NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

Has anything come in a cardboard sleeve in the past? Everything I have is in a standard Wii box.

As Gizmo said Wii Sports...As for you Kurtle, drink this: STFU.

Ah I didn't know that, glad I got mine at launch then. I never know what the hell I'm meant to do with cardboard sleeved games. They usually end up getting lost or packed away with some other rubbish.

Just completed this and like RedShell said its really rather good. Some of the simple levels are very nice but I'm not sure I enjoy the walking and shooting levels. I think games like House of the Dead will really benifit from the zapper so long as they keep the old school design methods.

Not mind blowing but well worth the £20 I think.

Yeah I did the final level last night...

...Cool boss battle against the Fossil Stallord!

The fight against the Darknut was also great, moving about on that stage worked really well, I think because it's just a round room...

...I know what you mean about the other walking levels though, it can be a bit tricky to navigate those at first.

My favourite level is probably the Fruit Balloons one, gorgeous looking stage with all the fireworks and the castle in the background. And shooting the balloons that then split in to smaller ones also reminds me of Pang. :hehe:

I like how there's lots of extra things to shoot in the stages, like pots, scarecrows, signs ect... (plus some secret stuff) and how accurately shooting them doesn't lose you your combo chain, most of them can be worth a serious amount of points too! :wink:

Hopefully there will be a lot of Zapper titles on Wii Ware, I think it’ll be the perfect way to release more of these types of games. Re-makes of Hogan's Alley and Wild Gunman would be awesome! Or perhaps Nintendo will now update the originals with Zapper controls for the VC.

Hmm the controls in the free walking mode can get screwy...I know it just screwed me out of loads of points :(

well I completely forgot to preorder this and am working 9-9 tomorrow and then 10-7 saturday, so perhaps will struggle to get it in the shops by then.

Didn't get mine from GAME, wouldn't come by postman would it? It's slightly too big?

Mines hasn't even been sent yet. Page still says it's beinh picked and packed. And if by some chance the page hasn't been updated, I would of slept through him ringing the door, i'm just up :heh:

picking this up tamorrow to play with RE:UC (waiting for this gun to start playing RE hehe)

What happend to this game I cant buy it from Game.net?

Sold out on most online stores!

Thankfully got mine today though but it's an xmas prezzie! So no looking! :D

Looks like I pre-ordered in time if you can't get it then. If America is to go buy then it'll sell out fast.

Sold out on most online stores!

Thankfully got mine today though but it's an xmas prezzie! So no looking! :D

I am geting my mum to get it today in the shop or if its not out yet tomorrow.

I have done all the lvels now...however I've done some too many times today and need a break lol

Got bronze on all but 1 which I have Silver...I should be ashamed lol

I am geting my mum to get it today in the shop or if its not out yet tomorrow.

Likewise. Added it to my mum's shopping list earlier. I wonder for how much Tesco and Asda will be selling it for. First game in ages I didn't pre-order online, but I suppose that's the retailers fault, as hardly none of them started listing it till a week or two ago.

Likewise. Added it to my mum's shopping list earlier. I wonder for how much Tesco and Asda will be selling it for. First game in ages I didn't pre-order online, but I suppose that's the retailers fault, as hardly none of them started listing it till a week or two ago.

I can get it for free in game with reward points.

Bought it yesterday before work, High Point - setting up the zapper last night it looks and feels quite nice despite some reviews citing poor build quality, it's fine.

Played it today, started shooting things, it feels somehow more accurate with the zapper even if it does slightly slow down how fast you can move the reticule across the screen than if you used the Wii-mote alone I think thats a good think because depending on how you control it usually without any peripherals it can be all over the place which means that extra half second to readjust your aim.

Having said that I haven't tried it without the Zapper shell yet but I may do at some point.

Low Point - I've played it for an hour and 7 mins (according to the Wii) and I've completed it, the funs pretty much over aside from going back to beat those high scores and get all the gold medals.

Overall - It's a decent showcase for the Zapper in order to show people what it's intended for, the Zelda locations and everything are well put together and the title doesn't tarnish the franchise's image in the slightest, just think of it as a collection of Zelda mini gmaes featuring a weapon that they wanted to include but didn't, lets face it the shooting mini games in Zelda were always the best anyway. :wink: IMO

So yeah, it's good, with or without the shell I guess but the shell certainly adds something to it rather than detracting from it.

I will be interested to see how this peripheral is utilised in the future but for now it's well worth picking up for the game alone with is quite simply a fast and fun collection of Zelda mini-games on a disc. Decent stuff and well worth a quick blast inbetween other games. :smile:

Mine arrived this morning, looking forward to giving it a blast later tonight. Shame about the legnth of the game but thats pretty much the lightgun game genre.

Mines didn't arrive today. Was shocked considering their postage always gets here the next day. Hopefully tomorrow it'll arrive.

Mine arrived this morning, looking forward to giving it a blast later tonight. Shame about the legnth of the game but thats pretty much the lightgun game genre.

Bloody makes you wanna come back all the time too. I found some secret areas in the target levels too :D

Just played right through the game and got 5 Platinum Medals. This is going to be the shortest Zelda experience ever :) With the lack of unlockables I will shelve the game once I get all the platinums as im not a one for high scoring especially with all the games out recently.

I bought this today, I haven't had much time with it though. I heard you could calibrate the pointer so you're actually pointing somewhere on the screen. Is this true?