N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Well i must say the game everyone thought would be boring was liverpool cheatsy. but it was a good game. too bad the officials couldn't keep time for shit.

oh well this is what football is about. lets hope the second legs will be exciting.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i must say the game everyone thought would be boring was liverpool cheatsy. but it was a good game. too bad the officials couldn't keep time for shit.

oh well this is what football is about. lets hope the second legs will be exciting.

So you want the officials to end the game on the dot of the minute, interrupting an active attack?

Riise's OG was what, 94.05?

So you want the officials to end the game on the dot of the minute, interrupting an active attack?

Sky Sports News also did a break down of how much injury time there should have been due to stoppages. It was somewhere along the lines of 1:37 for Aurelleo (sp?) injury/Riise substitution, 1:20 odd for Drogba "injury" and then 4 more substitutions adding another 2 minutes, so really there should have been 5 minutes added time anyway!

Ironic, considering Babel's recent dive and Gerard's champions league final dive.

No I think it was more 94.55 or something like that, but still I didnt see a problem with the amount of time added on. Just obviously a shame it happened.

No I think it was more 94.55 or something like that, but still I didnt see a problem with the amount of time added on. Just obviously a shame it happened.

Actually if you look at the below video it was 94.03 that it went in.

I think some people get slightly confused when pundits use phrases like "The 95th minute"

The 95th minute is between 94.00 and 94.59.

The papers have started the Silly Season already, the Sun says we want Thierry Henry for £15m and supposedly Luca Modric has already visited St James' Park and the training ground before a £20m move to the North East.

I think some people get slightly confused when pundits use phrases like "The 95th minute"

The 95th minute is between 94.00 and 94.59.

The papers have started the Silly Season already, the Sun says we want Thierry Henry for £15m and supposedly Luca Modric has already visited St James' Park and the training ground before a £20m move to the North East.

lol I know, I was thinking exactly that when I was reading the gossip column on the BBC website! You won't get any of those players...:heh:

Heh, they've got Bilic giving his tuppence worth on the Modric story as well

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3472458,00.html

Bilic backs Modric for Toon

Croatia boss believes Magpies move would suit midfielder

Croatia manager Slaven Bilic has backed Newcastle United in their reported interest in Dinamo Zagreb star Luka Modric.

Modric is rumoured to be attracting the interest of a number of top European clubs, however reports claim Newcastle are leading the race to secure his services this summer.

Bilic has tipped The Magpies to land the sought-after schemer, insisting the St James' Park club would suit the Croatia international.

Big club

"Newcastle are a big club and I believe a move there would suit Luka," Bilic said in the Daily Star.

"They are the next club underneath the 'big four', on a level with Tottenham but they are stronger financially than them.

"And I think they can do bigger things because of this."

As an Arsenal fan I would think you are the last person to be chastising players for diving.

Difference is unlike this guy

|

V

What you on about?

I'll openly admit that Eboue dived in the Champions League final, and that over the last ten years we've had a crap load of diving.

Leeds beat Yeovil last night to guarantee a place in the play-offs. What a fucking season we've had.

Now give us our 15 points back you bollocks' and let us rightly auto-qualify for the Championship.

The Football League: Fair and Balanced

Can't believe United are playing exactly the same as they did against Barcelona. They could put the title beyond doubt instead they just defend and give the ball away when they get it. Now they're a goal down because of it.

Bring on Ronaldo for Giggs and put Nani on the left, then actually keep hold of the ball for more than 5 seconds when we do get possession!

What happened with Ballack and Drogba during that match? I had to have the sound down for a bit then I just saw Drogba moaning at Ballack then someone from the Chelsea staff

They were just bitching about who should take the free kick. I think its time to cash Drogba in.

Gutted about the result but only got ourselves to blame. The team put out was to get the draw which I don't know why he is doing that, we never play like it, so frustrating.

Yeah I could moan and groan but im not. We are still in a good posistion to win the league however we have West Ham who have beaten us the last 3 times and then Wigan who have been playing well against the big boys. But yeah fate is still in our own hands.

To be honest I would rather have the champs league this season so would like to see us really go at Barca on tueday.

Funniest point of the match was the Drogba and Ballack argument over the freekick. :)

Leeds beat Yeovil last night to guarantee a place in the play-offs. What a fucking season we've had.

Now give us our 15 points back you bollocks' and let us rightly auto-qualify for the Championship.

The Football League: Fair and Balanced

Leeds United are a joke mate. They deserve to be where they are, ie fighting fror play off places in the 3rd!

As for the score today with Man Utd, it's not over yet, still six points to go and if we claim them all it's a another title. I was gutted and very angry, we played like shite.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!