hmmmm

Magnolia:

"I will not apologize for who I am."

Ôdishon:

"Words create lies. Pain can be trusted."

Fight Club:

"It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything."

Revolver:

There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning. The only reason you suffer the shitty puss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back.

I thought of another though I can't remember exactly how it goes -

"A moment of panic runs through me as I realise his appartment is overlooking the gardens....and is obviously more expensive than mine"

From American Psycho, I just liked it so much :D

I'm gonna call you and everyone else on tyat. The film lacked substance, I guess it was the throwaway diologue(sp?_+) that made it what it was, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought i would. the one liners were the highlights, but there was barely anything in the way of plot. It doesnt desrevge ALL the acclaim.

One liners are fun sometimes, so I get why people liek it.

Everyone cares what people think. Even me, ebern though I like to say that I don't. I liked the Matrix, it's one of my favourite movies, even though people constanttl take the piss out of it, I think everyone\s a little paranoid as to whether their opinion is deemed socially acceptable.

Am I talking bullshit again?

In my mind, basically yes. Why would I care what someone thinks about the movies I like? Why should you care what some person your most likely to never meet thinks? It makes no sense in my book. If you can't be honets on an internet forum where can you be?

Oh and who doesn't like the matrix btw? I thought it was classed as a complete classic nowadays?:confused:

In my mind, basically yes. Why would I care what someone thinks about the movies I like? Why should you care what some person your most likely to never meet thinks? It makes no sense in my book. If you can't be honets on an internet forum where can you be?

Oh and who doesn't like the matrix btw? I thought it was classed as a complete classic nowadays?:confused:

/intoxicated.

Either way, anyone who says that they don't care what anyone says is full of crap.

I think OW's last quote from Revolver rings true ;).

/intoxicated.

Either way, anyone who says that they don't care what anyone says is full of crap.

I think OW's last quote from Revolver rings true ;).

I was about to argue back and then realised that would be contradicting myself.

But is the matrix not considered a brilliant movie?

But is the matrix not considered a brilliant movie?

I think it's an immense film, but a lot of people I know think it's crap, for whatever reason, probably because the last 2 in the series were rubbish. I'm sure that some of the l33t movie affictionados on here would probably say that it's overhyped too, for whatever reason. I think it's great though.

I think it's an immense film, but a lot of people I know think it's crap, for whatever reason, probably because the last 2 in the series were rubbish. I'm sure that some of the l33t movie affictionados on here would probably say that it's overhyped too, for whatever reason. I think it's great though.

Its an amazing movie with a great concept and amazinf special effects. The other two mind are most defintely dissapointing. The second one wasn't that bad, it had its moments like the highway chase. But the third is a travesty to movie making, it was literally painful to watch.

Classic :) but no '24' quotes Tellyn? I'm disappointed in you :heh:

I thought I'd leave it since Cube or someone would come in here and crucify me, but you've got me started now.

"I've never found pharmaceutical torture to be all that effective."

"I have."

"Just smile and wave, Martha!"

"You're going to tell me what I want to know. It's just a question of how much you want it to hurt."

"DAMN IT!"

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

"Let's get one thing straight. The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you."

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way."

"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!" - Carry On Clio (the only good Carry On film)

"Would it help if I got out an pushed?" - Empire Strikes Back

"Ah, James, what an unpleasant surprise!"

"We aim to please." - Goldeneye

"Quick, how many stripes do I have?"

"Three"

"NO! I've got one...two...three...three? That's all I have?" - Finding Nemo

Don't talk to any toy you don't know! - Toy Story 2

[''Go practice falling down, ill be over there in a minute''-Joe Dirt

''Luckily, my neck broke my fall''-Joe Dirt

''HIT PUREE!!''-Ma Fratelli from Goonies

and this conversation from Saving Silverman

Judith: Have you ever had a girlfriend?

J.D.: Yes... No!

Judith: Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a man?

J.D.: Which man?

Judith: Any man!

J.D.: You mean like a tall man?

Judith: Sure, whatever!

J.D.: 'Cause I don't like tall people, they bother me!

Judith: What about a short man?

J.D.: How short? Some times people can be too short, that's weird like midgets!

Judith: Have you ever fantasized about having sex with any man, any man at all?

J.D.: Does that include celebrities?