NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

Best I can get is 1:13 using toad and the falcon.

I'm crap with the bikes :(

I finally managed to unlock Dry Bowser last night, the final hidden character. It was definitely a lot down to luck, though - I hardly saw any blue shells on the run throughs of the 150cc cups when I managed to get star ranks.

Woohoo, I just got the last star rank i needed for having at least 1 Star on all cups. Still loving the game, just last Sunday, I got a group of 9 people in a online race, and it was a blast.

Got into a Continental Top 10 for the first time!

After much hard work I got 1:45.581 on N64 Mario Raceway to sit 10th :awesome:. Wonder how long it will last...

Anyone else got into the Top 10 for any track?

I've just been playing in an worlwide online race and came up against the toughest opposition I've played yet. I'm at 7700 now and at times my rating was the lowest. One guy "Paco MT" was at 9999 at one point. I also had another 9000+ and several in the 8000s and a couple in the 7000s. I found playing against them very enjoyable; very hard, but it was great fun to compete against some of the best. I did come 2nd a couple of times, and even when I was as low as 5th I still gained points ;-)

I'm Pierrepont and I guess my friendship with Dani hooked me up with some of these guys. Hope to see some of you online : peace:

Hi there, beautiful picture, in the name of my teame i invite you to visit our forum : sorry i can't post the url cs i haven't writted any posts yet, but if you google: mushroomteam you will find us easly cs the url is ww... mushroomteam and .net

If you have a team we would enjoy to have an official competition with u.

Waiting your reply in our forum, bye!

ARGH!!! Why have I not wi-fi when all the interesting stuff appears??? WHY???

Did these competition can be replayed after the time limit is over?

just playing online and it was well screwy.

Getting my posistions messed up, was finishing 1st it was saying i was like 3rd etc.

Hmmmm cost me over 300 points. GRRR

Platty, that happened to me too- although I think it may have been something to do with me driving like a tit on coke.

If you back your save up to your PC and lose your race rating points, if you return your backed up save to the Wii do your points return?

If you back your save up to your PC and lose your race rating points, if you return your backed up save to the Wii do your points return?

I doubt your rating points are saved to the game file in a way that can be reproduced online differently. In other words, your ratings should be saved online too. It would be the saddest thing in the online racing world to resort to that sort of thing though...wouldn't it now? I lost hundreds of points to involuntary disconnections but I've got them back again from just continually racing. That's what it's all about after all...not to get the magical 9999 and never lose...just have a ball racing online and laughing off any minus results.

I doubt your rating points are saved to the game file in a way that can be reproduced online differently. In other words, your ratings should be saved online too. It would be the saddest thing in the online racing world to resort to that sort of thing though...wouldn't it now? I lost hundreds of points to involuntary disconnections but I've got them back again from just continually racing. That's what it's all about after all...not to get the magical 9999 and never lose...just have a ball racing online and laughing off any minus results.

I wish I could play like this but it does piss me off when I get shafted by items in the third lap to end up coming third fourth w/e. I want first damnit!

Yes indeed it is :D I did notice you in my last session. You were barraging me with red shells!