Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be my xbox but in the first chapter (not even finished it but thats besides the point) there has been some slowdown. At a point it would freezish for a few seconds then carry on.

I'll see if it happens further down the line.

Phee I as eating dinner, sorry for not coming.

Also its messed up on xbox.com. THe invite from phee invites me to play Xbox Dashboard. When I got home around 18 people were all

Playing Xbox Dashboard

Campaign on Normal (Etc).

Just completed it on normal. The ending was cool and was a bit sucky at the same time. Going through the last couple levels I still didn't really get what I was doing in the grand scheme of things.

I want to see the "full" ending, or whatever, by completing it on legendary but I suck at 1 player. Its stupid how they said that would be the last for Master Chief and then have that ending imo. Can someone explain to me where the hell that diorama thing fits into Halo 3??!

Now for some multiplayer...maybe a bit later or I'll overload! :heh:

How do yo utake screenshots? Can't see anything about it in the manual...

*From the Top of My Head*

Go into the theatre and playback a game you have just played, get to the point where you want to capture and press and hold "A".

You can then upload it and it goes onto bungie.net where you can download a High-Res version which I have saved and uploaded here along with a few people.

Not sure wether you can upload Videos on the internet mind....

My task for tonight is to run through and collect all the skulls, making the metagames far easier.

I only have one and because of this, i only get a 3X multiplyer on them... meaning last night me and Dom were like, 9K points off the first level achievement.

could someone please explain wot the skulls are for?

When you collect skulls they get added to the list in the campaign options. They are designed to make the game harder, for instance the Iron skull makes you respawn at the beginning of the level when you die, instead of the last checkpoint reached. The fog skull covers the level in a thick fog so its difficult to see, theres also a skull called grunt party, it doesn't really make the game any more difficult but when you shoot a grunt in the head with the skull turned on, confetti erupts from the head of the grunt and you hear children cheering.

When you collect skulls they get added to the list in the campaign options. They are designed to make the game harder, for instance the Iron skull makes you respawn at the beginning of the level when you die, instead of the last checkpoint reached. The fog skull covers the level in a thick fog so its difficult to see, theres also a skull called grunt party, it doesn't really make the game any more difficult but when you shoot a grunt in the head with the skull turned on, confetti erupts from the head of the grunt and you hear children cheering.

hahaha, i'm gonna have to get that!

Hai Guyz, stuck on Halo 3 >< Third mission on Heroic, I have lead the marines away from the base, now I have to get to the town of Voi.

My problem is I'm at the part where I'm trying to hold out in the two domed structure and I keep getting killed by the Wraith :( I know I need the fuel rod run to destroy it, and getting that is hard enough but basically...

Does anyone have any tips or know of "the best way" of getting hold of a fuel rod gun and which part of the Wraith do I need to hit to destroy it the quickest and how many shots should it take?

It's starting to get to me now as I've been stuck on that bit for seemingly an hour at least if not more >< and I really wanted to make some more progress on it before having to go to work later today, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam.