NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

I wouldn't say worth a thread but I'm not a regular in this here parts.

Main character would be Toad. In MKDS it was him and Yoshis egg car. Double dash it was toad and whoever else I fancied. I won't break the trend.

Nah, I don't think it's worth a thread. It just makes the forums messy having loads of different topics for one game.

i was thinking the leaning mechanic of the rear person in double dash would have been awesome on the wiimote. Shame shame shame

This is rumoured to be released in America in April, so thanks NOE for the so-called early release for European gamers, how long will America wait after we get it? a week?

This is rumoured to be released in America in April, so thanks NOE for the so-called early release for European gamers, how long will America wait after we get it? a week?

Show us the link please.

Nice work, Nintendo. Smash Bros. in a couple of weeks followed by Mario Kart less than a month later? How is that remotely fair?

We can only hope we get WiiWare before them, though we'll likely get screwed with that too.

Its not a case of whether its fair or not, the fact is Brawl is delayed for a while in Europe while Kart is out earlier in Europe. Nintendo hasn't purposefully made Euro release of MK earlier to make up for the fact that we get a crappy Brawl date.

If US gets it 5 days after us who cares? It doesnt matter if they end up waiting another 2 months all we should care about is when we get to play it.

There are reasons for varying global releases and im quite sure nobody intended us to get it way after everywhere else.

immenseat6.png

Besides, who cares about release dates when they have this to cherish?

Its not a case of whether its fair or not, the fact is Brawl is delayed for a while in Europe while Kart is out earlier in Europe. Nintendo hasn't purposefully made Euro release of MK earlier to make up for the fact that we get a crappy Brawl date.

If US gets it 5 days after us who cares? It doesnt matter if they end up waiting another 2 months all we should care about is when we get to play it.

There are reasons for varying global releases and im quite sure nobody intended us to get it way after everywhere else.

immenseat6.png

Besides, who cares about release dates when they have this to cherish?

Yeah you right we just need to wailt.

It's Boo. He isn't gonna jump out the screen and like your face so hold on to your pants and wait for the game :heh:

I laughed quite heartily when I read the chatting info. Why is it when it comes to stuff that matters they screw it up.

Because it doesn't matter to most people.

*Adblocks Boo picture*

at least the sooner the amreicans get thier copy the sooner we can beat them 2 show that europe rocks (if u can)

Nobody cares about the shitty Boo picture.

It's Boo. He isn't gonna jump out the screen and like your face so hold on to your pants and wait for the game :heh:

Because it doesn't matter to most people.

*Adblocks Boo picture*

immenseat6.png

I'll stop.

Great, so now that the dwarf kid is on my ignore list, perhaps we can get back to actually discussing MK Wii now that I don't have to read his posts.

I was playing MK64 today for the first time in awhile. Don't know why, but I didn't get the same sense as I've always gotten from it before, didn't excite me. Eventually we changed to Smash Bros, and it was a lot more fun. Correlates with how I feel about the two Wii versions, but still it was strange.

Hopefully this new MK is more exciting. Is it supposed to feel faster than 64/DD?

With any luck. MK just isn't a speed racing game, and maybe that's one of the problems..

Yeah. After playing MK64 today I'm seriously thinking that I won't even bother buying this...especially if the Freeloader works and I have Brawl early (sorry that I keep comparing the two, but they are the big multiplayer Wii games really).