N-Europe

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

jammy2211

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Wouldn't it be Ubisoft? To my knowledge, the last Tales of titles to be released in Europe, being the ones on the PSP, were both published by Ubisoft. I think that is the main problem, i.e. that they and we don't know who the hell would publish it.
Atari signed a deal with Namco to publish their games. And apparently they're bringing ToV.

They are bringing Tales of Vesperia?

I thought it is now uncertain if that game will come to Europe at all?

(After all even US production was stopped.)

Do you have a link regarding ToV?

The Atari deal I know though. From what I know they will release all of the future Namco games in Europe - though with all I mean: all that make it to Europe - or are it really ALL?

They are bringing Tales of Vesperia?

I thought it is now uncertain if that game will come to Europe at all?

(After all even US production was stopped.)

Do you have a link regarding ToV?

The Atari deal I know though. From what I know they will release all of the future Namco games in Europe - though with all I mean: all that make it to Europe - or are it really ALL?

You just answered your own question. :p

it's confirmed for europe, even Namco said so in the email I left in the previous page, as did Atari at some point, yet Atari also said they have no plans for ToSDotNW, wtf, really.

Wait Atari said that they will release ToV? That I didn't see anywhere :)

I know that Namco said that it will come out last year sometime but that was a while ago and certain things happened till now (e.g. less sales and othe things).

Regarding all future games: I am not sure but isn't that only regarding all games that will make it to Europe? Or will they really release ALL of them?

Wait Atari said that they will release ToV? That I didn't see anywhere :)
They said, and reconfirmed it's slated for second half 2008 just now.
Regarding all future games: I am not sure but isn't that only regarding all games that will make it to Europe? Or will they really release ALL of them?
Those that make it to europe, hence why we still don't know if the morrons are bringing ToSDotNW, just that they said they have no plans.

They said, and reconfirmed it's slated for second half 2008 just now.

I guess you mean 2009 :)

Otherwise they are a bit late :)

Btw. do you have any source link regarding this? Not that I don't trust you regarding this but I can't find anything on the Internet (except when it was first said that it will come to Europe sometime in 2008 but there it wasn't from Atari, nor said that it would be Atari) and the sales of that game weren't really high, so on most sites/forums I now find the guess is that it won't come to Europe.

I guess you mean 2009 :)

Otherwise they are a bit late :)

Btw. do you have any source link regarding this? Not that I don't trust you regarding this but I can't find anything on the Internet (except when it was first said that it will come to Europe sometime in 2008 but there it wasn't from Atari, nor said that it would be Atari) and the sales of that game weren't really high, so on most sites/forums I now find the guess is that it won't come to Europe.

The second half 2009 is easy, for it's in the page previous to this one:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3792/immagine1ko1ws4.png

As for Atari confirming it... that would be a little more tricky to find, and I believe it was confirmed through a non-english source too. It's coming though.

Well yeah: That image I already saw somewhere else but there they doubted if it is real - after all it has some serious spelling mistakes. However, it still could be real - especially if the person answering wasn't a native English speaker (well I am no native speaker also but e.g. I would never write veru but of course this could be a typing error - after all if I am correct the y and u are near each other on an English keyboard; on mine they are extremely far away) but still...

But also the "second on half" sounds a bit strange to me, shouldn't it just be "second half"?

Therefore I hoped for an Atari answer, so I could post in another forum about this with new evidence.

EDIT:

It seems like another person got a response now too regarding Vesperia and they again said 2nd half 2009.

Regarding Dawn of the New Wolrd (an also Vesperia) today some persons seem to have gotten answers to their mails because I now found three different screenshots posted today (on another froum) from different persons (and at least some of them should be trustworthy - at least I think most people in that forum are - ; especially if it is from three different people and also different e-mail clients):

http://i43.tinypic.com/2e2le80.jpg

http://img2.abload.de/img/neuebitmapoq6r.jpg

http://npshare.de/files/4921ddaf/tales.jpg

• 2 months later...

Just to back up what Ganepark posted.

From Eurogamer

Atari will bring Wii role-playing game Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World to Europe this autumn, complete with some exclusive regional content.

Those bits are a Gallery mode - unlocked on game completion, containing gameplay skits and various concept art - and more masks and headgear for new heroes Emil Castagnier and Marta Lualdi.

Dawn of the New World picks up where the GameCube's excellent Tales of Symphonia left off, and follows Emil and Marta as they journey to find out what's gone wrong with their world

The major new addition is the monster collection system that lets players capture and evolve over 200 monsters and use them in battle. But only three can be picked at a time, so selection will need strategical relevance based on the enemy at hand.

Dawn of the New World lets you and up to three friends work co-operatively during the real-time battles, too.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New world has already been released in Japan and the US. Metacritic averages Western opinion at 68 per cent.

Guest Captain Falcon

Excellent news indeed.

Been waiting way too long for this one. Hopefully ToG won't be given the same treatment when it's time comes.