N-Europe

Meh, I reckon it just makes things far more interesting! Plus once you find out you're with the wrong one you then usually get it more right the next time (well some people do....)

Aha! But the guys who consistantly go on and on about wanting the right girl and there they are with some blonde, oranged faced slapper and wondering why they are going wrong

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ahem.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha! But the guys who consistantly go on and on about wanting the right girl and there they are with some blonde, oranged faced slapper and wondering why they are going wrong

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ahem.

But those guys are with the right girl, because they're dicks in the first place

Totally. But on the other hand, i've never been a guy who would ever go for one of those girls because they wouldn't usually go for me (being slightly alternative or whatever you want to call it). But, if a totally hot blonde came onto me and i was single, to be honest, i don't think i'd have much restraint in saying no, even if she was shallow and dumb as a paintbrush.

The difference is i guess that i wouldn't try and make a relationship work with such a person. Those that do are just kidding themselves.

whats peoples views on phone sex. not one to brag, but the holes were far to small for my cock.

i'll just get my coat.

On a serious note though...Yes, I think I have this issue (that being with 'hole' and not 'holes' :P). Is vagina size always determined by the size of the lady? Because its always a tight squeeze for me - and afterwards - lol, I can feel the pressure and sometimes that squeeze doesn't always make it pleasurable. But tight is a good thing right?

On a serious note though...Yes, I think I have this issue (that being with 'hole' and not 'holes' :P). Is vagina size always determined by the size of the lady? Because its always a tight squeeze for me - and afterwards - lol, I can feel the pressure and sometimes that squeeze doesn't always make it pleasurable. But tight is a good thing right?

Apparently.

So you....you have a....massive cock?

Apparently.

So you....you have a....massive cock?

...Uh... By wikipedia's measurements in length, I am definitely average ( though it states most men are not average lol). But perhaps the width is the issue. :/ ;)

From the sounds of it he has a wide one rather than a long cock. Which apprently is better for a girl.

So y'know, win win?

I hear it should be... But it can be annoying when its a struggle to put your whole cock in there. I think i'll achieve win when we do reverse cowgirl. ^^ :yay:

From the sounds of it he has a wide one rather than a long cock. Which apprently is better for a girl.

So y'know, win win?

I have the same thing, it's not a chode or anything (I'm still "big") but it's a pretty wide one. And my gf would most certainly agree with your last statement there (that or she's just trying to make me feel better....*sigh*) - only problem I have is standard size condoms, I think only one brand (Pastami, Pastrami, something like that) seem to do wide-fit ones you can easily find in most retailers.

Very unusual for me to pop out with such comments but we're all grown-ups I feel.

*giggles frantically*

Most men are not average? Lol...eh?

Wikipedia:

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in).[9][10][11] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (or, put another way, most penises are below average in size).

well, in terms of cock size, i will say that im of a decent size. wearing a wetsuit or jogging shorts is actualy a bit embarasing because there is a noticable bulge. i have recived kudos of friends, male and female when they have seen it. i thought it was small looking when floopy, but apparently not.

of course this dosent matter one iota when you consider just how little action i get. i suppose its like a nuklear weapon, it can be as big as you like, your still probly not gonna use it.