N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be a boob thing, I can sort of tell what size a girl is, but it depends on the bras they buy, my size is alot bigger than is actually true because I buy from la senza.

La senza states I'm an E (now I've been measured properly) but I'm more a size lower than that.

Generic Question: A tighter pussy = win, yes?

Forgive my slang usage...

Hmmmm, not neccessarily; sometimes it can be painful for us. I'd rather somewhere in the middle and make it tighter through position. And I'm sorry to get graphic, but this is the sex thread, but I love it when it's REALLy wet and you can literally take the whole thing out and thrust it in, knowing the juicy will just let it slide straight in - this is harder with smaller girls and you just end up snapping your cock on her arse cheek :D I (and partners) particularly like the moment of entry (hence my desire to want to keep taking it out during sex :) )

My girlfriend's are a 30G.

I love them.

She hates them lol.

TTINWP... :D

Hmmmm, not neccessarily; sometimes it can be painful for us. I'd rather somewhere in the middle and make it tighter through position. And I'm sorry to get graphic, but this is the sex thread, but I love it when it's REALLy wet and you can literally take the whole thing out and thrust it in, knowing the juicy will just let it slide straight in - this is harder with smaller girls and you just end up snapping your cock on her arse cheek :D I (and partners) particularly like the moment of entry (hence my desire to want to keep taking it out during sex :) )

TTINWP... :D

What does TTINWP mean???? :confused:

I think i don't like it wet that much... Especially in doggy style, its just so easy to slip out at the crucial moments. :blank:

People are always asking me what size my boobs are and I just think it's such a tacky question to ask someone. It's no ones business but mine...my boyfriends and future husband :heh:

! People actually ask you? As in friends or guys? If just guys then you meet some pretty forward men :)

Mainly friends and people I know, but guys too. Some people will say anything when they're drunk!

It must be annoying being a girl :) But friends too? Surely thats okay, just ask them back. In fact, maybe you should ask the guys how big they are, see what they say to that :D

This thread is nothing without pictures :heh:

You want pictures?

Here ya go :)

DSC00245.jpg

No way I'm showing them off to you guys!

To me, she's perfect :)

She is small and slim (hence the 30), but has big boobs :)

I can't believe I'm bragging bout them on the internets.

I = sad.

(sorry for crappy phone pic, just happened to have a bra lying around to take a pic of!)

I knew somebody that used to claim to know boob sizes a mile off. Tried to guess mine and missed by a mile. Literally. Lol.

"Your boobs are a mile away in that direction."

You want pictures?

Here ya go :)

DSC00245.jpg

That looks like it says "300" to me. Does your girlfriend have spartan boobs?

Hmmmm, not neccessarily; sometimes it can be painful for us.

FOR YOU?

PSSSSH! you try having..

yeah -.- you get my point.

Anyway, boobs boobs and boobs. I can't say I'm similar to Molly, for some reason being asked boob size doesn't bother me as much as I guess it ''should'' as to me they aren't really that important.

Although I feel for the girl with 30g boobs, thats a small frame with heavy breasts I'll be suprised if she doesn't get constant back problems.

Although I feel for the girl with 30g boobs, thats a small frame with heavy breasts I'll be suprised if she doesn't get constant back problems.

Well said. You men might enjoy big massive boobs on slender women, but you don't realise the practicalities of having to carry them around on such a small frame.

disproportionate boobs = lose

Yeah, as I said, she hates them. As soon as she can afford it, she wants to get them reduced if she can, or if she starts to get back problems, see if it can be done on the NHS. She said she liked them when they were a DD, but now theyve grown tooooo big

Yeah, as I said, she hates them. As soon as she can afford it, she wants to get them reduced if she can, or if she starts to get back problems, see if it can be done on the NHS. She said she liked them when they were a DD, but now theyve grown tooooo big

Should be able to get them done on the NHS if they're causing health problems.