Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With good reason too, the whole concept of it is just really horrible.

It must be really sad to have to have sex just for the sake of having sex.

Call me old fashioned but I could never do that, I need to get to know someone, and like them, before I get in to bed with them.

Well I don't really like people full stop, nor wish to get to know them. Its not like I sleep with someone I haven't even spoke to, there is a bit of conversation and get to know you stuff beforehand. If I waited for someone who I really liked as a person I'd still be a virgin :p

And I don't feel saddened by it. Its a goal. I meet it. I feel...accomplished. But each their own. I don't understand sex with emotions. Maybe im just backward :p

If it works for you ashley then that's fine, just use common sense ^_^

Common sense indeed.

Oh Ashley, making love is so much better than 'emotionless sex'. Arrousal is mainly mental, which means if your heart is truly in it and you're that excited and in love with somebody the exerience a million times better.

Of course, you're mentally excited by the prospect of sleeping with new people so that gets you off, but i dont think it can reach the same levels of passion.

Oh Ashley, making love is so much better than 'emotionless sex'. Arrousal is mainly mental, which means if your heart is truly in it and you're that excited and in love with somebody the exerience a million times better.

Of course, you're mentally excited by the prospect of sleeping with new people so that gets you off, but i dont think it can reach the same levels of passion.

Passion? Meh. As you say, you need to be in love and that ain't going to happen soon. Maybe one day I shall experience it and it shall be glorious but for now I have no benchmark to measure it against so im pleased with what im doing :)

I'm bringing a potential boyfriend along to my birthday shindigs tomorrow. Wise?

EDIT: Oh, and Ashley-

For you!

Thanks, but im not that desperate :p

Haha of course! I'm just worried all my mates + embarrassing stories + too much booze = cold shoulder?

Tricky sitch really. If you do the above could happen, if you don't they may not be too impressed.

Maybe just pre-warn him. Eventually he's going to meet your friends anyway and you can't stop your friends telling embarassing stories.

And if you're like me booze will get you more in the mood anyway so you won't cold shoulder.

lol, i don't see problem in maintaining a love in the chest, as long as it isn't told.

I just told that because by the way you talk, you make me think that you are easily recognized seeing her and having the Heart at 10000000 KM per hour, know what i mean?

As Aimless said, the problem in maintaining a love in the chest is that it can freakin' hurt.

And though I understand what you say (it's not that obvious, I think), I still don't get how that explains what you mean in your previous posts about not talking to her and "wasting a friendship".

Again, I appreciate the advice, but really, I was just letting out some steam. I'll find out myself what to do about the situation. You could give me all the advice in the world, but when it comes to love, you just gotta do what you feel is right. :)

I've only been in love with somebody once (not including friends/family) and even though he was a tit at the end and he changed and sometimes made me upset, I wouldn't have changed being in love.

^_^ at least now I can go and fall in love with somebody else!

Guest Jordan

Oh please, you cynical single people.

Love is fantastic! I love Letty so much that *insert hundreds of cliché here*. The fact is, even if I lost Letty knowing that she loves me right now is all that I need most of the time.

Sure, we have arguments, tiffs and little goes at each other. But in the grand scale i don't see how that even matters.

I don't think this even relates to anything thats been said. I just wanted to say it... Random monologue!

Oh please, you cynical single people.

Love is fantastic! I love Letty so much that *insert hundreds of cliché here*. The fact is, even if I lost Letty knowing that she loves me right now is all that I need most of the time.

Sure, we have arguments, tiffs and little goes at each other. But in the grand scale i don't see how that even matters.

I don't think this even relates to anything thats been said. I just wanted to say it... Random monologue!

Again this may be because I have not yardstick to compare it to but im damn happy as I am thanks. Without the pesky sidekick. Particularly in comparisson to my friends in relationships stuck in and being dull while im out awesoming 24/7/365!

Im not cynical. Im a narcissist. I'm in love with myself and ain't nobody out there better than me!

Again this may be because I have not yardstick to compare it to but im damn happy as I am thanks. Without the pesky sidekick. Particularly in comparisson to my friends in relationships stuck in and being dull while im out awesoming 24/7/365!

Sounds like shit relationships, we or I can go out whenever I/we please.

Sounds like shit relationships, we or I can go out whenever I/we please.

Indeed! When in a relationship even though I have awful commitment issues, it's still nice to turn up to see somebody and know it's more than just sex, that person loves all of you, not just whats in your pants.

Don't get me wrong though, if ashley is happy then who cares, I'm hypocritical somewhat as I can honestly say I hate I love you's and all this moving to be with somebody etc etc. It scares the shit out of me and ashley's way seems alot safer imo.

I wish I could love myself as much as you do ashley, it would make my life easier too!