N-Europe

2007 Rugby World Cup

conzer16

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking French faggots.

Brian O'Drsicoll was taken to hospital last night after he was punched in the face by some French fucker playing for Bayonne. Probably looking to make a name for himself after missing our on the French squad fot the WC.

BOD has a fractured sinus and a gash below his eye and will miss our first pool game. Twas feared he had a fractured cheekbone - he doesn't thank fuck!!

The French autorities are investigating, but because there were no tv cameras at the game there is no video footage.

The fucker that did this should be banned for life.

****. Yes. C U N T.

Fucking French faggots.

That's not very nice.

Brian O'Drsicoll was taken to hospital last night after he was punched in the face by some French fucker playing for Bayonne. Probably looking to make a name for himself after missing our on the French squad fot the WC.

BOD has a fractured sinus and a gash below his eye and will miss our first pool game. Twas feared he had a fractured cheekbone - he doesn't thank fuck!!

The French autorities are investigating, but because there were no tv cameras at the game there is no video footage.

The fucker that did this should be banned for life.

****. Yes. C U N T.

Jesus mate, calm down! It was just a punch! Happens all the time! I remember quite vividly Donncha O'Callagham punching Julian White in the head in the Six Nations last year, right in front of the ref. No citing, no yellow card.

Banned for life????? Come on mate, what are you on about!! It was one measly punch, yes it was cowardly but so what?

BOD is only missing the first game against Namibia, big loss! When you start losing players of the quality of Harry Ellis, David Strettle and Dan Ward Smith who will all miss the entire World Cup and were some of our biggest prospects... THEN you can complain.

As it is, BOD missing Namibia, and Horgan possibly missing a couple of games. No big deal.

Anyway BOD isn't really on form at the moment anyway, it'd be worse if it was D'Arcy.

That's not very nice.

[/Quote]

I though the alliteration was quite something :D

Ah yeah just venting my annoyance really at whomever decided to organise the game :p

BOD is a target in every game, but especially against a side made up of fringe French and Argies. Who's in our group again?? Well done that man in the IRFU who set this game up...

Typical really.

Not really that mad. I just ranted... :blush:

I'd be far more concerned with ONLY winning 42-6 considering there were 3 Bayonne sin binnings and it was your strongest side :P

But yeah, you guys have been very lucky with injuries, unlike us.

What happened to you having a rugby sig??

No-one made it for me and I'm not that tecnically minded with PS yet. Might try whip summit up.

42-6 in a heavy and bruising encounter where we had 2 sin bins? I'm happy with that. Obviously, our strongest side weren't going to be out to run riot in case of injuries so it's a satisfactory game scorewise but with BOD out for the Italy game and Namibia, he's in in bad need of match practice.

Wales 27 - 20 Argentina

Argentina were completely non-existant first half, came out fighting in the second. Wales lucky to hang on. Better from Wales, but like England only seem to be able to play well when playing at home.

Strongest possible Wales team so you'd think they should do well and they did, sort of. First game together for Argentina.

Very very lucky not to end a draw after that near try at the death.

Beautiful beautiful try came from Argentine winger, superb handling skills, it really was lovely.

And a nice Welsh arse on display after some shorts were pulled down was pretty nice too ;)

God can we keep them as well, we sorta need a new 12/13.

I don't think O'Driscoll is on form at the moment but I'd still go for him and D'Arcy.

Mauger/McAlister from NZ possibly.

Jauzion/Traille...

Mortlock is pretty handy....

Actually no, forget all that.

Farrell and Noon FTW!!! ;)

And Tait! My combined Irish/England team would be:

1. Sheridan

2. Regan

3. Stevens

4. O'Connell

5. Shaw

6. Easterby

7. Rees

8. Leamy

9. Ellis :(

10. Wilkinson

11. Horgan

12. D'Arcy

13. O'Driscoll

14. Strettle :(

15. Dempsey

Reps: Chuter, Vickery, O'Callaghan, Jennings, Stringer, O'Gara, Robinson or Tait