NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

i always thought that cranky kong could be the donkey kong in the original Donkey Kong arcade song because at the start of DKC you see him at the top of the red scaffolding....?

i always thought that cranky kong could be the donkey kong in the original Donkey Kong arcade song because at the start of DKC you see him at the top of the red scaffolding....?

Oh yeah he is...And DK Jr saved him...so that makes DK Jr Cranky's son... but Rare say that this is the DK we know today, as in DK Jr grown up, and yet in DKC the text said Cranky was the current Donkey Kong's Grandfather...which makes DK of today DK Jr's son.......

Which would be reeeeeally weird to have DK as older than his own father.

But like Cube said - what does it matter? Who knows? And who, when we get right down to it, cares? Apparently me, a little too much.

What guys do you usually use? I think its important to have good acceleration if you are good at the game seeing as you're on the end of a lot of item lobbage.

I used Bowser quite a lot on DS however. DD I always use the Boo Pipes, not being a biased Boo fan but it was arguably the best kart.

Mario is usually a good choice.

No prizes for guessing who I'll be driving.

What is the confirmed list so far? We should make a poll. Can you do it in this thread?

Toad and Toadette every time on DD. With the nippy little blue kart. It was easily the best, fast and good acceleration, and sure it can be bumped but if you're good enough your don't let that happen. (Also: you could make that thread, couldn't you?)

Toad and Toadette every time on DD. With the nippy little blue kart. It was easily the best, fast and good acceleration, and sure it can be bumped but if you're good enough your don't let that happen. (Also: you could make that thread, couldn't you?)

probably isnt worth it unless people want it.

Yeah the Toads on DD easily the best. No question.

Double Golden mushroom? Sounds good to me! (I admit that sometimes I used the toad/baby mario combo, purely for the chain chomp)

On DD it was Diddy Kong + someone else small like Baby Mario, maybe. I wasn't overly fussed though, I mixed it up depending on my mood.

On the Wii I'm looking forward to trying out Dixie Kong, oh yeah.

On DD I was bowser and DK a lot of the time. Seeing as you are largely in front you can make the people behind get some horrendous times with good placement. Rely on stars and boosts if you are doing poor.

You only get Toad/Toadette items when you're 4th or further back dont you?

On DD I was bowser and DK a lot of the time.

How come you use them big ones if you said a few posts up that good acceleration is important?

on super mario kart i used koopa mostly, mk64 I used tended to use toad, yoshi or dk, super circuit I cant really remember, DD I used toads and DS Yoshi most of the time.

Really looking forward to seeing how this game does in reviews, it won't influence my decision as I'll probably buy it anyway but I just want to see how the bikes are and everything.

MK: DD did get a lot of criticism, but I still loved it and the only thing I didn't enjoy about the game was just how slow it was! Damn, make this game a good deal faster then DD and I''d be ecstatic!

On DD I was bowser and DK a lot of the time. Seeing as you are largely in front you can make the people behind get some horrendous times with good placement. Rely on stars and boosts if you are doing poor.

You only get Toad/Toadette items when you're 4th or further back dont you?

You can get them in first relatively often. One of the only items you regularly get in the top few positions.

Obviously you get them loads in the last 4 but they're actually surprisingly regular in the top few. Which is why Toad is awesome.

This game is blatantly going to be incredible and also a prime contender for the new pay and play scheme - new tracks everyone :)

I also think the game will updatable for voice chat when the inevitably release it at the end of the year!!

I'm looking more forward to this game than anything :)

On DD it was Diddy Kong + someone else small like Baby Mario, maybe. I wasn't overly fussed though, I mixed it up depending on my mood.

Diddy was a must.

I usually used him and a Koopa.

Nah Mega Shell and big banana lol is the way to go. I'll have to try the toad/ette combo.

wonderin if when u go online with a friend are u actually part of a team? or just racin for each other kind of thing?

In DD I used Boo in the Boo Pipes.

In MK64 I used Yoshi.

In Super Circuit I used Bowser!

In MKDS i used bowser in the standard yoshi.

In this? Meh, who cares? It looks awful. They should drop MK and focus on F-Zero.

Yeah the Toads on DD easily the best. No question.

er yes question parakoopa and diidy kong

para(the red one) had the triple red shell........ and when you are ahead you plant these gigantic bananas..think..its a winning formula.

In DD I used Boo in the Boo Pipes.

In MK64 I used Yoshi.

In Super Circuit I used Bowser!

In MKDS i used bowser in the standard yoshi.

In this? Meh, who cares? It looks awful. They should drop MK and focus on F-Zero.

f-zero gx> every mario kart game in existence

that being said This WILL be a brilliant game..This has everything going for it but i fear with scores reviewers are going to rip the shit out of the stupid wheel.

Mario Kart Wheel Is Quite Possibly "Absolute Crap"

did you guys see this?

http://kotaku.com/361484/mario-kart-wheel-is-quite-possibly-absolute-crap

ha but that review was very opinionated though...This is going to be a wii zapper afair again.. or an excite truck one..

you either love it or hate it(or in wii zappers case with me....think it's meh)

hope is not lost with this..your forced to try it out anyway and if you dont like it..WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUCK..

whats going to piss me off though is reviews that will slate this game for the wheel.Wait till you see.