N-Europe

Christm-ass

Pit-Jr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In keeping with the disgusting American trend of putting out xmas merchandise the day after Halloween, ill go ahead and jump the gun too.

What do you want for Xmas?

Over here we have Christmas stuff out before halloween.

Anyway; I don't want anything special this year. My parents will probably end up getting me a sofa-bed for my room or something. All I want is games really though. I've got my TV n DVD player the last 2 years :smile:

I'm hopefully getting one of these if santa thinks I've been good this year.

And when I said "I'm getting one of these", I ment the tablet not the child for any of you sickos out there. (Someone would have said it) :heh:

I like the way your mind thinks.

Edit: Wes also.

how much that gunna sting santa then, colin?

Only about £129/€199 (it's not as expensive as it looks), but it'll most likely be my only big present from my parents. They'll probably get me a few other things, but they'll be small presents like an odd dvd or something..................and socks. :wink:

When you get older Christmas just means less and less, and that's pretty much why I've decided upon a gift that'll help me with my education or something.

I'd much rather just have a nice relaxing day at home with the family nowdays instead of being locked away in my room with a videogame like I used to.

But like yourself Raining_again, I tend to buy things myself during the year as I have a small income each month, so there isn't really a game I want for Christmas as such as I just buy them upon release usually.

------

Damn, beat me too it.

(in relation to the little child thingie)

I like the way your mind thinks.

Nothing shocks me anymore! :kiss: