NEurope
Emasher

What type of chocolate do you like?

What type of chocolate do you like best?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What type of chocolate do you like best?

• White Chocolate
    • Milk Chocolate
    • Dark Chocolate
    • I don't have a preference
    • I don't like chocolate

Cadbury's Dairy Milk, the regular kind. Extra points if it's gone hard in the fridge.

Milk Chocolate Galaxy Bar.....Heaven, I can make a bar last half an hour....I just let it melt in me mouth!

Milk chocolate. White chocolate can get a bit too much after a few mouthfuls, whereas dark chocolate is rancid.

Cadbury's Dairy Milk, the regular kind. Extra points if it's gone hard in the fridge.

Ooh, nice touch sir.

Cadbury or Galaxy are delicious. Milk chocolate FTW.

Milk chocolate and white chocolate equally, so I don't have a preference. Not dark chocolate though. Galaxy, Milka, Dairy Milk and Milkybar Buttons ftw.

i usually go for milk chocolate, but lately i've been quite into dark chocolate (i discovered that the chocolate we sell at work is dark chocolate with coffee crunch inside 0___o GENIUS!) and dark chocolate toblerones are n i c e :heart:

I use to hate dark chocolate but i'm growing a taste for it.I prefer milk chocolate.White I can only eat so much before I feel a bit weird and dark I haven't fully acquired the 'tongue' for it.

Plus Dairy Milk Chocolate is lovely.

I would say Milkybar because they have the best yoghurt ever

agreed. its so sweet i just wait for it to feel sickly, but it never does.

I prefer milk choc.

White chocolate is ok, but i feel abit sick after a while.

Dark chocolate gives me head ache and smells funny.

Dark Chocolate. I like it since I remember, but lately I've been much into it. So much that, right now, I found both milk chocolate and white chocolate boring.

usually go for milk chocolate, but lately i've been quite into dark chocolate (i discovered that the chocolate we sell at work is dark chocolate with coffee crunch inside 0___o GENIUS!) and dark chocolate toblerones are n i c e

QFT

What I really like is those little Galaxy truffle things you get in Celebrations.

Milk Chocolate Galaxy Bar.....Heaven, I can make a bar last half an hour....I just let it melt in me mouth!

Ha thats what i do:heh: :)

I like my chocolate flavoured, chocolate orange bars are great and the mint flavoured ones they did a while back were the business.

What I really like is those little Galaxy truffle things you get in Celebrations.

Hell yes Shorty, they're so nice!