NEurope
conzer16

2007 Rugby World Cup

New Zealand v France tonight in Cardiff.

We face the winner next week.

Allez les Bleux!!!!

Not the prettiest of games but England played how they needed to to win. Tense and exciting as fuck though.

Speechless. Fucking, fucking speechless.

Thrilled.

More later once I've calmed down lads. Jesus.

Fucking awesome game, awesome sport.

OK

IN YOUR BLOODY FACE YOU SMELLY AUSTRALIANS!!!

Always wanted to say that...

Awesome. Semi finals, here we come. I never thought I'd be able to say that.

Touché, touché.

Envy is a funny thing, is it not?

What you can be sure of is all the Englishmen and Aussies will be enjoying pints after pints together. No fucking fighting and rioting here.

Wish I could join them.

What a day of surprises in the Rugby!

Who would've bet the both the Aussies and the All Blacks would be knocked out at this stage?????

I suppose a well done England is in order. Not that I actually care, though...

But still, it is England...

UNBE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE!!!

As you say Mr Paul, who would have thought that both the All Blacks and the Aussies would get knocked out today. Crazy. Imagine how much money even putting £1 on both England and France winning would have made! Hundreds no doubt.

Fantastic day for the Northern Hemisphere, fantastic day for the Rugby World Cup. Fantastic day for rugby as a whole. No boring 0-0 90 minute games here!

I can imagine both sets of fans from both games will be having a fair few beers tonight. When I was at the England v South Africa game the Saffers sitting next to me bought us our drinks all night, they felt THAT bad for us. Must have been an amazing night in Marseille, lots of booze, wish I was there :( - And not a fight or riot in sight.

AUSTRALIA 10 - 12 ENGLAND

The lads did exactly what they needed to do to win, simple as that. They played great rugby in the opening 30 minutes, then tightened it up, used their forward domination and just hung on for the remainder of the game.

Wilko missed a few kicks at goal but then so did Mortlock.

Andy Sheridan destroyed their tighthead. And as a man who most of the time plays prop that rang my bells. Our forwards are world class and are a match for any in the world. Catt steered the ship well, Sackey did very well with some nice running and crucial tackles. Robinson looked busy. Gommers was great with a nice speedy and accurate service. Ronnie Regan found his men at the lineout.

All in all a good day's work. :awesome:

Thrilled.

_44160693_lewsey_getty416.jpg

_44160764_tuqiri_getty416.jpg

_44160869_winners2_getty416.jpg

NEW ZEALAND 18 - 20 FRANCE

Just as thrilled at New Zealand choking for the 5th time at a World Cup, crashing out in the process. After England I've always wanted France to do well at the World Cup so over the moon that they shunted the favourites out early. :bowdown:

Can't stand the arrogant Kiwis so this will teach them a lesson or two.

I though France were very lucky mind to get away with it, that last try of theres was such a forward pass lol. Still, never mind. I though France did what they had to do, they defended well and took their chances whenever they got them. Their kicking gameplan in the first half blatantly wasn't working though so glad they brought on Michalak and the legend that is CHABAL!!!!!!

So England v France semi final. Meaning the final will be a Northern hemisphere v Southern hemisphere match!

Fantastic day. :)

_44161188_williams_getty416.jpg

_44161205_yellow_afp300.jpg

_44161238_jauzion_getty416.jpg

Nervous. Nervous. F-ing nervous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Conzer. To be honest I won't mind TOOO much if France win, as long as they end up winning. Wouldn't be able to stand it if the Saffers win the thing!

However, what Ant said. What a long day it's going to be............ :|

What a long day it's going to be............ :|

You can have a laugh at England fumbling around Estonia at 3:00!! :heh:

Nah there's a guinness premiership game that's recording that I'll watch in a little while. :)

Going to be a tough game. Can see France winning this personally, but who knows on the night.

I could see this going either way: France are the slightly stronger team, but England are very good when it comes to pulling miracles out of hats.

Forwards are even with England possibly having the slight advantage in the scrums and lineouts.

French backs are better but Traille at fullback is still v dodgy and Beauxis is inexperienced.

Keep it tight, play 10 man rugby and I'll be happy.

England and France pited against one another. All we can do is hope. If we win, I'll eat my hat in happiness, joy and patriotism.

I am really looking forward to this and am reasonably hopeful of a victory , although Sebastian Chabal looks like a real difference maker. If it is still close late and he is used as an impact player (thats what I heard somewhere) , then I may not be so confident. *

Even better is the fact that there is also the Super League Grand Final on beforehand.

A fine day to appreciate the best of both codes.

* I could be talking crap , forgive me as I am still learning an appreciation for the sport ;)