wii game or 2 for Christmas to get the excitement up so I might just do that aswell, well to the parents anyway.

Remember VAT, Cube, and the fact that everything's generally more expensive in Europe.

Ask for Zack and Wiki!!!

Zack and Wiki is better than most things.

I'll get it when it drops to £15.

I wonder if MoH:H2 and RE:TUC will be delayed then...

I'll get it when it drops to £15.

I wonder if MoH:H2 and RE:TUC will be delayed then...

Yeah definately:

Ghost Squad, MOH: H2, RE: TUC will all be out December 7th as well.

Great Xmas prezzies if you ask me...:D

£20?! I was importing one for £30, so now i may cancel that and stick to the UK version.

a_2684.jpg

Weh hey. At least we ain't getting it in a plastic sleeve

Good to see.

Is anyone else overly excited about this and the rest of the Zapper games coming out?

Yes, I am. Great Christmas treats, with Galaxy on one side, Corruption on the other, Mario and Sonic, Forever Blue, etc.

Already got this pre-ordered...am leavin games like Rayman for Christmas tho :D

Am well lookin forward to it...almost as much as Galaxy :p

a_2684.jpg

Weh hey. At least we ain't getting it in a plastic sleeve.

This isn't Microcheap we're talking about :heh:

Another game to add to my Zelda part of my shelf unit.....

a_2684.jpg

That cover is better than Twilight Princess'.

Is anyone else overly excited about this and the rest of the Zapper games coming out?

No.