NEurope
conzer16

2007 Rugby World Cup

3 points is better than no points tho. Pitty that Tait's break didn't result in a try tho. Tough call by the TMO.

Does the commentator want to talk anymore shit. 'its englands to take'

Ah ffs what a shame we played really well that try thing was a disgrace well done south africa but well done england you did us proud.

I think this sums it up:

Bastard!

To be fair, we did put up a good fight. All South Africas points came from penalties. And if that bloody ref would have just given it us, it could be us celebrating :(

Can't say any fairer then that really. To loose 36-0 and then come back at them in the final is no mean feat. Dodgy try decision, but South Africa were still the better team at any rate.

I LOL'd when the guy ran on the pitch purely because it puts motion's bullshit rants in the football topic to shame.

Does the commentator want to talk anymore shit. 'its englands to take'

Quite. Are rugby commentators usually this bad? Spent 80 mins raising my eyebrows at the bullshit they were spurting.

So we lost?

Meh.

Sucksors to be us.

Saying stuff like that is going to annoy people. People take shit seriously. It annoyed me kinda and I'm just jumping on this rugby bandwagon.

Do you not hate being English when we get robbed,, yet the Rugny team are more proud than any other sport. COME ON HAMILTON TOMORROW.

Saying stuff like that is going to annoy people. People take shit seriously. It annoyed me kinda and I'm just jumping on this rugby bandwagon.

Right...speaking for other people now are you? I would rather hear from them if they think it's annoying than someone speaking for other people.

Right...speaking for other people now are you? I would rather hear from them if they think it's annoying than someone speaking for other people.

Fair enough, I meant to type "Saying stuff like that is likely to annoy" rather than going

It was still a dumb post though.:smile:

Waits for you to find a really dumb post of mine to throw back at me :D

Hey im them its annoying. "sucksors to be us" Jesus Christ little internet kids compared to the honourable amazing guys playing rugby on both teams. Your like the loser who came onto the pitch after half time clamouring for attention and voicing your opinion where noone cares. Now youve got it and for the love of god can we get someone to haul you out of this thread faster than tehy took the pitch invader down!

lol im sorry im unhappy now maybe that was harsh but after seeing such a great display by england and south africa posts like that make me sick.

Pretty damn good game ( I enjoyed it anyway), we should great strength and stood up to them. Not too many real exciting bits except ofc for the tate run leading to the try, and the what should have been try :nono:

Still the south africans looked pretty good, can't wait for 2011 now :D

Hey im them its annoying. "sucksors to be us" Jesus Christ little internet kids compared to the honourable amazing guys playing rugby on both teams. Your like the loser who came onto the pitch after half time clamouring for attention and voicing your opinion where noone cares. Now youve got it and for the love of god can we get someone to haul you out of this thread faster than tehy took the pitch invader down!

lol im sorry im unhappy now maybe that was harsh but after seeing such a great display by england and south africa posts like that make me sick.

Agreed.

My respect to South Africa - they've played a solid tournament, with a strong team that have shown flashes of brilliance. Their work in the line-out was top-class tonight, and was definitely what separated the teams.

We should though be very proud of the English players. To come this far having been written off from the start is easily one of the greatest achievements that international rugby has ever witnessed. I think the controversial try decision tonight showed what a fine line there is between winning and losing in this game - who knows how things might have panned out if it had been given. Look back to South Africa vs. Fiji as well - three minutes to go, SA up 30-25, Fiji box-kick it from just outside their 22 and if it had just bounced good (and by that I mean not a lucky bounce, just a normal bounce) Fiji would have been through and it'd have been a very different story. As I say, it's a very fine line.

Great World Cup anyway. It's a shame the next one is in New Zealand - personally I feel Japan would have been a better option, certainly with regards to expanding the game. Let's just hope England can pick themselves up from this and in these next four years build a stronger team that can go into 2011 as favourites instead of write-offs.

I didn't even watch the game.

And when I said "sucksors to be us" I meant as we lost, it's like I have said "OMG WE WERE FUCKING SHIT TONIGHT MAN ENGLAND ARE THE SHITTEST RUGBY TEAM EVARRRRR!?1111ONE"

Man chill a little, hats off too them as I heard they played bloody great, I'm just saying, everyone is down about it atm (your one to go by).

Waits for you to find a really dumb post of mine to throw back at me :D

Not likely, I don't search for a vulnerable post and attack it because I know everyone else is going to too, so your easily on the "good side".

I didn't even watch the game.

And when I said "sucksors to be us" I meant as we lost, it's like I have said "OMG WE WERE FUCKING SHIT TONIGHT MAN ENGLAND ARE THE SHITTEST RUGBY TEAM EVARRRRR!?1111ONE"

Man chill a little, hats off too them as I heard they played bloody great, I'm just saying, everyone is down about it atm (your one to go by).

Not likely, I don't search for a vulnerable post and attack it because I know everyone else is going to too, so your easily on the "good side".

ok fair enough sorry