Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost got into some bother with a Chelsea fan in the pub. Then my mate who is Luton through and through try to tell him how to be gracious in victory. This nonce weren't having any of it, he almost had a fight with a guy who looked barely 18, then tried giving us mouth. He couldn't justify why he was Chelsea even after telling my mate his family were town supoorters, then my friend said he'd never been to the bridge, and again couldn't justify himself.

I've pretty much accepted we won't win the league this year, I just hope Chelsea don't after that nobheads mouth in the pub. Joke fans, joke club. End of.

Surprise surprise, 4 Rangers players have withdrawn from the Scotland match with injuries which will no doubt have cleared up by the Old Firm match at the weekend.

There should be a rule saying if you pull out of an Internation match you can't play in your next club match. Ferguson does it all the bloody time too.

I almost got into some bother with a Chelsea fan in the pub. Then my mate who is Luton through and through try to tell him how to be gracious in victory. This nonce weren't having any of it, he almost had a fight with a guy who looked barely 18, then tried giving us mouth. He couldn't justify why he was Chelsea even after telling my mate his family were town supoorters, then my friend said he'd never been to the bridge, and again couldn't justify himself.

I've pretty much accepted we won't win the league this year, I just hope Chelsea don't after that nobheads mouth in the pub. Joke fans, joke club. End of.

lolololololol

Surprise surprise, 4 Rangers players have withdrawn from the Scotland match with injuries which will no doubt have cleared up by the Old Firm match at the weekend.

There should be a rule saying if you pull out of an Internation match you can't play in your next club match. Ferguson does it all the bloody time too.

That's because Ferguson runs like he has a brush up his arse.

Sunday was awesome. United winning rather comfortably, a Liverpool player getting sent off. And, to top it all, Arsenal losing. :)

Liverpool just never really got going, they looked rather deflated. If we can pull off a performance like that against Arsenal and Chelsea, we should win the league with a good points margin. :)

Also, Nani's goal was great. Always love it when he scores.

Well early start tomorrow, up and ready for 6am to try and get Pompey VS West Brom tickets...damn ticketmaster...does anyone know if you can have delivery address seperate to billing address over the phone? its just I moved house last week and you can only apply for tickets if you have a PFC buying history to your address, which I of course to do my previous address of 10 years....we are however getting the mail delivered so could be ok in that it will just turn up at the new address.

May I just say how disgraceful it is that a proven drugs cheat will be captaining our national side tonight :mad:

Still a fucking disgrace if you ask me. Not that I'm arsed - I'll be watching the Apprentice tonight rather than the Ing-ger-lund snorefest. I hope they get beat.

So, you're outraged that Ferdinand got picked as Captain, yet you won't watch the game. Infact, you 'hope they get beat.'

In which case, why the hell should you care who is Captain?

I'm glad Rio has been picked.

He is not a drugs cheat. Yes he missed a drugs test but took one the next day and passed fine. He served an 8 month ban for missing it which was stupid on his behalf but it by no means he was on drugs. All that's in the past and Rio has been great of late.

Capello sticking by his rule of rotating the captain until a tournemant. I also reckon the FA may have something to do with it not being Terry this time round over the whole cole incident.

I put £30 on Adi Dassler being Ant.

I was gonna quote what he said and put "Hi Ant"..

I'll put £30 on Fields.

Then I read this and I got caught in two minds.

If I was honest I'm not too fussed about the match tonight. Really stupid time to be having friendly internationals anyway.

If I was honest I'm not too fussed about the match tonight. Really stupid time to be having friendly internationals anyway.

Agree with that. I'm not against international football, just annoys me when you reach a crucial stage in the season and it's disrupted by pointless friendlies. Not only are players at risk from injury but you lose any momentum you might have had.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!