N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its finally done and I now can enjoy my Katana armour. Well not really as it will probably be shelved now that everything is unlocked, at least until the guys from work need help on legendary anyway.

Can give me a hand sometime nxt week if ur up for it! got a few lvls of legendary left!

Well, I finished the game a few days ago, and got the full ending (I've been busy with uni work, so haven't had much time to play Halo 3, or post here.) The ending was ok, though I'll post my full thoughts in the plot thread.

I also played my first Halo 3 slayer game, in custom games, and won! I managed to get 7 kills in a row too. ^^ Not bad, as I thought I sucked at Halo multiplayer. :heh:

And the Legendary edition was definitely worth the money imo. I spent 2 hours looking through the special features discs, and I still haven't got through it all yet! Some of the moments in it are hilarious too, espeacily "the shaft", the Red vs Blue movies and the sound and video tests. :grin:

aaaarrrg....i almost finished the cortana mission when i went and started campaign on-line and when i quit out it saved my progress so now i have to do the damn cortana mission all over again >_< i was at the part where you have to destroy the reactors or somthing....*sigh* i hate the damn flood

Do you have to complete the levels with the Terminals on to get the Marathon man one. Because I got all 7 yesterday waited till after the screen went red before exiting but didnt get the achievement. I started each level from the begining but once I had got all of them on each level I saved and quit rather then finishing the level.

Do you have to complete the levels with the Terminals on to get the Marathon man one. Because I got all 7 yesterday waited till after the screen went red before exiting but didnt get the achievement. I started each level from the begining but once I had got all of them on each level I saved and quit rather then finishing the level.

Did you wait for the screen to turn red and they zoom around abit before more text appearing? If not you need to do them all again. If you did wait then I dont see why you didnt get the achievemnt as you can leave the level as soon as you have accessed the terminals you need.