E3 2007

ssj

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday, July 11

3.30am – 5am: Microsoft press conference

5.30am – ~8am: Killzone presentation at Sushi Roku (40 SCEE media – invitees only)

4:30 pm – 6:15 pm: Nintendo Press Conference at Santa Monica Civic Center

7:30 pm – 9:15 pm: SCEA Press Conference at Sony Pictures, Culver City

9 pm – 2 am: SCEA Game Lounge - Le Merigot Ballroom

9 pm – 3 am: Barker Hangar Expo

Thursday, July 12

6 pm – 2 am: SCEA Game Lounge - Le Merigot ballroom

Friday, July 13

2 am - 4 am: SCEE reception for European journalists at James’ Beach, Venice Beach

7 pm – 2 am: Barker Hangar Expo

You´re welcome. :)

Wednesday, July 11

3.30am – 5am: Microsoft press conference

5.30am – ~8am: Killzone presentation at Sushi Roku (40 SCEE media – invitees only)

4:30 pm – 6:15 pm: Nintendo Press Conference at Santa Monica Civic Center

7:30 pm – 9:15 pm: SCEA Press Conference at Sony Pictures, Culver City

9 pm – 2 am: SCEA Game Lounge - Le Merigot Ballroom

Thursday, July 12

Friday, July 13

2 am - 4 am: SCEE reception for European journalists at James’ Beach, Venice Beach

7 pm – 2 am: Barker Hangar Expo

You´re welcome. :)

hmm a dedicated killzone presentation, this could be good.

I have a feeling the whole show is gonna be good even though its smaller than usuall. Theres alot of games potentially being shown that ive waited for years for. E.g mario galaxy, Banjo kazooie 3, and animal crossing wii(maybe)

So how's this gonna work this year?

Boards closed to us again for the week so that only mods etc... create threads for new games/announcements, and all other members sending PM's to mods if they are yet to create a certain thread... like last year?

Can't believe it's already been a year!

A year and 2 months actually, it was in May last year. :heh:

I really don't know what's going to happen. It hasn't even crossed my mind yet.

Either way, it doesn't really affect me as I'm going to be away for all of it. I would think we will do the same as last year for the first day at least.

I thought that a mod would be the controller and author of this thread. Oh, well, it'll be locked sooner or later.

I hope for the new Zelda to be playable, and more mario galaxy info. That game looks awesome! This E3 is later than last year's, isn't it?

So how's this gonna work this year?

Boards closed to us again for the week so that only mods etc... create threads for new games/announcements, and all other members sending PM's to mods if they are yet to create a certain thread... like last year?

Can't believe it's already been a year!

Yeah, the last year has gone fast... but look at what we were all waiting for! And since the wii launch time has flown by!

Also, it was crazy on here last e3, mind you at one point it felt like the whole internet was going to melt under the strain of e3 2006!

I wasn't around here last year! What did you do?

Don't ask, everybody went mad and started posting a billion threads about the same topic! We were all acting as if we had lost all of our wits! But who can blame us as last years e3 did change the entire industry!

Don't ask, everybody went mad and started posting a billion threads about the same topic! We were all acting as if we had lost all of our wits! But who can blame us as last years e3 did change the entire industry!

No they didn't, we had anticipated everyone doing that so we locked the boards and made all the threads ourselves. Everyone went mad the year before. :heh:

Moria is right.

Last year we created a subforum structure with forums for General E3 chat, Publisher and Developers chat, Sony chat, Microsoft Chat, Nintendo chat, PC and Mac chat.

In each forum only mods/admins could post threads. All mods were mods of the E3 boards. We anticipated certain threads (eg Mario Galaxy etc) and any new ones mods added ASAP.

We closed all forums save staff, general and Wii/DS for the Microsoft and Sony conferences and then everything save staff and the Nintendo E3 forums for the Nintendo conference.

Same again this year as the boards still exist. They're just hidden away at present.

No they didn't, we had anticipated everyone doing that so we locked the boards and made all the threads ourselves. Everyone went mad the year before. :heh:

Sorry! I must have been recalling the crazyness on other sites! I have spent roughly 2800 hours asleep since that time last year... who can blame me if my memory is fuzzy of that era!

(all sleep statisicts are based on a rough figure of just under 7 hours a sleep per night since the aftermath of e3 2006, 2800 hours is in no means meant to represent a perfectly acurate figure, it is there simply as a guide. all rights reserved)

(lol!)

Looking forward to this E3. Hoping for some new SMG and SSBB footage, and announcements of next years first party set. Especially hoping for Pikmin 3, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion, F-Zero, Wave Race, Starfox...damn. They won't all come next year will they? :p Maybe the first 4 even would be too much to hope for at this E3.

yes last years E3 was in May, I still have Nintendo's and microsofts press conferences on cd lol

Why didn't you get Sony's conference on CD? Now THAT was the stuff of legends.

"It's Ridge Racer! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!"

"We're certainly not interested in gimmicks." (Right before showing their motion sensing Sixaxis, a Yu-Gi Oh! like card scanner and a feature in Gran Turismo that let's you link the PSP up as a wing mirror)

"Genji features battles that actually took place in Ancient Japan. So here you see this Giant Enemy Crab..."

"REAL TIME WEAPON CHANGE!"

"You flip the crab over... and attack the weakpoint for massive damage!"

"599 US Dollars!"

Will the general chit chat board also be locked? If so, that could cause some problems with the release of the first chapter of my story.

Will be for the Nintendo conference and a bit after.

Its a pre-cautious method to stop the server getting attacked by giant craps and such and dying. Best be safe than sorry.

The system got infuriating, if there was something you felt relly did warrant a new thread you couldn't do it, there was nowhere else to talk about it.

We'll we are open to suggestions. Will probably (likely) add a forum where members can start threads but will be open to being deleted if its covered elsewhere/no useful.

If you looked at E3 from two years ago (which you can't as the old boards are now gone) its literally a big huge crap attack on the boards. It was horrible.