N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a definite trait either, nothing that i'd act upon anyway. But there's just something about blond hair...

I'm the opposite, I think. Blonde hair can be nice and all, but I'm always actually attracted to Brunette girls...

I have a major thing for..."Tanned looking" guys (No I don't mean guys that go around wearing fake tan). Not girls, just guys. I don't get why it's only when it's a guy, but ahwell. Like the new guy in Skins, Freddie. He's totally average looking in reality, but in my eye's he's...so much more. :p

I have a major thing for..."Tanned looking" guys (No I don't mean guys that go around wearing fake tan). Not girls, just guys. I don't get why it's only when it's a guy, but ahwell. Like the new guy in Skins, Freddie. He's totally average looking in reality, but in my eye's he's...so much more. :p

Are you sexually interested in both genders? Just curious.

I'm the opposite, I think. Blonde hair can be nice and all, but I'm always actually attracted to Brunette girls...

Yeah I can see the appeal there, because brunette girls, at least where I live seem to be in the minority. But being gay, it seems you don't get many blonde guys.

Lol Coolness! All the signs are saying our idea of Marriage is a good one. Vegas baby!

Lets do it! :grin:

Monica: "Now all we need is something old!"

Chandler: I've got a used condom in my wallet from when I was younger!"

Monica: That'll work!

Chandler: I don't think so...

Something like that. :p

Just out of curiosity Coolness, what's the deal with you, sexuality-wise?

It may not seem like it but I'm straight! :grin:

Unfortunately, unlike Calvin Harris I don't get all the girls. Which results in me flirting with Haggis. :heh:

Hehe, aww poor you :heh:

Haha, yeah! I have never tried to even get a girlfriend. I would not have a clue how to do so. :p

Most of the girls in my year. (of which there are few!) would not even look at me! let alone say hello. ^___^ I would not know what to ay if they did anyway...

:o:shakehead:( </3

Noooooooo! of course you are my one true love! :heart:

Haha, yeah! I have never tried to even get a girlfriend. I would not have a clue how to do so. :p

Most of the girls in my year. (of which there are few!) would not even look at me! let alone say hello. ^___^ I would not know what to ay if they did anyway...

I was more referring at your resorting to flirting with Haggis, but aww that's sweet as well!

In my kind of OCDic stalkerish way I found a picture of what I can remember those glasses looked like.

3227311644_00b6de6311_o.jpg

Sexy or what?! I'm starting to think I was just looking for inspiration for accessorising. Might cut my hair so it's short and spikey, but not too short.

Have I gone off topic? Ah, well, we don't have a fashion thread so you'll have to forgive me.

Little scenario for you to ponder...

You're sat playing the best computer game ever, absolutely loving it; in the middle of a really important bit. Then your partner comes over with some cheeky seduction methods.

Would you choose the game or sex? There is no pause button.

You're sat playing the best computer game ever, absolutely loving it; in the middle of a really important bit. Then your partner comes over with some cheeky seduction methods.

Haha! My immediate thought was "I'm going to laugh hysterically at anyone that chooses the game over sex".

Also, a manplosion (I discovered this word tonight. I'm using it whenever possible!) or completing a level again? Manplosion.

Everyone should flirt with Haggis now, to make Coolness feel at home!

*looks at Haggis*

*Looks at Bogus*

hum, well being totaly ace, id probebly do her while kicking ass at the game. lol.

id probebly say "i'll be there in a second!" or depending on what was offred, who by etc id say screw the game. can always restart, and if its that good a game, id not mind to play again.