Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...But then would some girls most likely cum FIRST from foreplay or would it all add to some progressive stream of CUMage after penetration?

lol... the "progressive stream of cummage" (some prefer the term "multiple orgasm") you speak of is SO HARD to achieve that it's still quite a rare occurrence for me even when i'm using some toy.

(disclaimer: i'm talking about single play there... just to clarify. i wont talk about jamba 'cause y'all'd just get jealous of his crazy skillz ^__^)

foreplay is meant to put the girl in the mood and give her a steady build up of pleasure... maybe she could come a few times... it's a case-by-case/session-by-session thing... just means that if she doesnt have a completely mind-blowing climax from the whole thing you wont have short-changed her, pleasure-wise :smile:

Which reminds me....

...One day in Geography (at my first secondary school) the teacher asked the class why people go on holiday. Her response (and her slightly strange accent/the way she said it) has stuck in my mind forever....

"they do it...foooor pleasure."

It...I mean wow, it was amazing.

I missed the whole domination conversation but I wanted to comment! It's a fantasy of mine to be dominated, as others have said...not in a violent or pain inflicting way. Just want the guy to be a bit animal, rough, and tell me what to do, lol. I really don't know why, but I suppose that's the nature of fantasies.

I missed the whole domination conversation but I wanted to comment! It's a fantasy of mine to be dominated, as others have said...not in a violent or pain inflicting way. Just want the guy to be a bit animal, rough, and tell me what to do, lol. I really don't know why, but I suppose that's the nature of fantasies.

I'll admit this post made me stare absently into the middle distance for a few minutes.

lol... the "progressive stream of cummage" (some prefer the term "multiple orgasm") you speak of is SO HARD to achieve that it's still quite a rare occurrence for me even when i'm using some toy.

(disclaimer: i'm talking about single play there... just to clarify. i wont talk about jamba 'cause y'all'd just get jealous of his crazy skillz ^__^)

I think I should try a toy of some sorts, since I'm not having any luck with anything else.

Got no clue on what stuff to look for though.

It's a very comforting experience being dominated, just let go of your responsibilities and let someone else take control.

Only if it's Michelle Phieffer (15 years ago) dressed in her Catwoman suit.

Then it'd be ok.

I'd go for that.

Off topic, but me and my friend have always called her Michelle Pah-fai-fuhfuh-fuh-furrr. As a little joke.

But yeah, seriously, she's hot. Batman Returns fucking owns, too. So, winners all round!

I'd go for that.

Off topic, but me and my friend have always called her Michelle Pah-fai-fuhfuh-fuh-furrr. As a little joke.

But yeah, seriously, she's hot. Batman Returns fucking owns, too. So, winners all round!

Were I a roll of film, and if rolls of film could have sex, I'd have film sex with Batman Returns at every available moment.

Were I a roll of film, and if rolls of film could have sex, I'd have film sex with Batman Returns at every available moment.

I think I'd join you in that. But, to me, you'd just be someone there. Someone else enjoying making love to Batman Returns. So, I'd ignore you, and go straight for the cat's mouth.

I think I'd join you in that. But, to me, you'd just be someone there. Someone else enjoying making love to Batman Returns. So, I'd ignore you, and go straight for the cat's mouth.

Sounds good.

Shall we? *puts on coat and gloves, as it's usually snowing in Batman Returns*

i dont think i could be dominated, i hate being told what to do, even if its for my own good. dominating however, i can go for that.

I hate being told what to do, and I'm a complete control freak when it comes to...anything. Yet the idea of being dominated (in the nicest way, like someone else said) sounds pretty good to me. I suppose it's the idea of letting someone your comfortable enough to sleep with, control you for the little period of time before you go back to being a complete control freak again.

Then again, I could be making no sense. I'm not the best with trying to write what I'm thinking.

Haha.

I need to exit this thread. Its getting too hot.

"The heat's getting to me. I'll murder you momentarily. But first I need a cold drink of ice water. "

Pengiun lurrrve.

My god, you ended my favourite forum convo in ages so well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!