NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Games you Hate, But everyone else loves

Nope, it is superior in every single way.

You wait, 2 years from now, all Wii game will look better than PS3 and Xbox games.

Yeah, the Wiis graphics will magically improve above it's capabilities.

Nope, it is superior in every single way.

You wait, 2 years from now, all Wii game will look better than PS3 and Xbox games.

You're kidding. Right?

Right?

You're kidding. Right?

Right?

I actually don't think he is, which is a little frightning.

He's probably going by those quotes from Miyamoto and other unnamed sources that say Wii HD is possible. It won't happen, not until next generation.

Yeah, the Wiis graphics will magically improve above it's capabilities.

IT GROWS LIKE A BOY.

Niji needs to be banned, his a joke character, just read his post history it's a load of bullshit.......

For me it has to be Gears of War, I bought it and I absolutely hated it, so overated it's not even funny, Very Narrow, Chainsaw Killing gets boring and online is utter shite.

Graphics are great but I don't see the appeal...

Online shite?:wtf:...Maybe if you're playing with retards (happens a lot)

Metroid Prime (although hate maybe a little strong).

Dunno why, I loved the start of the game in the forest area and Phendrana Drifts was stunning but just after the Lava Place and when it got into the Space Pirates Labs I just lost interest and found it became a chore to play. Maybe I just don't have a good enough attention to try and find a story through the scanning of 100's of Space Pirates computer logs, maybe I just found it a bit hard and gave up too early, whatever it was I just don't see the overall appeal!

Yeah...It gets boring around then; but it gets better after that.

I don't hate it, I just don't like very much, and the game is...halo..(runs for cover)
Halo. 1&2 possably 3 too.

Yep...They're pants

Gears of war, probably because I'm a noob and my cousin lives on his xbox360, but I hate that game. It needs some family play control scheme because it sucks ass. (Yes I got merc'd)

:wtf:What?!?!?!:wtf:

Advance Wars. People keep telling me how fun it is, and how good multiplayer battles are. 'Cept they're not.

You probably don't know how to use something.:indeed:

Mario Kart 64 is OTT 'orrible.

It may not be CTR or Diddy, but it's alright.

Any game where stealth is required. I can't comprehend such actions.

I guess that's why you love online Shitlo 2.

F-Zero, too linear.

...It's a racing game :wtf:

Play Halo in co-op on hard mode for a length of time

No

Never liked GTA, think it highly overated, controls suck, its basically a game for wannabe gangsters, real crap ones at that.

I concur

game i hate - Metroid prime i just dont get how so many people like it..ITS CRAP

also - animal crossing and harvest moon

So you hate every game that doesn't tell you exactly what to do and that you might have to actually figure something out?

Anybody who listed Twiilight Princess needs a slap

Only if they said hate....It's not that great a game.

Yeah same! Thats going to take a lot of effort though...MP2 takes a lot of time and thought.

I can't understand people who say MP is bad. Maybe their brains don't work too good.

Yep...I agree...though I did get bored of MP2...trying to find where to go in a light AND dark world is annoying.

3 levels were virtually identical, running through the same corridor over and over again, killing the same guys. The library level was horribly boring. Ugh.

Then don't play Halo 2.....Almost every level is like a mini Library

Anyway, yeah...I say Halo/Halo 2...I wont be getting the 3rd one.

The online was supposed to be good on them, but it just isn't....It just seems like a bad Timesplitters to me.

Online shite?:wtf:...Maybe if you're playing with retards (happens a lot)

Tell me whats different and more appealing than any other 3rd Person FPS shooters.

Give me GRAW any day.

its too linear too repetetive and It's badly over hyped...

I don't get why you made that long post Kurtle, the point of this thread if for people to say games that they don't like that others do. Quoting someone then countering their reasons seems pointless...

...It's a racing game :wtf:

Yep, felt like every other racing game, had nothing special going about it at all.

Fable. Don't know why I hate hate game, I just do. Being able to kill your wife and make up for it by bravely challenging a few bees just doesn't sit with me some how.

Tell me whats different and more appealing than any other 3rd Person FPS shooters.

Give me GRAW any day.

its too linear too repetetive and It's badly over hyped...

Now that's repetative....There's no real trickery or anything, and you die too easily.

I don't get why you made that long post Kurtle, the point of this thread if for people to say games that they don't like that others do. Quoting someone then countering their reasons seems pointless...

