N-Europe

Resident Evil 5

Retro_Link

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you've seen the whole game? You would think people would know that there is more to a game than graphics. I doubt the Wii could be able to reproduce the a.i. and stuff like scripted events as well as the 360 or the PS3.

maybe you are right . It just seemed possible with only 5-6 zombies on the screen at once.... (unlike dead rising etc).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the commenters said, the zombies in every other game were white, now all of a sudden it's a game ABOUT killing black people? No, they're zombies, jesus. It's bloody africa, since when are there millions of starving white people in africa?

A white dude armed to the teeth blasting the crap out of hordes of Africans, zombified or not, was always going to be just a little bit of danger area. Just as long as there are other black, positive characters (A Luis-esque sidekick or something) I don't see a problem. Just so the distinction is clearly made between zombies and the people they were.

Guest Stefkov

I guess we're gonna have to have warnings on boxes from now on.

May contain violence to urge you to go and kill black people.

ffs. This is taking it to a new low.

2010? How funny would it be if it ended up being a bit shit. I would laugh pretty hard. (Not saying I want it to btw)

Perhaps they should have kept it underwraps for another year and half. Seriously, gamers will expect huge amounts from this now considering we're only 2007.