Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that and, I never thought that we got more attendance than Arsenal.

Your stadium is larger...

Though to be fair, we've never gone general sale for anything but friendlies and carling cup. Where as Man Utd regularly go general sale for league games against the 'smaller' clubs.

Good old newcastle fans, gluttons for punishment :)

Wouldn't have it any other way...

Still impressive attendance record nonetheless. Just wish the games were broadcast in China more often.

Just watched the game between Portsmouth and West Brom. On the whole, I thought it was very unlucky and disheartening not to see West Brom get a couple of goals to go through, because on the whole they deserved to.

Portsmouth looked very sluggish today, and there were a few poor performances from some of the players.

Didn't watch it, decided to watch Arse vs Liverpool again. 1-1 again and Arsenal very unlucky again. It was like watching the game on wednesday AGAIN! >_<

1-1 is great result for United tho.

You're a tit, dude. You should've watched the other game. :heh:

1-1 is a great result, but, I'm more fearful of Chelsea now than Arsenal.

The match was very flat. The atmosphere wasn't there until the last ten mins, and Arsenal didn't show up until the second half. In the first half it was almost too easy for Liverpool because Arsenal just gave the ball away. Voronin had some good chances late one so we could have won it... though so could Arsenal I suppose. 1-1 is fair enough, but a Liverpool win would have been the ideal!

You're a tit, dude. You should've watched the other game. :heh:

1-1 is a great result, but, I'm more fearful of Chelsea now than Arsenal.

Obviously:heh: , Well tbh it our chances were over a while ago.

The only way justice can be had now against liverpool is if we get two penalties and thrash em 5-0 on Tues:indeed: .

(such a lucky team)

Obviously:heh: , Well tbh it our chances were over a while ago.

The only way just can be had now aginst liverpool is if we get two penalties and thrash em 5-0 on Tues:indeed: .

(such a lucky team)

I'm rooting for Liverpool next week. I just have this un-natural hatrid towards Arsenal. It's always been that way, it's almost like second nature now. :D

1-1 versus Blackburn. Meh. Dull match after the first half hour...

I predicted a two-one victory for Blackburn, with Santa Cruz getting two for Rovers and Berbatov getting one for Spurs.

Hmm, I wasn't that far off. I did also predict Manchester United would beat Roma 2-0 away, with Ronaldo and Rooney scoring. I was chuffed to pieces with that! Too bad I don't bet. :(

I predicted a two-one victory for Blackburn, with Santa Cruz getting two for Rovers and Berbatov getting one for Spurs.

Hmm, I wasn't that far off. I did also predict Manchester United would beat Roma 2-0 away, with Ronaldo and Rooney scoring. I was chuffed to pieces with that! Too bad I don't bet. :(

I won £50 on that. Ronaldo score first and united to win 2-0. I put £1 on it!

bet flinky bet :P

Dirty Sunderland, and poor, poor Fulham. They won't be staying up now.

Get in...Yet again we dominated a game. That's about 5 games in a row now... I'm actually looking forward to the upcoming Newcastle/Boro games.

Dirty? Football is a physical game that's all...

I won £50 on that. Ronaldo score first and united to win 2-0. I put £1 on it!

bet flinky bet :P

Dagnabbit! A whole 50 smackeroos could have been in my pocket. :(

Those are very strange odds though, imo. You would have thought it would have been different, given that United clearly can score against Roma, no Totti, and Ronaldo being in superb form.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!