Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two in a week, but that was the first for a month.

I am actually just bored. Plus I keep going for one night stands and then people seem to like me even though im a right selfish bastard during one night stands. I don't understand but it becomes an emotional pickle. So best stay clear I say.

Pssh, you're a male, it comes with the anatomy. I wouldn't worry about being an emotional pickle for now!

I tend to go for guys who don't do commitment because I hate it, my friends fail to understand why...sigh never mind.

I was asked yesterday if I'd do things with girls, they seemed surprised when I said yes :confused:

Ahh young teenage antics.

I think im bored of the chase. I'll just stick to those who don't need pursuasion until im feeling more up for it.

Likewise, I think im bored of men.

Go for women then that way if u ever come to london me and u can pair up....

And hit the town together! Even if it means me taking a chubby for the team I will suck it up!

Wow thats enough family talk for today!

Go for women then that way if u ever come to london me and u can pair up....

And hit the town together! Even if it means me taking a chubby for the team I will suck it up!

Wow thats enough family talk for today!

Haha. The day after I dressed up as The Flash I kept spotting bits of red paint around, like on door handles and stuff. I laughed.

Anyway yeah, I'll come to London and you can take a chubby.

Haha. The day after I dressed up as The Flash I kept spotting bits of red paint around, like on door handles and stuff. I laughed.

Anyway yeah, I'll come to London and you can take a chubby.

Classic! If you can make it to see j7 u can make it to see the devoted AD fan of n europe! Tom should come to hes michael I feel.

I am Micheal; "has no choice but to keep his family together". The screw-up elder brother, the aimless younger brother, the father whose approval you'll never get. Its all there :p

Back onto topic...a repeated mistake text me during the night. Hmm. No thanks.

Guest Jordan

"HI I'M DAISY!"

You know whats weird, the fact that Nintendo always give the female Nintendo characters impossibly tiny asses in their games where they wear shorts/one piece suits.

Then again, its weirder that i even look.

Guest Jordan

I'll have you know i don't own a pair of shorts... unfortunatly i have a giant arse even though i'm average of weight these days.

*sigh*

Moggi: Gays Should Be Banned From Football

The 70-year-old was widely regarded as the best transfer guru in Serie A before he received a five-year ban from football in the summer of 2006 for his alleged role in the Calciopoli scandal.

Despite being out of the game Moggi still regularly has his say on current affairs, and he has had some controversial things to say about homosexuals.

2780.jpg

“I don’t know if footballers are against gays in the team, I certainly am,” he stated.

“I can quietly confirm that, in the clubs where I have been, I have never had them, never.

“I would never have wanted a homosexual player. Even today I wouldn’t buy one. Supposing I were to make a mistake and I found one of them, he would be the first to go.

“I am a little old-fashioned. But I know the football world and its insides. You cannot live within it as a gay. A homosexual cannot be a footballer.

“In calcio there are no homosexuals, neither between players nor among directors. It’s not racism, its fact. Football has a particular environment; you get naked in the dressing room.

“I have no gay friends. I go out with other people. But I have to say that homosexuals are very intelligent people, they have the capacity to see things differently.”

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=668419

I'm still amazed some people can be so intolerant.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!