NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

I think this will be superb and cant wait for it...

But one thing im woried about i the price....

I think this will be superb and cant wait for it...

But one thing im woried about i the price....

I'm just annoyed it runs on batteries :(

oh dear i forgot that it runs on batteries. Ah well it will be worth it. I'm confident this will be a massive hit and will be wii's biggest selling game when released.

I also think it will be brilliant.It looks tremendous fun.

I'm just annoyed it runs on batteries :(
Hopefully it won't use that much power, something similar to the battery life of the Wavebird would be nice.

I tried wii fit the other day, and I must say it was pretty fun. I'm not sure about the longevity in single player though. The balance board is extremely sensitive, making the yoga exercises pretty hard! I guess I'll buy it, but it'll probably only come out of the closet during holidays with the family.

One other thing: you absolutely CAN'T fake the hoola hooping. You really have to hoola hoop! :p

Ski-ing = Awesome.

Also, we get to go for a run? (obviously while "fake running"?) Awesome!

Maaan can't wait for this game. Sucks it's not gunna be out for Christmas, could of bought it my mum as a Christmas pressie...

Maaan can't wait for this game. Sucks it's not gunna be out for Christmas, could of bought it my mum as a Christmas pressie...

So agree. It needs to be out straight after Chrimbo though. Everyone diets and exercises then...

Not putting this out for Christmas is a big mistake. My mum bought a Wii but has only played Wii Sports. She's only interested in games that involve you moving about and exercising and also she works long hours and hasn't much spare time for gaming. This would be perfect for her but I can't see her buying it any other time apart from Christmas when she's got time to play it and all the family is around to join in the fun.

More serious gamers are going to have a great Christmas with Galaxy et al but with not much for casual gamers to get their teeth into, I don't think its going to be a 'Wii Christmas' like last year was.

I foresee Nintendo absolutely owning the Japanese charts this season. This is moving up my wanted list and itispretty neat. It's a non game that can last a while and attract a load of people to play it. This would be funny with friends, wonder if girls will play it since it shows their weight...

pretty good gameplay trailer (no actors or anything it just gameplay footage). This trailer shows Football, Skiing, the Hoola hoop game and Yoga:

wiifit ... fuck yeah!

But BE DAMNEDfor it not beiing out in EUrope around xmas

It has to be out January/Feb here.

As i said before, it makes sense to release it here after Christmas when everyone has put on a couple of pounds!

Trouble is, everyone may be a few pounds heavier in weight but by then they'll be a few pounds lighter in pocket too :(.

To be honest though, if they put this out before Christmas Nintendo would have even less hope in keeping Wii stocks level with demand over Christmas.

That's my theory on the Smash Bro's delay too, but yeah, I know for certain if this game was released before Xmas I wouldn't have a hope in hell of buying it. Already got a growing list of games on my to buy list >_>.

I'm not sure when I want this to come out, cause I can't really get it when I get Smash Bro's :/. Maybe if this releases early Feb and Smash Bro's late March, er, yeah.

If this game isn't a million seller in Japan, then I don't know what will be. They're been so harsh on Nintendo games lately in terms of sales...

From Gonintendo

Wii Fit has gone on sale, and yes…there were lines. Yodobashi Camera opened to a 100 person line, eager to get their hands (and feet) on Wii Fit. Is this line indicative of big sales? We won’t know until Wednesday next week.

thumb_top_1.jpg

thumb_KC3A0024.jpg

thumb_KC3A0023.jpg

Will this be the title that jumpstarts the flagging sales in Japan? Tune in on Wednesday to find out :)

I knew this was out soon but I didn't realise it was now. If this doesn't sell like hot cakes then something is going wrong... first Japan don't by much Mario Galaxy then imagine if they didn't show the interest in this that everyone expects. Nintendo would surely go outta business. :heh:

I'm gonna make the conservative prediction that Wii Fit will sell out and Wii sales will sky rocket once more.

Wii sales have already gone back to number one, but Wiis are plenty in stock in Japan (I'm here now). I'm in osaka currently, heading back to Tokyo tomorrow night, I'm going to Akihabara Tuesday so I'll take photo's of any activity Wii Fit style there!