Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

Spoilers ahead:

The flood three times = fucking joke. I mean, come on!

Anyway, about the whole excitement thing. I was impressed, its probably like Gears, far more fun if you're co-op'ing. It just felt like... I dunno no where as good as a PC FPS, even now. Half-Life 2 was and still is the best FPS i've ever played. Halo 3 is a fantastic achievement, the musical score is... phenominal. Weapons are well balanced, enemy AI is fairly good. I dunno, its not that it didn't live up to the hype, i guess i just have insane expectations.

As for the last level? Alot more fun if someone was screaming at you to watch out. I think i died around 3 times doing it.

Also, i haven't seen the 'full' ending, just the normal one.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.

Can me and my bro play online multiplayer on the same console? Say we're playing split-screen, then decide to go online?

My gamertag is online, he's isn't, as he hardly has time to play games.

Just wondering, as theres no offline bots in multiplayer.

Like Jordan I powered through it last night, started at half 10 finished at half 2. I had to redo the whole last level again as I skipped the ending by mistake.

[spoiler=]I thought level 7 was the best. It was a full ot war when you had to take them 2 Scarabs down at the same time.

Im still disappointed the the game only lasted 6 hours but it does have alot replay value and its still a great game.