NEurope
conzer16

2007 Rugby World Cup

Every freaking time we are successful, the Scotch have to moan about us. Give it a freaking rest. It's as if you expect us to apologize for whatever we achieve. Piss off with yas.

Win, lose, or draw, I'm proud of what the England rugby team has achieved. Even if they get beat 60-0, I'm gonna be cheering them on. Heroes, the lot of 'em.

South Africa are infinitely better than us, I'm afraid... :(

I wouldn't go THAT far. Hence why the odds of England winning are only 2/1.

Our front row is better, our fly half is better, our centres are better, Sackey is more effective than Pietersen and Robinson is class, whereas Montgommery can be put off his game easily.

South Africa are class, and are the better team, but we've got every chance of winning if we keep it tight.

It's a 2 horse race though motion - bigger odds are too risky for the bookies.

Money must be going on Englnd though - 2/1 is very short for them

We'll probably lose easily, but I don't care. Those rugby lads could teach those soccer pussies a thing or two!!!

Every freaking time we are successful, the Scotch have to moan about us. Give it a freaking rest. It's as if you expect us to apologize for whatever we achieve. Piss off with yas.

Stop talking about '66 and we'll quite happily stop moaning.

Stop talking about '66 and we'll quite happily stop moaning.

No, we won't.

anonymous-england-1966-world-cup-team-5000610.jpg

By the way, it's you Scotch who talk about '66 more than we do. You're far more obsessed with it than we are.

Dammit, and I was hoping we could avoid football related stuff on this topic lol

No, we won't.

anonymous-england-1966-world-cup-team-5000610.jpg

By the way, it's you Scotch who talk about '66 more than we do. You're far more obsessed with it than we are.

Yeah, because that makes sense.

It does. Everytime someone talks about our football team, you jocks always bring up '66. It was you jocks who did it here again, you're obsessed.

So that means we mock the Scots for not winning the world cup in 2003 which we always bring up? muahahahah sorry ;)

Ah crap, I'm going to be in Iceland during the game! :(

I hope they air it in Iceland, and I hope the hotel has a TV!

No we can just talk about how Scotland are an even more boring rugby team than England at the moment ;)

I think another difference might be that we are in the finals and Scotland aren't ;)

(I just wanted to be in on the wink game :p)

Difference is, we can actually score tries. ;)

you mean like in the games against South Africa and Australia ;)

Or in Scotland's case, against Italy and New Zealand + only scoring one try against Argentina when they were down to 13 men.

If Patterson and Parks weren't 100% with their kicking boots, Scotland wouldn't even have made the QFs.

42 hours...

(I may just collapse before then)

At least you get to watch it: I'll be in Iceland, were I don't even know if it'll be broadcast, let alone have access to a TV.

Play off for 3rd and 4th place on now.

This game is getting good! The rugby, not so much ( although Argentina been dominating with some decent rugby). Its the fights and tackles which are making it exciting, both sides being naughty. Some stamping went on which I winced at O.o

Anyone got a bigger version of this?? I'm getting really hyped!!

nike.jpg

Yeah very cool

Going crazy with nerves. Been reading up on bbc site with all the updates. Latest one:

"Gare du Nord - a man in an England shirt has just rifled a drop kick straight in the face of an enormous passing South African. After a slight look of befuddlement, the Bok fan smiled, hugged the Englishman and planted a kiss on his forehead. That's why rugby is better than football - Fact."