NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

Lol, you're kidding? There's no chance in hell. Minimum will be about £55 I'd say.

Why would it be that much?

Why would it be that much?

Because it comes with the game and the balance board.

Do you guys seriously think this is going to help improve your fitness? Leaning from side-to-side isn't generally recognised as a fitness-technique...

Because it comes with the game and the balance board.

Do you guys seriously think this is going to help improve your fitness? Leaning from side-to-side isn't generally recognised as a fitness-technique...

Why is that all you do on the game?

Why is that all you do on the game?

No, the running one will burn calories though!

Indeed, but these :wink:...

wiifitgu8.jpg

Seriously, if people end up doing that sort of stuff on a daily basis (especially people that don't exercise much) it's definitely going to have an effect on their fitness.

Over the last couple of years, I have put on a bit of weight that I'd really be better off without :heh:

I am really looking forward to this and think it can actually help me! I can weigh myself every day, do all these stretches/exercises I probably wouldn't have thought of.. go running in it every day.. all this would be on top of anything else I could do to exercise, like go for a run down the road or go play tennis.. whatever..

I feel I'll be better at setting myself targets and maintaining them.. so bring it on!

I'm also convinced the balance board will be used for a new 1080, which excites me even more :yay:

I knew that wasn't all you did in the game, I was mocking the poster who said it :)

I think this game looks great to be honest and can't wait for it to come out!! I struggle to get games of footy going and Tennis season wont start for another few months for me so I need to do SOME exercise. Ive started playing Wii Boxing to get some in!

I'm slowly warming to Wii Fit :) I'm guessing it uses AA batteries? I'll probably buy another set of rechargeables when I get my copy. Also, wasn't the name going to be changed to "Wii Fitness" or something?

No, but it is recognised as hilarious activity while drunk. :heh:

PowerplayDirect.com has the game available for pre-ordering at £35.49, with an R.R.P of £44.99.

I doubt that this is the offical R.R.P, but maybe worth a pre-order incase they honor the price?

For that price I would say it is definitely worthwhile ordering it as I just can't imagine it being that price anywhere else..

I'll be waiting for Play.com as I'm comfortable with that site.. but hopefully it will be a similar price : peace:

For that price I would say it is definitely worthwhile ordering it as I just can't imagine it being that price anywhere else..

I'll be waiting for Play.com as I'm comfortable with that site.. but hopefully it will be a similar price : peace:

I'm waiting for Game online, i reckon if any site gets the highest amount, it'll be them....I think there waiting for a price confirmation then it'll be up!

Just pre-ordered from my game... They still had it down for a May 1st release! :indeed:

I'll pre-order from them aswell, any good with delivery? Hopefully they stay with that amount even if it costs £20 more :heh:

Anyone know if the balance board can calculate you're weight?

What you mean, tell you how much you weigh? I'm sure it does.

EDIT: I wanna preorder this from GAME Online but they haven't opened there damn preorders yet!

any1 know how much game will charge for it?

My local Game shop stated £100, but they definately got it wrong (hopefully).

My guess is £59.99-£69.99, i'll still buy it what-ever price but any higher then that would be a little daft i reckon.

EDIT: I wanna preorder this from GAME Online but they haven't opened there damn preorders yet!

why would anyone want to worship satan ? I'm ordering mine from amazon and saving the whale.

Does anyone know how it calculates your BMI... surely it needs your height? or is that just user input at setup.. I am imaginging a fancy mechanism using the wii mote could be possible in theory.

why would anyone want to worship satan ? I'm ordering mine from amazon and saving the whale.

Does anyone know how it calculates your BMI... surely it needs your height? or is that just user input at setup.. I am imaginging a fancy mechanism using the wii mote could be possible in theory.

Game have been great with me since i've used em, no problems at all.

Prices are sometimes good and sometimes bad, but at least you get Loyalty Points! Why don't you like em? :)

Prices are sometimes good and sometimes bad, but at least you get Loyalty Points! Why don't you like em? :)

they sell you 2nd hand games (or ten day returns) as new in their online sales. e.g. I find other peoples saves. I use to bulk order their cube clearances for ebay and it was not just a "single" mistake but a deliberate attempt. There are plenty of reasons to hate which others might oblige.

However, wiifit is sure to sell out, so better order from someone who gets a big allocation and only sells pre-orders when the stock alloction is known (e.g. not play.com - rember their wii pre-orders 2000+ taken but eventuall ony 200 allocated by nintendo on launch day ). If you must pre-order from game, make sure you say three hail marys and go to confession

What you mean, tell you how much you weigh? I'm sure it does.

Yeah. Thats great it it does. I know its an obvious thing for it to do but theres no need for me to buy weighing scales now :)

edit: Powerplay Direct have taken it down now. Has anyones order stayed at £35.49?

they sell you 2nd hand games (or ten day returns) as new in their online sales. e.g. I find other peoples saves. I use to bulk order their cube clearances for ebay and it was not just a "single" mistake but a deliberate attempt. There are plenty of reasons to hate which others might oblige.

However, wiifit is sure to sell out, so better order from someone who gets a big allocation and only sells pre-orders when the stock alloction is known (e.g. not play.com - rember their wii pre-orders 2000+ taken but eventuall ony 200 allocated by nintendo on launch day ). If you must pre-order from game, make sure you say three hail marys and go to confession

:'(, is this true?

Not all the time now. It's rare that you'll get it like that.

Once GAME get a price for Wii Fit then they'll put it up for pre-order. When NoE set a price soon, then stores will make it available.