Now I know what some other Forumers are going on about.

This is a forum; not a blog, deal with it.

Fable. Don't know why I hate hate game, I just do. Being able to kill your wife and make up for it by bravely challenging a few bees just doesn't sit with me some how.

Yeah...I've never completed it since it's not very "grabbing"....When I go on there I usually go round as a drunk:hmm:...Though it makes my eyes hurt.

well, i found f zero gx dull as can be.

i used to love the sims, thill i had a "what am i doing?" moment while looking at wall papers, also, it was crap that your sims had to work so much, it was so hard to make them actualy happy.

i find realistic racers very dull

pokemon colesium. single worst game i own, and i own rampage world tour.

Hate is a strong word. But i couldn't get into Kingdom hearts.

And then there's WOW.

OMG I cant believe I forgot about this game. I F*CKING HATE IT!!! :mad::nono::shakehead HAAAATTTEEEE IT!!!! I hate it so that I'm just going to stop, because I could just go on and on about how much I hate this game.:angry::hmm::angry:

Now that's repetative....There's no real trickery or anything, and you die too easily.

Now I know what some other Forumers are going on about.

This is a forum; not a blog, deal with it.

He has a point though, the point of the thread is that you name a game which the majority of the gaming world loved/loves and you state your reasons.

Not for the majority to argue their case which against a game an individual hates, otherwise thats just defeating the object :wtf:

My view on GoW is simple, tried it, hated it again won't play it again. What you say isn't going to change my opinion, and if anyone is like me is similar in thier opinions to the games of which they have stated, they just will not within a million years try the game which they have listed, or indeed play it again. No matter what anyone says...

We don't need people telling us we are wrong in our opinions, because frankly we don't give a damn.

Halo 1 and 2. 3 doesnt look much better.

Car racing games (Forza, Dirt). Really, really boring.

Viva Pinata. Didnt see what the fuss was about.

Final Fantasy, all of em.

Rainbow six Vegas. Bet that Tom Clancy fella isnt poor.

The past Metal Gear Solid games... they're fun at times but stupid shit like looking at half naked women and eating snakes just annoys me. This new one looks cool... but being in a barrel makes you throw up if you roll... so you look at half naked women? What the fuck? You can't just pick and choose your realism...

I mean.. what's next? Half way through a mission Snake gets stressed so he looks in his bikini magazine and has a quick tug to relax himself?

Oh no! snake is running slowly, he needs a poo! Quickly find a quite place and get in that barrel...

Hhhhhmmmm, this thread is about what individual people dislike, so there's really no need to combat what someone else says.

And with that, I say GTA proudly, and it's not like I haven't tried to get into them.

There's probably more (might not be actually, my taste is surprisingly wide and varied ;)), but that is the series of games that I have the strongest feelings against.

He has a point though, the point of the thread is that you name a game which the majority of the gaming world loved/loves and you state your reasons.

Not for the majority to argue their case which against a game an individual hates, otherwise thats just defeating the object :wtf:

My view on GoW is simple, tried it, hated it again won't play it again. What you say isn't going to change my opinion, and if anyone is like me is similar in thier opinions to the games of which they have stated, they just will not within a million years try the game which they have listed, or indeed play it again. No matter what anyone says...

We don't need people telling us we are wrong in our opinions, because frankly we don't give a damn.

That being said...Games everyone seems to love and I hate:

(League) Football...What a load of bollocks.

animal crossing,pikmin,the entire mario party series.

for other consoles.

NEED FOR SPEED,GT.....list goes on really.

i used to love the sims, thill i had a "what am i doing?" moment while looking at wall papers, also, it was crap that your sims had to work so much, it was so hard to make them actualy happy.

Well put. There was a time when i was obsessively playing the game, and messing around with where to put the phones etc, then it was like someone slapped me in the face and i though WTF am i doing?

Strangely though, the same thing could be said of most games/sports. Another person who doesnt have a passion or interest in what your doing can watch the game of football/cricket/rugby/Final Fantasy/Football Manager/Virtua Fighter that you are drooling over and just shake their heads with disbelief.

As ive said earlier, metroid prime had for me a moment when i suddenly switched sides and asked myself "do i have to go down this fucking corridor again?". In a split second i saw it in a different light.

You must like the one player in Gears Of War tho Ant. I fuckin hated the multiplayer, but the one player is awesome in Co-Op

Nothing about that game appeals to me....