Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand I find that keeping to myself things I enjoy heightens my enjoyment of the thing. The only example I can think of right now is music. If I find a band I really like I'll keep it to myself because seemingly me being the only one who knows makes my appreciation of the music more important. Its hard to explain and I probably haven't done it well. That quote I posted reflects what I mean a lot better.

You seem to share your music on here and I, for one, am hugely glad of it.

Justice and Danger both discovered thanks to you sir.

Dude, i know it's difficult (i really do, honest) but believe me, gain some real-true mates, cause i ain't got hardly any at all and my life is shite cause of it!

Mates are so important! In my opinion anyway...There, there for you when you need em, you can go out places with em..and overall...it gives you a independence which i ain't got!

So...thats my view anyway! :)

This sounds lame and cliched but it is very true, for me at least. But, being an only child has made me completely useless on my own. I need company to enjoy myself.

Actually, only childness should make me better on my own. It sure hasn't though. I go crazy in solitude.

You seem to share your music on here and I, for one, am hugely glad of it.

Justice and Danger both discovered thanks to you sir.

Its kind of different talking about stuff to "internet people", as you so eloquently put it. :p

I think what I wrote before wasn't actually that accurate. Everyone I know knows I'm obsessed with Daft Punk, Justice, Danger and such but whereas I used to try and explain why I liked what I liked before, I don't really bother about that aspect. Part of it is to do with the fact that words really can't sum up quite how euphoric, in this case, the music makes me.

Stress, thumping in a dingy dark club. I used to really not like that track but its so claustrophobic and energetic at the same time. I love it. :hehe:

(I am aware this should probably be in the music thread. :heh: )

(I kinda want a gif of that :p)

Anyway yes. Sexuality, relationships and such....umm I am trying to arrange hotel sex on Friday. Just because I know someone staying in a hotel for a week and it always looks fun in the films :p

Anyway yes. Sexuality, relationships and such....umm I am trying to arrange hotel sex on Friday. Just because I know someone staying in a hotel for a week and it always looks fun in the films :p

Sorry, I have no idea about gifs! :heh:

2488098088_49002d02e9_o.jpg

oh ash, you wonderful skank.

"arrange" :smile:

On a serious note, going somewhere with the intention of sex (as the primary reason) has never really done it for me - i.e. the expectation detracts from it...

...and before you guess, this doesn't mean I'm into surprise rape.

oh ash, you wonderful skank.

Thanks, I do try ;)

haha ^.^ eurgh expected sex is abit boring imo.

I can't be bothered with the chase at the moment. The going out, meeting someone across a crowded bar and turning to a friend and saying "You see her...you know she likes it dirty" (anyone gets that reference they get a high five) and chatting, drinking, making out, going back and all that.

Far too much effort when I can just send a text and achieve the same. :p

Oh and the only expectations I bring is an orgasm.

Thanks, I do try ;)

I can't be bothered with the chase at the moment. The going out, meeting someone across a crowded bar and turning to a friend and saying "You see her...you know she likes it dirty" (anyone gets that reference they get a high five) and chatting, drinking, making out, going back and all that.

Far too much effort when I can just send a text and achieve the same. :p

Oh and the only expectations I bring is an orgasm.

haha, you really are a dirty skank mr.ashley :bowdown:

haha, you really are a dirty skank mr.ashley :bowdown:

Im going to blame it on the fact I live with an essex bird :p

Well that and im male, often bored and feel the need for self-gratification.

Which reminds me of the line; "It's perfect. She's desperate and I'm bored." Been there before.

It's not all that.

Just to add to the off-topic topic of friendship and stuff;

I have great friends, but I do value being alone. However, I think way too much about life/universe (I think I have unwanted existentialist tendencies), and I think if I didn't have friends or even plain distractions like the net, i'd just go mad and start painting prophecies on the walls in blood.

No joke.

I honestly believe you.

You're going to create some very interesting artwork over the coming years.

I've finished this years art course, but suring it I did a study of a sheep skull. I wanted a kind of graphic art effect of blood dripping from under the image, but when I asked If I could go and get a bag of blood from the butchers, the teacher screamed and threw a pallette knife at me.

/ She said "No."

---

If I wasn't so scared of veins/my own blood, i'd use it in art, for a joke.

I've finished this years art course, but suring it I did a study of a sheep skull. I wanted a kind of graphic art effect of blood dripping from under the image, but when I asked If I could go and get a bag of blood from the butchers, the teacher screamed and threw a pallette knife at me.

/ She said "No."

---

If I wasn't so scared of veins/my own blood, i'd use it in art, for a joke.

Hahah, awesome. I assume you are doing some kind of art for further education? Are you in 6th form/the Scottish equivilant?

Hahah, awesome. I assume you are doing some kind of art for further education? Are you in 6th form/the Scottish equivilant?

Really only because I want to use this... :p

2488098088_49002d02e9_o.jpg

But seriously, ignore me.

I watched an old party tape with friends last night (we used to tape our parties so we could remember them) that featured my ex-boyfriend. it was just over 3 years ago...about 3 years and 2 weeks. He's the last boyfriend I had. It was a strange feeling. I didn't exactly miss him...or being with anyone. It was just odd.

Well my school annoyingly mixes Scottish and English exams. Instead of Standard Grades last year, I took GCSE's. This year, I'm doing both Highers and AS levels, meaning I stay on another year before going on to further education.

And yeah, I was think today, and I realised that Art is the only thing I enjoy at school, and even then, not that much (just the lessons I don't like, I still love actually doing art).

I won the 6ths (thats my year name, I think thats like S5 or something for normal people) Design and Technology prize, which I get at the big fancy end of school "exhibition". :) Last time I won a prize that I got at Exhibition was for English back in P6! (I'm crap at English now/I'm lazy)

That was slightly off-topic, but yeah.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!