NEurope
Gizmo

Link's Crossbow Training

My sisters getting me this for Christmas so i'm gonna have to wait till then to play it :(

That cover is better than Twilight Princess'.
It's really not! It's just a piece of character art on a boring background!

Good to see.

Is anyone else overly excited about this and the rest of the Zapper games coming out?

Yep, but at the moment it's probably Resi:UC >>>> Ghost Squad > Zelda.

Unfortunately I'm just not excited about this game!

Was a bit let down by the Twilight Princess world for starters, then there's the fact it's more of a minigame, with no story, when compared to the other two games.

Good to see.

Is anyone else overly excited about this and the rest of the Zapper games coming out?

Yep I cannot wait either. Saving this, along with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for Christmas. Was going to get Ghost Squad too, but decided against it due to the fact that there are only 3 level's, and I don't want too much point and shoot game's. I'm also getting MOH:Heroes 2, but I'm getting that on release, due to the online play! The arcade mode will have to wait till Christmas Day.

I hope we'll be seeing a few more Wii zapper game's during Q1 and Q2 2008, as the Wii zapper is for life, not just for Christmas.

Oh! And the Wii zapper release might mean that we'll see the like of Duck Hunt etc on the Virtual Console maybe :yay:

Oh! And the Wii zapper release might mean that we'll see the like of Duck Hunt etc on the Virtual Console maybe :yay:

Yeah its pretty much a certainty that the old zapper games from the NES will come on the VC with the release of the Zapper. I cant wait to play Duck Hunt again!

So, does anyone know when the reviews are gonna start coming through for this?

Also, it looks like the game comes in one of those plastic sleeves, like the Wii Sports ones from America and post-launch Euro, which kinda sucks too :(

So, does anyone know when the reviews are gonna start coming through for this?

Also, it looks like the game comes in one of those plastic sleeves, like the Wii Sports ones from America and post-launch Euro, which kinda sucks too :(

Far as I was aware, Europe was getting plastic boxes like Wii Sports for us and it was America who was getting a card-board sleeve like their Wii Sports.

And in the unlikely event we do get the Cardboard Case....I have a Wii Points case ready :)

Hah, good idea Serebii. If we do get the sleeve, just print off a boxart and put it in an empty points case :p

That is actually a really good idea there. Now I just need to but Wii Points instore now :heh:

7.0 at IGN with exactly the criticism everyone's expecting. Worth the price, I'd say.

I'll probably end up buying this but I'm still not fully convinced on it.

Are there any other reviews up other than IGNs?

Oh, and thanks for changing the thread title. I went to edit it a couple of weeks ago and realised I couldn't, has been bugging me ever since.

Good job it comes with a game that uses the Zapper!

Europe won't be seeing MOH:H2 or Ghost Squad till next year!

Hopefully Resi:UC keeps it date!

When I saw a trailer for this I saw a load of games that were already in Twilight Princess. Is it mostly just recycled material?

Recycled Material in the fact the setting and character models are recycled yes. But the gameplay itself is not

OMG if you have a girl friend don't buy this game!!!!!!! she will clame the Wii and never leave it alone again!! my wife even said i cant play it any more because she wants to play >.<

ps this game ROCKS!!

jup ... well i think so because i thought Bianca told me it would be out on 7 Dec 2007 and she works for NoE

OMG if you have a girl friend don't buy this game!!!!!!! she will clame the Wii and never leave it alone again!! my wife even said i cant play it any more because she wants to play >.<

ps this game ROCKS!!

I don't have a girlfriend, does that mean I can't buy the game?

Don't know if I'll buy it right away, I might buy Endless Ocean first. Usually Zelda has prority over everything and anything, but since this is a spin off, there's no rush I suppose.

I don't have a girlfriend, does that mean I can't buy the game?

Don't know if I'll buy it right away, I might buy Endless Ocean first. Usually Zelda has prority over everything and anything, but since this is a spin off, there's no rush I suppose.

Hell, why not get both...thats 2 for the price of 1 game with a plastic shell included!