Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I think 'exploition' has been massively hijacked here.

In an 'ideal' society sex is realised for what it is -- a simple physical act that should have no bearing on psychological well-being. And it is in that which we should find ourselves equal -- our mental state. That you have sex with a person or an object... why should it matter at all? If you tread away from the biological imperitives of reproduction, which, essentially, homosexuality does, then why try to distinguish it from sex with lamposts?

Aside from the sexual side of things, there is an argument, or discussion, or whatever. When love, or some form of companionship are involved, then it is interesting.

More later maybe etc etc lol.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is kinda irrelevant to everything, but it's lolz to mention:

I read a book by Dennis Cooper (I actually forget the title - it was something really irrelevant and inconsequential), which is basically his fantasies about killing teenage boys then having sex with them - in written format. I actually couldn't read the book it was so offputting.

Man having sex in his own private room in a hotel, with a bike. Maid walked in with his wanger in between the spokes of a wheel.

Massive case in law about how far the protection of privacy can go when doing something that could be argued as just plain fucked up.

There was also the bloke who (in Yorkshire I believe) got caught having sex with his dog. A man was driving along and thought he saw a dog attacking a man so went over to help him. When he got closer he saw that the man had his trousers down and the dog was having sex with him (therefore no exploitation). The man claimed that the dog pushed him over, pulled down his trousers and then raped him.

But the dog wasn't being harmed or forced in any way. So if this was in the man's house (ignoring the fact that it's in public) would it be wrong? I consider this far less wrong than necrophilia, no matter how much consent was involved.

In that case, the dog and the man were obviously both enjoying it, so what's wrong with the situation?

Well that's what I was asking. I mean he obviously got in trouble but I don't know whether it was just for the fact that it was in public or also to do with the fact that it was a dog.

EDIT: Looks like it may be a hoax.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/3739/

Because you said that "it doesn't care". But if somebody mentally conditioned a child to want to have sex with them (or if a minor did actually want to have sex with an adult) that still wouldn't be ok.

As in, doesn't care, it doesn't have a conscious mind, it is an inanimate object.

Manipulating a child to wanting to have sex with you is completely different.

I don't condone necrophilia either, but I dislike when people give reason's with holes in them.

No, because a man's penis isn't the same shape as a dog's penis!

No my question was aimed at the story with the dog having sex with the man. So male dog, with a penis, sticking it in the man's bum. It's the dog's penis that swells up to tie themselves to their mate... so wouldn't that happen here too? It's something that can last up to 20 minutes with dogs, and they have to stay/stand together for that time then.

No my question was aimed at the story with the dog having sex with the man. So male dog, with a penis, sticking it in the man's bum. It's the dog's penis that swells up to tie themselves to their mate... so wouldn't that happen here too? It's something that can last up to 20 minutes with dogs, and they have to stay/stand together for that time then.

No, because a man's bum isn't the same shape as a bitch's vagina!

I've been reading this thread for a while without commenting (as I often do on these forums) and a thought came to mind. I'm not gay or anything but can someone please explain to me why they care so much what society thinks about them? I grew up on rough council estates where I generally stood out from the rest. i.e they were dressed in chav wear and had awful hair as opposed to me wearing more rocky type clothing and having longer hair. On a daily basis I would get harrassed for being different but I just ignored/laughed it off.

Now I understand that LGBT people may get a rougher time than what I do/did, but why do you feel it is necessary to campaign and showing people what you are. Wouldn't it be better to leave these ignorant arseholes who can't accept differences out of your lives?

I appreciate your post because it's a very valid point. But that's just the actions from that one part of the gay community. There are a lot of us gay people, probably whom you wouldn't know were gay right out, that don't act as the wonderfully stereotyped "I'm here and I'm queer!" airhead. That's just the thing you see, we are just normal people too.

I'm not one of those who go prounce around in white pvc hotpants and angel wings on a gay pride float (nor would I ever be tempted to) but there are certain things that are just not fair in terms of rights for gay people. Very basic things that you wouldn't think of. Thankfully we live in Britain where this isn't as much of a problem these days, we've come a long way, but some people just aren't so lucky. So whilst that's still the case, I can swallow my disdain for the more flaming among us and agree to a certain degree with what they do and why they do it.

I appreciate your post because it's a very valid point. But that's just the actions from that one part of the gay community. There are a lot of us gay people, probably whom you wouldn't know were gay right out, that don't act as the wonderfully stereotyped "I'm here and I'm queer!" airhead. That's just the thing you see, we are just normal people too.

I'm not one of those who go prounce around in white pvc hotpants and angel wings on a gay pride float (nor would I ever be tempted to) but there are certain things that are just not fair in terms of rights for gay people. Very basic things that you wouldn't think of. Thankfully we live in Britain where this isn't as much of a problem these days, we've come a long way, but some people just aren't so lucky. So whilst that's still the case, I can swallow my disdain for the more flaming among us and agree to a certain degree with what they do and why they do it.

Yeah I suppose you are right, I mean I do have gay friends who are what you call 'normal', if anyone can actually be normal. And I guess that there a people from all walks of life where some are just over the top. The thing is though, people are nver gonna be viewed completely equal in my opinion. The reason being that people ncan't possibly be equal as we are all different.

But don't you think that they do more harm than good? I mean all they're doing is reinforcing the gay stereotype.

I always understood the extravagance involved in a gay pride march as a kind of 'fuck you' to conservatives who don't want to acknowledge homosexuality. It's a kind of 'yes, we're here and we're here in the most elaborate way to make sure you see us'

But don't you think that they do more harm than good? I mean all they're doing is reinforcing the gay stereotype.

This is why it annoys even me. They do not represent me in anyway, so yes, in a way they are doing harm to the perception of gay people who just like to get on with their lives like the rest of the world. Again though...(read below)

I always understood the extravagance involved in a gay pride march as a kind of 'fuck you' to conservatives who don't want to acknowledge homosexuality. It's a kind of 'yes, we're here and we're here in the most elaborate way to make sure you see us'

Whilst this makes me cringe, the only way it seems (and rather unfortunately as well I might add) is to rub it in bigoted people's faces. I'd like to think that if we ever came to a point where it wasn't taboo any more, they'd just pack up and give it a rest and find a new project. Although I doubt that would be the case, and also that we'd ever reach that point in our lifetimes anyway.

That all said, this is also who these people are, and how they feel they need to express themselves. So prejudices/negative perceptions aside, if that's what they're happy with, then good for them. I wish I wasn't inadvertently dragged along with it though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!