Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Veterans? gosh, I miss those good ol´ days..

Pesten

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Rokhed would probably make a great mod, he's just horribly unpredictable. Which is a good but also bad quality in a person :).

Speaking of mods... Well somethings going on, but you know i can't say anything. Them Internets be serious business.

Speaking of mods... Well somethings going on, but you know i can't say anything. Them Internets be serious business.

Ooh, is someone going to become one?

Actually, it's probably just going to be Flinky becoming a mod or an admin again, which would be pretty cool.

Guest Jordan
Ooh, is someone going to become one?

Actually, it's probably just going to be Flinky becoming a mod or an admin again, which would be pretty cool.

Nah, Flinky is simply a vet these days. He's dead inside and isn't capable of making admin like decisions ;)

Guest Jordan
I want to jump straight to admin, ban people, delete threads, cause unrest. That type of thing.

You have no idea how much i want to ban some members :p

But as a rule, you never get personal when i comes to bannings. So unforchunatly i'll have to deny your wanting to be a rule abusing admin... for the mean time anyway :)

Guest Jordan
Looks like the next time I disagree with Jordan I will be banned then lol

Oh no, you weren't on my list for bannings.

Theres far worse people on the boards.

I wouldn't ban someone just because they disagreed with me, i like debates and such as long as it doesn't turn into a shit slinging match.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!