Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nah mutual masturbation rules. Very sensual but it is really better as foreplay. You seem to underestimate how much girls like the lead up to the action of the "doing it" as you so say.

Well it is different for each person, but it's always abit of masturbation before the sex for me.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My love life is getting so complicated, I've got one lover up north I see occasionally, another living up the road, and now a friend in Shropshire has got the hots for me. And if that wasn't enough now a top Madame and her gimp are after me, I'm not sure there is enough of me to go round everyone.

Not really "love life" more fuck buddies by the sound of it.

I know the laws of body chemistry dictate that women are the one who attach a lot of emotional value to sex, but there is a percentage of men who do the same.

I'd rather be with someone I cared about deeply than just any random woman here.

My love life is getting so complicated, I've got one lover up north I see occasionally, another living up the road, and now a friend in Shropshire has got the hots for me. And if that wasn't enough now a top Madame and her gimp are after me, I'm not sure there is enough of me to go round everyone.

If I knew the seemingly full of himself attitude in this post wasn't serious it would be kind of cute, but worryingly I'm not...

If I knew the seemingly full of himself attitude in this post wasn't serious it would be kind of cute, but worryingly I'm not...

You're not what?

As it stands that statement makes very little sense.

Doesn't it bother your wife that your sleeping around?

(I think i remember you saying you had a wife.)

Why should she, she does the same.

You're not what?

As it stands that statement makes very little sense.

Jeez, you know exactly what I meant, Fresh obviously did. You're just picking at the post. It just meant I'm not certain you were being serious or not with the attitude that you portrayed in the post in question. :rolleyes:

Jeez, you know exactly what I meant. You're just picking at the post. It just meant I'm not certain you were being serious or not with the attitude that you portrayed in the post in question. :rolleyes:

Not at all, I envisioned several different endings to the sentence.

Sorry rok. I just read my post back and I sound like a right bastard, so apologies. It must be nice having that many people like you at the same time.

Sorry if I sound slighty off, I've been out drinking and am a tiny bit typsy. I'm not going to type stupidly like some people do, because unlike most people it seems it is actually possible to type correctly after drinking a bit.

Anyway, that guy kept flirting with me, even though he had this new "love interest". I mean, he stroked my leg twice, he joke tried to lick me, and then he wouldn't stop staring at me across the table in the bar. I wish he'd stop, because it bugs me so bluddy much. I mean, if you aren't Bi or gay, then STOP! Jeezus.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!