N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Steve Bennets decided Man Utd are going to win the premiership then.

Why by not giving a penalty when the ball came off Ferdinand's shoulder or for giving a penalty when Rooney was tripped, both good decisions.

If you referring to the fact that Scholes should have been sent off then maybe you're right, one of those decisions where if he hadn't already been booked then he probably would've got a booking for the block.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right I didn't realise they'd introduced a law that meant the ball couldn't hit your shoulder any more.

Edit. In all fairness I am watching it on a pretty crappy feed so maybe I'll reserve judgement 'til MOTD tonight! :heh:

Edit (again). United should have just had another penalty so its not like its going all their way!

Guest Stefkov

MoTD tonight is gonna be great.

8-1 Middlesborough.

Ronaldo pissed me off so much when he just stopped running that second time. He may be good scoring goals but he's just an annoying player.

Oh right I didn't realise they'd introduced a law that meant the ball couldn't hit your shoulder any more.

All depends what part of the shoulder. If its the top, so like the part facing upwards. Not a penalty.

If it hit the side, its debatable. As I've not seen it I'll reserve judgement.

Bit gutted for Reading today, wanted a mathematical miracle to send Bolton down, but it didn't happen.

Nicely done Man U, props. Looking forward to the Champs League final :)

Also, was watching on soccernet and was surprised when this came up. Only just got a chance to screenshot it though :D

goodchoiceofwords.png

Good choice of words...oh, wait :/

You've got a dirty mind, Dyson!

Shevchenko's 1st since Boxing Day? I wonder who he scored against then... :nono:

Good, Birmingham went down. I hope McLeish is really pissed off he left Scotland for a Premier League side and they're in the Championship now. Shame he bought McFadden, hopefully he'll leave in the Summer.

McLeish is a tit. Enough said.

Good, Birmingham went down. I hope McLeish is really pissed off he left Scotland for a Premier League side and they're in the Championship now. Shame he bought McFadden, hopefully he'll leave in the Summer.

Agree x 1000

Man Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Liverpool

Everton

Aston Villa

Blackburn

Portsmout

Man City

West Ham

Tottenham

Newcastle

Middlesbrough

Wigan

Sunderland

Bolton

Fulham

Reading

Birmingham

Derby

So here we have the table. Congrats to Man Utd. And LOL @ all the people who predicted Tottenham to get in the top four. And us to finish below them.

Egg on both our faces, us for fucking up our title chances, and yours because you thought we didn't have a chance.

Laugh all you want, but I think Spurs finishing above Arsenal is a hell of a lot more likely than Liverpool winning the league.

;)

Both never were likely to happen, Liverpool win the league? Tottenham above Arsenal? Never.

I was reading a few of my posts from the beginning of the season and I think that I was one of those suckered in by the media predicting Arsenal's demise and Tottenham's rise. I apologise for that, Ramar.

I've really warmed to Arsenal this season, especially Adebayor, Fabregas and Walcott.

My teams season has been pretty good, would love to have been playing in the final next weekend but beating Liverpool and Chelsea were both pretty sweet results. Bring on next season! Wish we had a better league position though.

Also, I'm backing Villa to win the UEFA cup next season.

Good games! I kept flicking between the two, frmo what I saw, up until Chelsea scored they were more exciting since they were really pushing. After coming back home from picking the sister up I just managed to catch Chelsea letting in the goal, to be fair it wouldn't have gone in if we had a chance of winning since it was all half-hearted after Giggs scored. Good on Giggs for scoring as well.

Still got the Champions League to go :D

Awesome absolutely awesome. Set me in the best mood for today and tomorrow. Would go out to celebrate but alas commitments aplenty. HA mate of mine owes me 10 quid now. Arsenal to win the title. LIES! Liverpool to finish above man utd. LIES! And really, quite an insult actually. Damn should have upped the bet half way through the season. Ah well champions league is next. History making time is here again!

As much I would love to see it happen, it won't. We could get quite far, but we won't go all the way. :sad:

If Rangers can get to the final, Villa definitely can.

The UEFA cup is going to be over-run with decent British teams next season:

Everton

Villa

Tottenham

Man City/Fulham

Portsmouth/Cardiff.

I predict at least one of those will win it!

This time next year, be here. : peace:

Because thats never been said before by a Liverpool fan :bowdown:

Everton

Villa

Tottenham

Man City/Fulham

Portsmouth/Cardiff.

How dare you forget Queen of the South.

Everton

Villa

Tottenham

Man City/Fulham

Portsmouth/Cardiff.

You typed one too many teams.

This time next year, be here. : peace:

Isn't that what the scousers have been saying for 18 years now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!