Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found someone i really like..that person has told me they like me lots too..we met last week it was amazing, best company ever!..but my mind is all over the place..they live 2 1/2 hours away..i hate the fact i'm not able to see the person now..Can a relationship that distance work? :(

Two and a half hours away is nothing really. Definitely give it a try if you like them that much.

'Course it can. :) My friend's in the same situation and it works out great for him. They both spend a lot of time online and call each other every hour (nearly literally). They meet up once in a while and have a good time.

But it depends very much on the persons and the character of the relationship. It doesn't work for some people. It's very cliché, but you're gonna have to find out yourself. :)

Well we've spoke on the phone a few times..but i prefer the person being next to me..i felt so good walking around with the him..went for a drink..went to tesco (have no-idea why, fun though, lol) and then he came back to mine..we watched a film and stuff..

I've been talking to him for a while online..and i stupidly started to like him then..and then when we met i felt even more connected..though i know i gotta slow down a bit..I wouldn't say i'm the problem. I'm open, honest, i like the person i'm with to be too..i like to think we're both mature enough to have a chat etc..(and we did)..seeing as this is the first time i've felt quite attracted too someone i just don't wanna get hurt you know..it's amazing but scary stuff...lol

Well we've spoke on the phone a few times..but i prefer the person being next to me..i felt so good walking around with the him..went for a drink..went to tesco (have no-idea why, fun though, lol) and then he came back to mine..we watched a film and stuff..

I've been talking to him for a while online..and i stupidly started to like him then..and then when we met i felt even more connected..though i know i gotta slow down a bit..I wouldn't say i'm the problem. I'm open, honest, i like the person i'm with to be too..i like to think we're both mature enough to have a chat etc..(and we did)..seeing as this is the first time i've felt quite attracted too someone i just don't wanna get hurt you know..it's amazing but scary stuff...lol

Sounds like a real crush. :) I can't guarantee you won't get hurt, but if you believe he shares some of your feelings, you just gotta keep working on it. :)

Allegedly.

Jesus, give it up already. It was a joke, and the video proved that point. Just admit you obviously didn't watch the video and therefore simply misunderstood what Ashley said.

--

That's awesome Owen! If you think you have feelings for him, then you should definitely keep at it. The distance thing is obviously a factor, but you should give it ago if you feel there's something there. Good luck! :)

Jesus, give it up already. It was a joke, and the video proved that point. Just admit you obviously didn't watch the video and therefore simply misunderstood what Ashley said.[/)

I watched the video, it wasn't funny.

Now, since when was this the funny videos thread?

Lets have some more talk about cock.