N-Europe

Bill Gates has an affair!

Jasper

If you're a windows user, you apparantly don't know what the hell fun is :-D - you're only good at doing graph papers and not making home videos ;-).

Ah well, I find this one quite funny even though you guys couldn't give a damn. Why the hell can't you just learn how to laugh and stop whining about the thruth? Thruth only gets us this far.

And Harribo, this is Wulff-Morgenthaler. You might not like them, but these guys have tv-shows on danish television, so they're pretty popular (and good, for that matter). You suck if you think that webcomics are crap, but that's youropinion. keep it for yourself, losy.

If you're a windows user, you apparantly don't know what the hell fun is :-D - you're only good at doing graph papers and not making home videos ;-).

When i saw this i was going to tyope something like wtf bill gates dosent need to have fun all he needs are spreadsheets.

Because nobody has ever thought what if Bill Gates bought a mac.

This is why Apple sucks, people just buy into their bulllshit and follow everything they say. Steve Jobs probably paid for this propaganda.

It's a JOKE.

It's a JOKE.

It's a JOKE.

It's a JOKE.

I must congratulate Apple for their adverts. They make it sound like a Mac is for entertainment - great use of humour.

Because nobody has ever thought what if Bill Gates bought a mac.

This is why Apple sucks, people just buy into their bulllshit and follow everything they say. Steve Jobs probably paid for this propaganda.

Why would Apple pay for a badly drawn comic after paying millions for several award wining ad campaigns?

The comic made me chuckle for a second. meh.

Why has this turned into mac vs. apple again? Why do you all have to care so much what OS everyone else is using, if you're as happy as you claim to be with your choice?

Then again I didn't find the cartoon funny either.

Why has this turned into mac vs. apple again? Why do you all have to care so much what OS everyone else is using, if you're as happy as you claim to be with your choice?

Then again I didn't find the cartoon funny either.

To be honest it's more the Mac Side trying to convert the windows side, by bringing up Steve Blowjob and his Macs..

See, every time something pops up that makes a joke about mac and pc, windows users start pissing off again for no obvious reason. I found this one fairly amusing (thanks for giving your honest opinion, guys, apparantly British Humor is not as great as it used to be) and I thought that you guys would respond like this. It just proves once again how atacking Windows-users are. Yes, I use mac. Ues, it's about Microsoft and Windows chairman Bill Gates and something with a mac, but that doesn't mean we have to start fighting again?

See, I posted this - not to provoke a mac vs. pc discussion - but to check how you guys respond. And you did just as everyone could have guessed:

"Because nobody has ever thought what if Bill Gates bought a mac. This is why Apple sucks, people just buy into their bulllshit and follow everything they say. Steve Jobs probably paid for this propaganda." (by Calza) - Here he starts, pointing out something that has absolutely nothing to do with a Web Comic...

"I'd be embarassed if I was was caught with a Mac, actually after I bought one, used it, hated it and sent it back." (by Ryan) - he didn't even say anything about the comic! See how windows users are turning this into a anti-mac discussion?

"To be honest it's more the Mac Side trying to convert the windows side, by bringing up Steve Blowjob and his Macs.." (by Ant-Shimmin) - No really, you didn't even mention the comic strip! And by the way, let's insult the man that made the MP3 players popular! You might even want to insult all the people who do believe that his vision on the industry is what affects Microsoft, too. Let's not forget that the people who are using Vista, owe a lot of thanks to Steve Job's visionairy ideas.

No really, nothign personal, but what the heck was all that about? Can't you jsut say, this isn't funny at all. Now go and wee somewhere in a dark corner? Without adding 'you freak of a mac user'? Is that so hard?

Age is apparantly at a low-point this time of the year.

^ yeah you can say all that, but there's some flaws too.

Firstly, I prefer Windows to Mac. However that doesn't make me automatically one of the prats who would come here and jump on the mac fans. I would never use a Bill Gates cartoon or the 'funny name' Blowjobs to turn a thread into an argument. Stop referring to the argumentative people as "windows users" as though everyone who uses windows has the same mentality.

The fact of the matter is, the people who replied to this thread and tried to cause a fight and insult each other are neither "Windows Users" nor "Mac Users". They are, simply, idiots.

I think this thread has run its course.