NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

They need to make Pokemon Snap 2 for the Wii.

You had to photograph the Pokemon, PHOTOGRAPH. Not machine gun the lil' critters lol

If they do make a sequel to Snap it shouldn't be such a cheap cash in, Snap only featured about 60 onsters, and that was back when there was only 151!

Definately going to buy this after all I've read and seen about it so far. However, I can't helpt but wonder whether Midna is in it, seen that she was a pretty important character in the (original) game.

I doubt it'll be more than a point and shoot game with no storyline or much 'speaking' at all. Maybe bosses though?

Game looks great as expected. cant wait, has this been 100% confrimed for UK before xmas?

On another note, in that scan in the NEWS banner at the top, theres a picture of Band Bros. Is that incredible DS game finally getting a western release??!

im sorry but this game kinda reminds me of the time when i told my nuts to get to work on a gaming project... 6 months later , i asked my nuts " well , what have you come up with ? " my nuts then would reply " here you go, "its a game were you play as link in 1st person ,shooting arrow the whole god damn game....."...

yeah it reminds me of that time.........................................

im sorry but this game kinda reminds me of the time when i told my nuts to get to work on a gaming project... 6 months later , i asked my nuts " well , what have you come up with ? " my nuts then would reply " here you go, "its a game were you play as link in 1st person ,shooting arrow the whole god damn game....."...

yeah it reminds me of that time.........................................

Your nuts should think of more gaming projects, then.

Altho Eurogamer has said that they got confirmation that we'll get it before the end of the year...I'm hating the lack of any release info. I wanna get a Zapper and this asap :p

Just before everyone

"ZOMG GAMECUBE GRAPHICS"

Seriously tho. Looks good :) Lookin forward to gettin it

I think this'll be fun, and it's good that it will be cheap and you get a zapper in the bundle.

Gimmie a date already.

together with the zapper this game will be fun ant worth to buy. and about the graphics the models and surrounding probably are strait out of LZTP and you wont hear me complain about that. especially if we take the price in mind

I think this'll be fun, and it's good that it will be cheap and you get a zapper in the bundle.

Gimmie a date already.

19th November for $19.99 for USA.

Hopefully Xmas here and probably £29.99

Is it really $19.99 in the US? That's pretty cheap.

Every since the media summit my anticipation on this has shot up mainly due to free roamin aspect. I thought it would of been staying style like Bow and Arrow and Slingshot games in previous Zeldas.

Is it really $19.99 in the US? That's pretty cheap.

Every since the media summit my anticipation on this has shot up mainly due to free roamin aspect. I thought it would of been staying style like Bow and Arrow and Slingshot games in previous Zeldas.

IGN state $19.99 on their Autumn media summit blog. Which is a superb price for such a package!

It's free roaming?! I missed that...excellent!

That's a fantastic price for the game and shell. It must be a budget title here. £20 I say, £25 for good measures :heh

From IGN at the NOA conference:

“Stalfos Defenderâ€: Take out Stalfos as they approach. Screen can be turned by putting the reticle on the left or right hand side of the screen

- One gameplay style allows you to move Link freely around levels. Ability to zoom in on enemies as well.

- Shoot boxes for items

- Shoot enemies, boxes, and other items to obtain a score multiplier

- Three types of play

- Ordon Target Practice: Shoot targets

- Zoom with Z trigger

- Shoot Cuckoos, lose points!

No pictures yet, I think this title is embargoed until Monday (what the hell for?)

Edit, theirs a shot of one of the Nintendo reps using the gun

live-blog-nintendo-media-summit-2007-20071011093539122.jpg

It's the same price as the Nunchuck and Classic Controller. So £15.

Looks amazing! Shove all this embargo crap, we've waited long enough for some new details on games!

£15 in the UK Cube? Really? Thats amazing! May get two for chrimbo!

:p

There's gotta be a date soon. Expecting an updated release schedule in the next 2 weeks since it's the start of Q4.

I know we got Q4 list same time as Q3 but there's been a load of updates since then.